It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Haha, I wouldn't want to drown you man!

That's just what I've heard, you know from the grape vine and such. Upon actually researching this question, this is what I dug up. Therefore, I retract my previous statement. 6 teaspoons might do you in?

It would be quite difficult to die from a teaspoon of water. Even if the teaspoon of water was inhaled, it wouldn't be deadly. Aspiration of a teaspoon of water (5 cc, neutral pH) would make you cough a bit, but would have no long-lasting ill effects. It generally takes a volume of 30cc and/or a high or low pH (such as would be found with lye or stomach acid) to create an aspiration pnuemonitis that would be deadly

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It sounds suspicious but I can't decide until I hear more about it. There is an article that states she actually drowned in West Okiboji Lake in Iowa, not Ohio.

www.blacklistednews.com...

The article says she went missing the night before but wasn't reported missing by the Dickinson County Sherrif's office until the next morning. Then a family member located her under a nearby dock and was pronounced dead by EMT officials on the scene.

I'm not sure how reliable this site is but it's worth reading.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That stuff in the movie Bourne Legacy is true

However it being just a movie your subconscious interprets it as 100% fact and 100% fiction at the same time thus you are delusional any way ya look at it.

Example of how effective the media medical military industrial complex really is.

symbolic systems- That new CEO of Yahoo that came over from Google is well versed in symbolic systems
but so am i. Shes worth about 300 million i believe.
edit on 18-8-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Great find!

That makes it that much more interesting..

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
This is strange, very strange, what date was her death? the woman has already been buried before the story got out!! I live near meath were the woman was from and I have family living there too, I will send some texts and ask my family whats the word.
I will get back to you guys soon.
I have shared this article on FB and see if anyone drops some info.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

She was reported missing and found on August 7th. What's interesting is her family says she went out on a boat the night before but didn't return. Why wasn't 911 called then? Where's her 'friend' and why can't she give her account of what happened?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

Originally posted by OhYouPeople
Usually I just lurk ATS on occasion for morbid personal amusement - it's like watching a horrific trainwreck (which the Obama regime orchestrated because aliens in the Cherokee ruins beneath the tracks) - but this thread is just downright offensive on so many different levels.

Do you people have even the vaguest idea what fact-checking is? Did it occur to a single one of you to do so much as a two-second Google search on the circumstances surrounding her death?

Here, from the exact same website as the OP:

www.herald.ie...

Jenny Gallagher (46), from Co Meath, died while swimming with friends last week -- just days after she treated victims of the Batman premiere shootings in Colorado.

You people. You #ing people. What is it that makes you so impossibly desperate to see shadowy "Elite" figures in every single circumstance imaginable?

Well, for one thing, it was quoted tha"Jenny and 'her friend' decided to take a boat out onto a lake".(HER FRIEND=singular).
Earlier in the text, it said that Jenny "died while swimming with friends".....that is: friendS, = plural.

Don't you see anything suspicious in this kind of reporting?

If not, you are the one who are the most offensive in your commenting on a report that obviously lacks the fact-checking that you so vehemently request from other posters.

Why don't you do some fact checking yourself, before you spew your bad language on this forum?

One other thing that stands out is that one article says a lake near her home, in the other article her husband says they went to a lake in Ohio. Facts other than she drowned in a lake don't seem to match from article to article.

I do feel heavy hearted for this husband and his child. I hope they find peace and comfort!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Might be a good idea to save all of the available articles on this before they start "changing" and "disappearing".

I find this whole thing highly suspicious.

People who are poor swimmers DO NOT go surfing ever. I am a terrible swimmer and I would never dare be far enough out in the ocean to surf no matter how many people were with me. I had a good scare once in a pool full of people when someone accidentally pushed me into the deep end. I didn't know how to swim at all when that happened. I'm also pretty short. One of the guys was playing around and shoved me into the deeper water. Nobody was aware that I couldn't swim at the time. I had already breathed in some water and was unable to speak, panic set in and I was flailing around, everybody was fooling around so it took a few seconds for someone to notice I was in trouble. The guy felt horrible afterwards.

And I definitely would never be out in a lake at NIGHT TIME.

If this article posted above me is accurate, then this whole story just stinks. [url=http://www.blacklistednews.com/Nurse_Who_%E2%80%9D_At_Hospital_After_Suspicious_Batman_Shooting_Found_Dead_at_46/21079/0/38/38/Y/M.html]Article[/ url]

Why would the "friend/s" and family wait until the morning before reporting to the authorities if she went missing the night before?
edit on 18-8-2012 by VeritaAnon because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a very interesting read. It outlines everything we have been talking about in this thread.
Seems like we aren't the only ones who think something stinks.

theendrun.com

If she did drown at night while boating with a “friend”, why were police and rescue crews not notified until the following day? The original Sheriff’s office press release said that she was “reported missing by family” the following “morning”. The initial AP report put the time even later – “a little after noon” — and The Spencer Daily Reporter wrote on Aug 9th that, “Emergency crews recieved a 911 distress call at 12:45 p.m.” If a “friend” was out on the lake boating with Jenny and she disappeared in the water, wouldn’t this friend immediately rush to notify her husband and/or any other family member that may have been present, and wouldn’t they immediately alert rescue crews (assuming the friend hadn’t already)? Why did this apparently not happen?

This article is a must read!

It just keeps getting stranger and stranger...
edit on 18-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added point.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

That's good to hear, I wouldn't want to drown you either.

Yeah but you bring up a good point about stomach acid. Many people have in fact died from choking on their own puke while passed out and intoxicated. Just how many cups of regurgitated vomit required in order to cause death is anyones guess.

Not that that fact applies to this tragedy or possible crime. I do get the feeling that intoxication could very well have played a major role here though. ~$heopleNation

edit on 18-8-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think these theories about immediate assassination of witnesses have jumped the shark.

Jenny was a nurse, and a swimmer, and she had just witnessed a tragic event where she was surrounded by violence and injury and there was nothing she could have done even though it was in her power to help somehow.

After a tragic loss, some people walk into lakes and they don't come back, and there are no warnings or signs, because it is hidden. The negative self-destruction moral energy present that was not consumed by the attacker as suicide in the incident sticks onto the victims, and it breaks into their sanity, and they self-destruct. They do not have the mental self-defense to out think the scene, and they don't want to run to authorities for support. That was a big event, and traditionally every witness would have been sent to a mental health professional to cope. Jenny was a nurse.

See, you just aren't allowed to have certain careers, such as nursing or medicine, or law enforcement, or military service, or post office (anything involving a gun), if you have it in your history that you were ever hospitalized for suicide. Suicide is still considered a crime in parts of the USA, and you can go to court for it, and it goes on your permanent record. Some people would rather die than be put through the psychiatric system, because it destroys people, James Holmes was an example: he started to self-destruct when the so-called "counselor" came into the picture. There are some things worse than death for some people. Speaking in public is one, and going to the looney bin is another. It's not the treatment that hurts, but the red letter one has to wear after meeting a shrink. It's a disgrace, and there is big prejudice against those with psych history, all around the world.

That is one possibility, that she quit living. The other one is that it was a lake. Lakes have undertow, and she was pulled under and she drowned. Then maybe next to the last on the list, before "the loch ness monster ate her", I'd say frogmen laid out an underwater ambush. Or it's coincidence that you heard about it because the media was already stalking her for data mining for their productions.

The other victim of the shooting that died afterwards, I believe a woman had a miscarriage, and her baby died.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am trying to catch up on 7 pages of this...Are we sure this story is legit and not some viral hoax?

So is there no MSM news report on this? Because googling her name, I dont find any US MSM reports on it....

It seems all the stories are copy/paste of the very original one. Not only that, I cant find a legit source that says she met with President Obama. Maybe im not fully awake or my googling is lacking today....

...back to reading....something truly seems "off" about this story...not sure which way im leaning yet.....hoax or conspiracy or nothing at all....

what a frustrating "case"....

ETA...found this

www.denvergaels.com... banner ad 1

ETA again...I found her FB page (just search her name then denver, co)....and there are there are regular people leaving messages

still strange there is no MSM coverage of this..not even local news.....WEIRD!
edit on August 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don't know how big this lake is, but if you are a strong swimmer, you would have to be Injured to drown like this.

Now this looks very much like some black ops hit. I wonder who the original target was, and why.

edit on 18-8-2012 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I am trying to catch up on 7 pages of this...Are we sure this story is legit and not some viral hoax?

So is there no MSM news report on this? Because googling her name, I dont find any US MSM reports on it....

It seems all the stories are copy/paste of the very original one. Not only that, I cant find a legit source that says she met with President Obama. Maybe im not fully awake or my googling is lacking today....

...back to reading....something truly seems "off" about this story...not sure which way im leaning yet.....hoax or conspiracy or nothing at all....

what a frustrating "case"....

ETA...found this

www.denvergaels.com... banner ad 1

ETA again...I found her FB page....and there are there are regular people leaving messages

edit on August 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Here are a couple of links that might help you along....

radioiowa.com

The Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office has released additional information into a drowning that took place on West Lake Okoboji. The victim is identified as 46-year-old Jennifer Galagher of Denver, Colorado. Authorities were called to the scene Tuesday morning after a family member reported Galagher missing. She had been swimming the previous night. Shortly after contacting authorities, a family member found Galagher under a nearby dock. Medical personnel pronounced her dead at the scene

denver.cbslocal.com

OKOBOJI, Iowa (AP) — Authorities have released the name of a Colorado woman who apparently drowned in West Okoboji Lake in northwest Iowa. The Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office says officers responded to a report of a drowning a little after noon on Tuesday. The victim has been identified as 46-year-old Jennifer Galagher, of Denver. She’d been swimming the night before and went missing Tuesday morning. The sheriff’s office says a family member found Galagher under a dock. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Hope it helps you out. I would love to get to the bottom of this. Everything is just so vague and it's all over the place.
edit on 18-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Afterthought

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sure she drowned..mmmhhmmm, I believe that and yes, I wish to buy that bridge you are selling...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Look, I hear ya. This probably has nothing to do with a conspiracy of any kind, but it is better to be on the lookout for one, instead of not realizing what is happening right in front of us. Although it probably won't change much either way. There have been many other events throughout history where key witnesses, even those who probably wouldn't have talked, have died under circumstances that one wouldn't call "usual." I mean drownings do occur, but adults are usually relatively keen on not pushing their limits when they are off by themselves. This is the type of woman I am picturing, so how she managed to drown is strange in my opinion. It's possible, but as I said, not something I would class as a usual circumstance for a person so familiar with risk, seeing the consequences of it everyday.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Puppet masters are making it clear that people should be keeping their mouths shut...

Condolences to the family.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
One thing is fore sure,

MSM want no part of this...

Very telling..

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
This is a very interesting read. It outlines everything we have been talking about in this thread.
Seems like we aren't the only ones who think something stinks.

theendrun.com

If she did drown at night while boating with a “friend”, why were police and rescue crews not notified until the following day? The original Sheriff’s office press release said that she was “reported missing by family” the following “morning”. The initial AP report put the time even later – “a little after noon” — and The Spencer Daily Reporter wrote on Aug 9th that, “Emergency crews recieved a 911 distress call at 12:45 p.m.” If a “friend” was out on the lake boating with Jenny and she disappeared in the water, wouldn’t this friend immediately rush to notify her husband and/or any other family member that may have been present, and wouldn’t they immediately alert rescue crews (assuming the friend hadn’t already)? Why did this apparently not happen?

This article is a must read!

It just keeps getting stranger and stranger...
edit on 18-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added point.

A VERY, VERY significant find. Thank you for this.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Also, it says she died on the 7th..

Her death wasn't reported until the 17th,

There is no justification for that much of a delay.
edit on 18-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join