It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I need to post so I can follow the thread!

I can't add a lot but I am very intrigued by the whole discrepancies and inaccuracies involved here

No doubt some form of foul play for sure has taken place just due to the conflicting issues in the report in the OP and lack of MSM coverage

Star and flag

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
NBC in Denver is just now reporting on her death.....JUST NOW! First time I heard about it was here at ATS....none of the local stations had reported it. They have no more info than has been reported here...in fact it seems they have less info then we have here..

...just an FYI
edit on August 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: me spelling sucks.

Thanks for the update GEL.

I wonder why it took them so long to report this?

It makes me proud to know that we know more here than NBC Denver and reported it days before they did.
Way to go ATS!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Remember manchurian candidate movie and how the women and her father was suicided?

Hmmm?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by chemistry

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Please provide the proof

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
witness protection program maybe?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Apparently she drowned pretty close to where I live. There's been quite a few accidental drownings there this year, most attributed to alcohol. I wonder if they'll claim she was intoxicated?

www.spencerdailyreporter.com...

Report of her death.
edit on 21-8-2012 by leechee420 because: Bad link

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

I understood that she was on vaction in Iowa's West Lake Okoboji when she drown during a night swim, that is what Fox has reported. I did a thread on it, sorry, did not look first to see if there was already on started. But again it seems strange and make you wonder what she may have been told by her patients or might of overheard.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

she drowned in West Lake Okoboji in Iowa while on vactions, took a night swim on Aug 6th and her body was found the next day as per FOXNEWS.com today.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
wait...I know it's being confirmed as happening in Iowa now, but there were reports of it happening in Ohio at first (I guess easy mistake, 4 letter states), where exactly in ohio again? this guy was in ohio and brought guns to a theater to see batman... and he has a goatee! fox8.com...

"Smith was arrested for gun, ammunition and weapons possession following the incident, which comes only three weeks after a gunman opened fire on movie goers watching “The Dark Knight” in Aurora, Colorado."

of course it could just be a copycat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

i remeber who that was, she was a reporter. dont recall her name but the channel i happened to be watching when it broke was the news station she worked for - fox news affiliate in colorado.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just so all of you know, I'm still digging away on this and I'm not going to stop until I get some answers that make some sense or until I'm satisfied.

There is just to much missing or unreported info on this case to let it go.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me ?! Are they truly this arrogant ? Do they simply not care ? How do they think they can get away with this ? More so how are they getting away with this !!

So many questions argh but this is just unfolding oh so easily this has been witnessed so many times before and now they are going to get away with it again. The most important question is : When will enough people wake up and start connecting the dots ?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
drowning is pretty easy to do even with a vest on....

just go swim in some shallow water and get your ankle wrapped in seaweed

see, someone else drowned www.argusleader.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
My WTF meter is off the charts. I was pretty much fine with official story, but the news of an accidental drowning such a short time after the massacre is making me rethink my original stance. Too many oddities adding up.

I was actually on board with the whole shooting just being a news story, rather than a conspiracy theory, until I found out who James Holmes' father is.

Coincidences like this really just don't happen.

James Holmes had just lost all his student assistance financing and yet was able to purchase guns and a LOT of ammo online even though he apparently had no source of funds at the time?

And his father was supposed to speak to Congress the next day about the LIBOR banking scandal?

Too many witnesses saying things contrary to the official timeline, and now a second witness found dead in suspicious circumstances?

Sounds like a blueprint for a Government coverup to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by leechee420
Apparently she drowned pretty close to where I live. There's been quite a few accidental drownings there this year, most attributed to alcohol. I wonder if they'll claim she was intoxicated?

Report of her death.

Originally posted by leechee420

Report of her death.

Appears lake okoboji is a dangerous place to be....remind me NOT to go swimming or boating there.

From the following link....."The sheriff's office says Jennifer Johnson of Estherville had been with other people in a boat on the lake when she swam away from it and disappeared."

kaaltv.com...

leechee linked to the spencerdailyreporter and that article lists 5 drownings, 4 of them this year.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I live off Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA....
We've had a high rate of accidents this year.
IMO it's because people are risk takers.
They either aren't aware of Boating Safety or swim without a life Jacket in deep water.

We're still currently looking for someone that went missing over the weekend.

Georgia Department of Natural Resources Sgt. Mike Burgamy said Nause jumped from a moving sailboat and plunged into the lake early Saturday, about 30 minutes after midnight.

He said witnesses say Nause became distressed and went underwater.

Source

Stay safe yall....Practice safety...Yes my mother drives me crazy with all her worry and nagging to be careful. As an only child I've never heard the end of it...and at times find myself doing the same thing to my kids...lol

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

www.exploreokoboji.com...

Now a guy from the city I live in is missing in the same lake. He jumped from a boat Sunday afternoon, and didn't come back up. It really is a dangerous lake, which leads me to believe it's simply a coincidence one of the many victims had ties to Aurora. I do believe there are a lot of circumstances to the shooting that are really questionable, but I don't feel like this is one of them. Just a very unfortunate accident.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The hardest part for me to digest is the fact that she was one of the workers who met and spoke to Obama personally on July 20 when he was at the University of Colorado Hospital after the shootings. I am practically convinced that she knew too much and that they got rid of her so that she wouldn't talk.

It is very sad that she died. Hopefully no other witnesses will die under unusual circumstances.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've been a boat captain for over 25 years, and I live on a boat. My whole life has been spent on and around the water. I have a fair amount of experience with drownings. This whole thing is very fishy.

I personally have known five people who drowned. Two of them were boat guys like me, as in, swim like a duck. In two different incidents, they fell drunk and hit their heads, then went straight to Davy Jones. Both times were after midnight, when NO ONE ELSE WAS AROUND. Both were found under the boat in the morning. I also saw with my own eyes a professional diver drown in a stupid diving accident.

I've also been involved in two different incidents where people faked their own deaths by drowning. (Long story) I also once saw a man hit a home run off another guy's head with a two by four and launch him into the water, where I figure he drowned. We never even heard anything about it.

A drowning is the easiest faked death. By the way, do not ever mess with boat guys, you can be deep sixed and never heard from again.

When someone drowns, it's often knocking their head on something first that really causes it. Therefore, hitting someone in the head with a two by four and then launching them into the water, will usually be figured as, "He hit his head on the dock as he fell in." It's a fairly unprovable murder.

Most landlubbers who think they can swim, in my book, cannot swim. They can barely do a weak dog paddle. These are the people who die in dumb accidents all the time. A strong swimmer, like me, would NEVER drown in a lake. Lakes do NOT have undertow, like someone said up there. This Jennifer looks very fit in the pictures, and was an athlete, and a surfer. Anyone who surfs MUST be a strong swimmer. I have surfed in Costa Rica, the waves are HUGE. If you can handle that, you certainly are not going to get fatigued and cramp up in a lake.

Unless of course, there is alcohol involved. Normally, there would be an immediate autopsy, at least to check for drugs or alcohol. Found under the dock, then could be fell off the dock drunk, hitting her head on the way in. Why is no one suggesting she was drunk? It would be the logical explanation. Why the friend, and the boat? And why id the husband say, "We may never know what happened"? THAT is very weird as well.

The suspicious thing here is absolutely the "friend" who was with her. Why would this friend not have noticed her drowning, or at least swimming and not coming back? Who is this "friend"?

The husband is usually looked at VERY carefully in this kind of incident. The spouse is always the prime suspect, if homicide is suspected.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of that would make sense (about not reporting it until the next morning) would be that both women got drunk on the boat, Jennifer fell off while the friend passed out. If she didn't wake up until the next morning that would explain why it wasn't reported right away. It would also explain the husband's odd comment about 'why we may never know what happened to Jenny'.

Most women like to stay up and gossip while their husbands retire to bed. Could be the friend convinced her to take the boat out for fun. It would be interesting to find out if there was a bottle of wine on the boat. If the friend did, indeed, pass out then maybe Jennifer thought she could swim to shore. Alcohol does impair your judgement and make you do things you wouldn't normally do.

That is if they were drinking and it was an accident. Now, if it was a murder then the friend should never have been mentioned by the husband if he wanted to escape suspicion.
edit on 21-8-2012 by texasgirl because: Needed to add another paragraph.

edit on 21-8-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join