It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

www.herald.ie

US president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle paid tribute to Jenny and her colleagues who are credited with saving the lives of some of those injured in the massacre.

PHD student James Holmes has been charged in relation to the shootings which left 12 people dead.

However, her family has now been plunged into a sense of grief of their own. Jenny was out swimming in a lake close to her home when she is believed to have drowned.

Her husband Greg Pinson and five-year-old son Jack are struggling to come to terms with the loss of a "wonderful mother".
(visit the link for the full news article)

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The report goes on to say......

"In her vocation as a nurse, she cared for those with most acute needs in the burn unit, the ER and most recently was recognized for her work with the Aurora shooting victims by President Obama. We were all very proud of her"

This is very sad and my thoughts go out to her family.

This makes me wonder and I mean no disrespect with this statement.

But...

How many witnesses, and those who had direct contact with the witnesses, that may know something that goes against the official story of the shooting, will disappear before the James Holmes trial begins?

I may be wrong but doesn't this make the second person to die that was involved in some way with the case?

www.herald.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Curious and curioser... It does make one wonder where one normally might not. I am not sure if there is any funny business going on with witnesses or the whole ordeal, but things like this just keep popping up.

I mean no disrespect as well, but if I were a superstitious person, I would liken this to the "Final Destination" theme where in death does have a design. I do believe one other person that was killed in the massacre actually escaped an earlier shooting in a mall (if I recall correctly). A terrible tragedy I am in no way trying to make light of, but it does make you pause.

ETA - link...usnews.nbcnews.com...
edi t on 8/17/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

How many witnesses, and those who had direct contact with the witnesses, that may know something that goes against the official story of the shooting, will disappear before the James Holmes trial begins?

hmmm..very interesting..and just adds to the fishy smell of this whole story.

Good find op..and thanks for making us aware of this.

edit on 17-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
S and F for you!

This is VERY suspicious. The same modus operandi is repeated by these NWO goons time and time again: create a massacre/event that will destabilise humanity in some way and allow us to pass new, NWO laws, AND ELIMINATE ANY SIGNIFICANT WITNESSES WHO COULD POSSIBLY EXPOSE OUR CRIMINAL ACTS TO THE PUBLIC.

Look at what has happened to 9/11 survivors, David Kelly, the guy who exposed the Holly Greig scandal, etc.

WE HAVE GOT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS. ANYONE READING THIS THREAD PLEASE S AND F,
edit on 17-8-2012 by chemistry because: TYPO

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why are there so few details on her drowning? Did they not do an autopsy to see if she was on drugs? Who found her, and when exactly did she die? Just saying "she drowned" and giving no other details is odd.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This woman spoke to the victims and knew that something was up. She knew, for example, that the shooter was let into the theatre by an accomplice (a fact that the mianstream media has barely even touched upon!!).

OH YES, AND THEN THERE IS THIS: GO FIND OUT WHO JAMES HOLMES' FATHER IS.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Why are there so few details on her drowning? Did they not do an autopsy to see if she was on drugs? Who found her, and when exactly did she die? Just saying "she drowned" and giving no other details is odd.

This is what gets me....

She was a GAA fanatic and founded the Denver Gaels ladies football club.

She was an athlete, and was in great shape.

She just drowns?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

This is what gets me....

She just drowns?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Great point!! Absolutely great point!! For God's sake we have got to spread the word about this murder!! We must let Joe Public know. Circulate this news far and wide, please!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Was she out in this lake alone? Just trying to piece this together......

How would an athlete mother drown in a lake? Why would she be swimming in a LAKE by herself, if that is the case?

I am willing to bet there were no witnesses to this event also.......Kinda makes you think she got a government car pull up when she was outside her house and say......"Maam, please come with me."

Purely speculation, but just what it seems from looking at this from the outside looking in.....

She might have known something she shouldn't have........

All I can say is if I were in that theater at that time, and made it out alive........I would be in fear of my life even now!!

This whole thing smells to high heaven!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh but don't worry everybody, this woman was commended by Obama himself. The government couldn't have killed her; they loved her.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWO SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how many sheeple will actually believe the official story about this? Probably a lot more than we would like.

Makes my blood boil!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
We will not stand for this! As a human race we will not stand for this!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

This is so true Chris.

Another thing gets me about this is.

After all the press that this shooting has received, I can't find this story on any U.S. news sites....

So far that is.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

This is what gets me....

She just drowns?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

They feel so secure they don't even bother with plausible deniability anymore. They just rub our faces in it.

I mourn for my country.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Murder most foul or just a case of an unfortunate swimming accident. ?Did she make an witness statement that conflicted with the 'official line of events. We can't start yelling blue murder until we know to the exact cause of death. Just trying to keep it level here, cause you know that sometimes these kind of things happen to people who are in the best of health. Perhaps she swam too far out into the lake, which would be very cold.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My WTF meter is off the charts. I was pretty much fine with official story, but the news of an accidental drowning such a short time after the massacre is making me rethink my original stance. Too many oddities adding up.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Funny how the article oozes with lovely eulogies and fond remembrances but simply states that she was believed to have drowned in a lake near their home.

That's it?! Nobody stating they saw her leave for the last time or saw her at the lake? No coroner inquest or autopsy forthcoming? This reeks of a cover up I agree.

In her role as ER nurse she undoubtedly heard stories from the survivors, some of which probably contradict the official story. My thoughts go out to her surviving family. I hope they push for details so they can understand how and why a wife and mother died under such mysterious circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join