It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi War Criminals Might Still Be Alive Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This guy made a video comparing various WW2 Nazi war criminals to modern day individuals. What do you think? Does it look plausible?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes it's highly plausible.
I want to give some well hidden info out right now for you, and anyone else interested.

Look into "Project / Operation Sunrise", which went right along with Paperclip (as well as a few others).

Project Sunrise had it's name changed quickly to become the JASON Advisory Group. Look it up, it's quite deeply buried but you will eventually find out this is very likely accurate.

Now, the JASON Advisory Group has a very interesting history, that everyone should know about.
It is run through the MITRE Corporation.

MITRE = Mithras, of which Mitre and Mitra were both alternate spellings, the ancient Zoroastrian deity figure who was the "divine son" of Ahura Mazda, the supreme deity. This eventually became a central and extremely powerful cult throughout Greece and Rome, although it originally traced from the Achaemenid Empire (First Persian Empire).

The "Mitre" is also the name for the hat that the Catholic bishops and abbots wear, which is a fish symbol and dates back to the cult of Dagon, of which the priests in that extremely ancient cult were known to wear.

MITRE Corp
Mithras
Mitre (hat)

I warn you that looking into Project Sunrise will be difficult, but it was real and after a diligent search you will find all the clues you need to put this together and tie it with JASON.

Oh and on a side-note, I would like folks to also look into the very illegal revenge group that went out hunting down so called ex-Nazis and basically murdering them in various horrific ways.
Nakam or "The Avengers"

They became exactly what they despised (discrimination and murder), look at this quotation from the source:

On April 14,1946, Nakam painted with diluted arsenic some 3,000 loaves of bread for the 12,000 German POWs from the Langwasser internment camp near Nuremberg (Stalag XIII). The camp was under US authority.[1] 1900 German prisoners of war were poisoned in the US camp, and all got "seriously ill".(Associated Press)[1] According to Harmatz (Nakam leader), 300 to 400 Germans died. He said this "was nothing compared with what we really wanted to do."[2]

Pretty sick stuff actually. Indiscriminate murder based on revenge is quite reprehensible, although I concede many folks can "understand" why and the motivations aren't difficult to discern.

And for further reading, here is the Jewish resistance groups wiki page.

My goal here is to reveal the complexity of the issues. We have seemingly contradictory information here, but I assure you these two opposites can play at the same time, because they did in fact occur concurrently. Many of the highest ranking Nazis and the more important scientists/strategists were spared and integrated, while many of the more middle ranking individuals were brutally murdered by reprisal groups.

We have a mixed bag here so let's be careful not to confuse the opposites at play.
edit on 17-8-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good to see someone else is paying attention !
Paper clip gets all the attention
Gonna go have a poke through some of your links now if im able,
I'm away from my drive for a while - but should you be interested - when I can I'll u2u you some interesting links and scanned documents, as you seem to have an interest in this

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Also look into the TTG, Tilhas Tizig Gesheften.

Tilhas Teezee Gesheften (commonly known by its acronym TTG) was the name of a group of Jewish Brigade members formed immediately following World War II. Under the guise of British military activity, this group engaged in the assassination of Nazis and SS conspirators, facilitated the illegal emigration of Holocaust survivors to Israel, and smuggled weaponry for the Haganah.

Notice this group operated illegally, and it was also directly supported by the British.

The "Haganah was the :

Jewish paramilitary organization in what was then the British Mandate of Palestine from 1920 to 1948, which later became the core of the Israel Defense Forces.

It was the follow up of the earlier " Hashomer which was derived from the earlier Bar - Giora.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

Good to see someone else is paying attention !
Paper clip gets all the attention
Gonna go have a poke through some of your links now if im able,
I'm away from my drive for a while - but should you be interested - when I can I'll u2u you some interesting links and scanned documents, as you seem to have an interest in this

Yes please if you have any information on Project/Operation Sunrise I would be extremely pleased and would greatly appreciate anything you can share with me.

It has been covered up to great ends and it is very difficult to gain info about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For anyone else following along, research these names:

Monsignor Don Giuseppe Bicchierai
Walter Rauff
Karl Wolff
Albert Kesselring
Otto Ambros
Hermann Schmitz

Look up "Operation Rat Line"

And check out this book, which is found at any library in the nation (for the most part), "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben, which reveals that the top heads of the mega-corporation were not only directly involved with the mass-murder, but were mostly also let off the hook with very little punishment. After their extremely short prison terms (for the few who were convicted), many of them were awarded extremely prestigious medals and honors and reinstated into various high-profile positions.

IG Farben War Crimes Trial

Since IG Farben has been broken up, it still remains one of the most powerful influences in the world today through it's tentacles, of which BASF, Bayer, Agfa, etc are the modern iterations of. This is extreme power and wealth we are talking about here.

Also of interest in tracing the hidden/largely unknown history of WW2:

Krupp
AEG
Thyssen AG
"Fordwerke" - a subsidiary of Ford Motor Co.

Those are just a few crumbs for anyone who would like to learn more.
Of course I could add a ton more but that should be fine for now.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

During the Second World War, Ford Werke employed slave laborers although not required by the Nazi regime.[4] The deployment of slave labor began before the Ford-Werke was separated from the Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan, while America had not yet entered the War.

Emphasis mine, link
Fordwerke wiki

Also people need to know that Hitler was inspired by and wanted to emulate various aspects of the US Eugenics program into his own variation.

Yes you heard it right, prior to WW2, there were actual sterilization eugenics programs here in the USA.

Eugenics was practiced in the United States many years before eugenics programs in Nazi Germany[4] and actually, U.S. programs provided much of the inspiration for the latter.

Eugenics in the USA

In 1907, Indiana passed the first eugenics-based compulsory sterilization law in the world. Thirty U.S. states would soon follow their lead.[45][46] Although the law was overturned by the Indiana Supreme Court in 1921,[47] the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of a Virginia law allowing for the compulsory sterilization of patients of state mental institutions in 1927.[48]

First compulsory sterilization law in the world? Thirty states followed?
The US Supreme Court UPHELD it as Constitutional????

Say it ain't so! But, it is so.
Hidden history of the USA 101.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Every passing day makes this more and more unlikely. The end of the war was 67 years ago. Even if the the German soldier was 18 in 1945 he's be 85 years old today. If he was a thirty year old officer he'd be 97 today. A 40 year old officer would be 107 and statistically unlikely.

I'm not saying it's impossible...just very unlikely.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok nazis...
If one was 15 in 1945 that would make him or her 82ish, pending on dates.
But for a practical look, one would most likely have been at least 25 in 1945, 92ish.
I'd say leave em alone at this point, nature is just about to catch em.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not to get too far off topic here, but just changing gears a bit, I will post this link to an archives.gov document about how many various Japanese War Criminals Escaped.

It's an interesting topic to dig into, and hopefully it should raise some eyebrows.

The rise of concern about Japanese war crimes in the 1990s reinforced the notion that most Japanese war criminals escaped punishment, either because the U.S. government needed their cooperation against the Soviet Union during the early days of the Cold War, or to appease current Japanese economic and commercial interests. Unfortunately, some Japanese war criminals were not punished.

Emphasis mine.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Is plausable that they maybe alive today and its also plausable that the people that helped these Nazis are still alive and that the children of these men control other countries.

The George Bush family comes to mind.

The Fact is George Bush SR was friends with the Bin Ladin family.
The fact also is that Prescott Bush helped Hitler.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president

Link
www.guardian.co.uk...

Here's a link from a thread i started about the link between the USA and Nazi's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a quote from it.

After reading some post and threads on ATS of late i have come to the conclusion that many people here are Ignorant to the fact that modern America is based on practices by Hitler and his 3rd Reich.

Here's a link about the 3rd Reich
en.wikipedia.org...

So after WW2 Hitler's henchmen were recruited by the USA and The USSR.
This was called Operation Paperclip by the Americans and this recruitment of Nazi scientists and military personel helped shape modern day America.
Operation Paperclip is when America forced Nazi's that were captured during WW2 to work for them after the war.
Heres a link for those that dont know about Operation paperclip.
en.wikipedia.org...

And here's a video about it.

Also America's space feats wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the NAZI's.

Here's another link. This one is About the NAZI Von Braun the leader of the American space race.
en.wikipedia.org...
Here's another link about him.
www.history.ac.uk...

So for all those that think that there is no connection between Modern America and WW2 Nazi Germany well,,,,,,, you ARE mistaken.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, as i say, it is highly probable that Nazi War criminals are still alive and its More than probable that the people that helped them Escape Germany before Wars end are alive and well and probably helping run our so called free world.
edit on 17-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thanks for all ya posted muzzleflash, you have given us all a lot of reading to do.
There are many things that you have posted that i was not a-where of.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes I agree with you, whats the point of arresting a 90 year old man, to try him for crimes from years ago. He would be dead in a year or two anyway. When we have war criminels like bush and blair running arround all over the place. Now that would be nice to see them two and their cronies all locked up in a jail. Not that the nazis dont deserve to be punished. But at their age what would be the punishment? Death? We wont have to wait long for that to happen to them anyway.
Ah paper clip we all seem to for get that part. Or how the bushs were traitors along with the likes of ford. Bush and bin ladin. He was bushs dealer man on the spot, heroin for weapons. A bit of water sports would be nice to use on them, as he said its not torture.
But of course its more important to hunt down these old nazies, than to prosecute modern day war criminels.

new topics

top topics

join