Rising star of Hungarian anti-Semitic party forced to resign after he discovers his Jewish heritage

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It emerged that Csanad Szegedi's grandfather was a forced labour camp veteran and that his grandmother was a survivor of Auschwitz

He was a rising star in Hungary's far-right Jobbik Party, and was notorious for his incendiary anti-semitic comments - including attacks on the 'Jewishness' of the political elite; but Csanad Szegedi's career as an ultra-nationalist standard bearer now looks to be over after the revelation that he is in fact Jewish.

Szegedi, who had in the past accused Jews of 'buying up the country', faced weeks of Internet rumours about his ancestry before acknowledging in June that his grandparents on his mother's side were Jews.

Rising star of Hungarian anti-Semitic party forced to resign after he discovers his Jewish heritage

I love this kind of story. The irony of this specific story as well as the fact that more often than not, people going on about purity of races, bloodlines, family histories going back to 325 AD and the like can very easily have the rug pulled from under them.

I've seen a lot of this with white supremacists over the years. The easy accessibility of DNA testing (from a genealogy perspective) and too many unexpected results has destroyed a lot of 'racial purity' boasting and need for 'clean bloodlines' and the like.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Merriman Weir because: stuff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Imagine if this DNA tech was available during Hitler's rise to power. There would be no rise at all (for him at least)

Would we be living in a different world today?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Europe has a big problem on its hands regarding groups like these that are growing in popularity. Let's not let history repeat itself....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Imagine if this DNA tech was available during Hitler's rise to power. There would be no rise at all (for him at least)

Would we be living in a different world today?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I'm not so sure; logic wasn't a problem for nazis when propagating ideology. I'm seriously baffled as to how Jews and Gypsies were bad but Arabic Muslims weren't.

When even fonts (Fraktur) can be 'wrong' (ie too Jewish), logic has gone straight out of the _

Europe has a big problem on its hands regarding groups like these that are growing in popularity. Let's not let history repeat itself....

If it does repeat itself: they lost last time, they can lose again!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Don't you love the irony? Imagine the soul searching going on now in the mind of this horrid human being. I wonder if he is capable of changing his opinions. Maybe he will blame the Jews still for infecting his DNA.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Haha, lol. Reminds me of Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremacist.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Great clip..
The collaboration between the Third Reich and the Muslim Brotherhood is very notable. Just look at how they are once again rising to power back in their father land. Egypt.

To achieve that broader dream of a global jihad, the Brotherhood developed a network of underground cells, stole weapons, trained fighters, formed secret assassination squads, founded sleeper cells of subversive supporters in the ranks of the army and police, and waited for the order to go public with terrorism, assassinations, and suicide missions. It was during this time that the Muslim Brotherhood found a soul mate in Nazi Germany.

The Reich offered great power connections to the movement, but the relationship brokered by the Brotherhood was more than a marriage of convenience. Long before the war, al-Banna had developed an Islamic religious ideology which previewed Hitler’s Nazism. Both movements sought world conquest and domination. Both were triumphalist and supremacist (in Nazism the Aryan must rule, while in al-Banna’s Islam, the Muslim religion must hold dominion). Both advocated subordination of the individual to a central power. Both were explicitly anti-nationalist in the sense that they believed in the liquidation of the nation-state in favor of a trans-national unifying community. And both rabidly hated the Jews and sought their destruction.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

I always lol when dude goes there. I said it.

OP awesome and ridiculous story. Think how much BS we could cut through if we were all related. Oh wait...

top topics

join