It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls Israel (According to media) cancerous tumor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi guys, I was just checking a Dutch article and the headline reads ''Ahmadinejad calls Israel cancerous tumor''. When reading the article it says the same thing, and adds that he also said that it will be destroyed soon. However, they also posted his quote which says translated from Dutch ''The nations in the region will destroy the Zionist usurper in the Palestinian land soon''

In the article they give away he didn't say Israel at all. He's talking about the Zionist #. A bit funny that they're dumb like that, and I hope it'll wake some people up to the propaganda.

Here's the article

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1lluminatus

I don't think he's medically qualified enough to make that statement, but anything he says or does about Zionism is immediately attacked as anti semitism, it's wearing a bit thin but they still drag it out every time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1lluminatus

I would not berate cancer and tumors that way.
If Amedinejad did say this though, I'll agree.
We know where terrorism actually comes from!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"Your mother- was a snow blower!"- Johny 5

Sometimes people do and say some funny things. As childish as they are when it comes to generalizing peoples lives with elitist warfare. These guys have the ability to start wars over such crap.

In everyones end of the earth scenarios happening, it will be because someone called someone else fat.

We will all suffer because our politicians cant work it out.

What is the point of playing politics if you are not going to make agreements? Agreements are bonds that can not be broken. Instead, they always try to find ways to hate one another.Create a false political theatre for the crowd so they are not noticing what is going on backstage where people are [copulating]. So they can get the cheddar their departments so truly need. Then they use this divide as a reason to put people against each other more by making them aware of how bad they are really being [copulated].

blah. anyways- yea- they want to eradicate each other...how suprising.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Common Good because: [copulate]

edit on 17/8/12 by masqua because: censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Exactly. They want what is coming, not us. Anyone saw that picture of the American and Iranian athletes? We would all be standing like that if it wasn't for the constant propaganda.

Anyway, I checked a bit online and found the same article from the Telegraaf (Telegraph). Again, saying Israel, but also quoting the truth (Zionism). Here
edit on 17/8/2012 by 1lluminatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join