It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Right City, Right Year wrong event - Target Paralympics?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by Suspiria

The part where you spoke as if you were talking to a 3 year old then backtracked when someone called you out on it. That part.

Called me out on what? My embellishment of the English language to convey my admiration of said sport? Do drop a line to Eddie Izzard about my embellishments, I'm sure he'd find your view FANTABULOUS!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

The part where you spoke as if you were talking to a 3 year old then backtracked when someone called you out on it. That part.

Called me out on what? My embellishment of the English language to convey my admiration of said sport? Do drop a line to Eddie Izzard about my embellishments, I'm sure he'd find your view FANTABULOUS!

Yes, of all the people on the whole internet I seem to have come across one who not only enjoys paralympic ping pong, but feels the need to tell everyone about it in a snidey manner.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Yes, of all the people on the whole internet I seem to have come across one who not only enjoys paralympic ping pong, but feels the need to tell everyone about it in a snidey manner.

Why on earth do you think I was being snidey? I wasn't even replying to you until you jumped in with some very odd comment about the WTC. I was merely insinuating that instead of the world looking away people really are looking forward to the Paralympics.

Do you always read people so badly?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

When people are changing their ways of speaking so varyingly, it is kind of hard to read them. Ask Eddie Izzard.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

When people are changing their ways of speaking so varyingly, it is kind of hard to read them. Ask Eddie Izzard.

It's not rocket science now is it?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Apparently it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is all getting off topic, now the thread is about the Paralympics and the
false flag
not a debate on someones tone of speech. Do you have an opinion on the subject Fairguy? I would genuinely like to here it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Apparently it is.

You see now i'm being reduced to talking like I would to a three year old. Or rather a metaphorical three year old, at least mine argues for good reason and puts up some fairly convincing debate.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lets all kiss and make up.
no point arguing with each other and avoiding the OP/thread. The problem is, Fairguy, that I admire you're defence of the op but I think its good intentions misplaced. What he has proposed isn't really a conspiracy, its pure paranoid speculation without any depth of consideration or thought. I can tell you're an intelligent guy and it seems like you enjoy standing up for the underdog which is genuinely commendable, but you do have to admit that this stuff is beginning to flood a decent conspiracy site with junior school concepts. I dont think we should get into a process of transferring failed doom dates from one event to the next because they didn't come true.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well put

There is much worst situations happening beside this.... Wars and famine come to mind.

And atrocities such as www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And on the back of the two wonderful posts above me I'd like to wish everyone a delightful weekend, may it be fun but you know not too dramatically eventful.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To the OP,

You present an interresting take on how the signs for London 2012 may in fact have been meant for the Para Olympics. We will have to wait and see if it comes to fruition.

It is becoming obvious though that your thread will be met with the natural "cried wolf" reaction found in human nature.

You could be 100% correct and TPTB understand human nature and the "cried wolf" syndrome when you are told and shown convincing evidence that an event will occur and then it does not; you will naturally refuse to accept the scenario occuring due to emotional and intellectual investments that were preceived in hind sight to be in vain. Of course if you wanted to strike when the world least expects it, this "boy who cried wolf" scenario would actually be perfect.

You could also be 100% wrong, in which case the "cried wolf" natural defense mechanism was utilized correctly by all these negitive posters.

I will choose to wait and see what happens before allowing the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" attitude to draw a "cried wolf" sysndrome in my objective thinking.

Good Luck.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seriously bro/sis your digging a grave that has already been filled with dirt. Stop hunting for more stars and flags, and get on with a new prediction to yet to come and fail. The Olympics came and passed, but your still sitting in the stadium.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Sorry but the OP is not proposing anything new that has not nor will not be said a thousand more times before the end of this freaking month.

No new theory just a rehashed version of the same failed theory put forth in other threads that then explained that it was all stopped beacuse they posted on a site that garners a bit of attention.

Facts are that nothing happened....the sybolism the OP is desperate for everyone else to see is just someones imagination at work to create a entertaining show....look at a box of detergent...believe me when I tell you months of research and design went into the size of the box...the color of the box....the shape of the box....the letters used to spell out the name of the detergent...why do you think this is...because iots gets peoples attention which is what the ceremony was all about to engage people and have them watch so they can make more money from advertising that same box of detergent we discussed earlier.

Entertainment is a version of life...people take images from reality and use it to entertain us....zombie movies because people are taliking about zombies....war pictures because we are at war....its all entertainment...bad in my opinion but thats what it is....this whole game of predicting a false flag is stupid as it really would not be a FF if we predicted it so if you dont like the comments pointing this out dont post tripe junk

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
People of ATS:

This is a conspiracy website! It seems you need reminding.

The OP is simply putting forth a THEORY. Whoa! Crazy!

If someone actually says 'for sure' that something is going to happen, I will be right beside you decrying their fear mongering. This is not the case.

Open your damn mind, but of course do not let your brain fall out.

================================

I for one have not read any theories regarding the Para-Olympics, so this is new to me. I do not spend my entire life reading through all of these threads. It is nice outside.
edit on 17-8-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

That's nice I hope you enjoyed the sunshine but there is no need to be condescending.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They built a podium.
Those costumes are to do with the Olympics being held in Rio.
I swear it's like people are dying for some sort of massive terror attack to happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

All I can say is ...OH GEEZ...Not Again! Give it a break!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have to say I found the opening and closing Olympic ceremonies to be strange and esoteric from what I caught of them. That and the design of the stadium, the logo, the characters and even the commercials for it!

But what if something miraculous occurs instead of something horrific? What then? To me that would be a strange twist and if there is a NWO would have people rushing to be a part of it!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join