It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning (Dr sal is exposed) Busted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nice to get confirmation that my intuition was correct about his original video. I was so surprised seeing it become popular here since I felt right away it was not genuine.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What happened to the mole on his face?

I don't understand why that would need to have been added but oh well.

Shifting eye contact gave it away at first.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker

Originally posted by NinpheaAurora
reply to post by zysin5

Poor, very poor "red-herring"...This is not the same guy, anyway. How can people be so gullible and not realize there can be 2, 3 or even 4 sosia?

Dr. Sal is real and the only thing which is not correct is that he is a "genetist". Did he once work for Nasa...why not? Do your search, as I did and you will find him...SALVATORE CONTI...but you must search hard...I gave you a tip already...

You idiot.

What a worthless post

For those who are interested, this is a deeper analysis of the facial features of "Dr. Sal"

Frank Vidal is not Salvatore Conti – Static Facial Analysis

edit on 18-8-2012 by dodgygeeza because: forgot to add link

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey I have a question for you... I saw your post below and many others who posted similar things about eye movement. My question is this... Are the movements the same for everyone or would it depend on if the person is left or right handed? I realize no matter which you are that the brain hemispheres work similarly for everyone but I myself am left handed and I've done some basic experiments to determine if I follow this pattern. In general I've found I will look to the left for things I have to recall from long term memory. Does that mean anything?

I find all this extremely fascinating and would love to learn more. Anyway, I hope you see this so I can get your opinion! Thanks!

Originally posted by benrl
I loved that thread, people where coming out saying he was honest from his body movements and Eye movement etc.

Hopefully we learn to take these things with more skepticism.

I posted this.

Dr Sals warning

Ive done Loss Prevention work, one of the things we where taught to look for when interviewing someone was if when recalling details they look to the left or right. Right tends to be accessing memory, left creativity, left eye movements can indicate embellishing or out right lying. Thats one of the first things I noticed, on some stuff the man looks right, on others he looks left, when he starts talking about being employed by Nasa for special projects he looks left a lot.

Dude was lying, and could spot it from the start of the vid, yet everyone in the thread was trying to say he was legit.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I just found this. Still studying it. Thoughts?

www.koanicsoul.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Can't someone just verify this man's credentials? A NASA insider?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if this is the same guy or not...

Original warning video is still a load of rubbish.

This coming out video is far more believable than the warning video anyway. I think I'll go with the more reasonable video, instead of the one that makes me want to keep looking over my shoulder for the "end of the world".

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
What happened to the mole on his face?

I don't understand why that would need to have been added but oh well.

Shifting eye contact gave it away at first.

I could imagine this "actor" and his cohort (s) laughing and saying, "Let's put this dot here on your face to really make you look distinguished! This "mole" was probably added to give this (cough) scientist some character, and a logo we could identify him by!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I seriously cannot believe people are refusing to accept this one being busted. I am ROFLing right now. I guess people also assume that the trolls used in the Lord of the Rings were real trolls and not movie makeup. People are so stuck on the comparison of looks that they entirely skip the fact that the two people sound exactly alike. Probably because they are the same exact person but I stress I'm not an expert.

Seriously. Are some of us so desperate for the world to end that they'll believe anything? If you hate your life so much then do something about it, rather than sitting at your computer all day. Go jump out of a plane or climb rocks or race a bike over a lake or take a trip out to the jungle or something. Good grief. "oh nah that aint the same guy someone dun killed him and rep'd him with that actor dude, yeaaaahhh the world is ending in 2016 it's time to celebrate!" Ugh. "Dr. Sal" is high five'n his homies for a job damn well done right about now.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree here...this is busted.

Let's take the context of what he is saying in the original video - basically the guy is saying they use HAARP to communicate with aliens every 361 days (if memory serves).
This is not possible. It just isn't. First, HAARP works strictly in the Ionosphere and excites those particles up there to extend long range TERRESTRIAL communications.

SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) covers so much of the frequency band with it's multitude of antenna arrays and millions of computers hooked into it's distributed database that it would find a signal if it were there.
Secondly, 361 days travel time? Are we talking about Star Trek's "sub space radio" now? LOL.

Alpha Centauri is the closest star at 4.2 light years away. It would take approx. 8.4 years to realistically receive anything back if there even were intelligent life communicating with us.

Despite all these factual holes - which are pretty much ignored by supporters of this guy - there is no record he works or worked for NASA. There was one record in Intellius (that I know of) but it didn't pan out.
Then a video comes out saying "Guilty as Charged, ya got me" and people STILL don't believe it?

Come on - I want to believe - but this is downright obviously fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You just cannot convince people that they have been suckered in. Despite an admission from the man himself that he faked the whole thing, people won't accept that they have been duped.
Some of the ridiculous claims made by some members are just hilarious.
The twin brother conspiracy is probably my favourite.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Roflmao. Honestly you people who keeps saying " that's not the same guy" needs to get a grip, but I guess that would be hard considering the type of people who visits the site in the first place.

Anyways, while I do very much appreciate this guy actually coming out and saying its a hoax, one has to wonder if he planned to say that it was a hoax in the first place, or if he just did it because he was getting a lot of grief over it and his alias wasn't thoroughly bulletproof.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have no attachment to this video. I did not participate in the original thread and I happened upon this thread while cruising ATS today, but I will throw in my two cents...

As far as the characters in the two videos are concerned, I do not believe that they are the same person.

They could be. Video editing and make up artistry can mask and manipulate images very convincingly, but the thing most difficult to manipulate are the ears.
If you look at the two men, it is plainly obvious that the ears of the first gentleman are more pronounced and flair outwardly as compared to the gentleman admitting to a hoax in the other "hoax" video.

I don't think that the world is going to end, and I don't think that the original message has any more or less credibility or meaning than the second hoax message.
My only concern in posting is to recognize the congruence of the two individuals.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Well done sir. Good find, cant really argue with this. I think we will see alot of these in the months after december, unless of coarse nibiru,aliens,pole shift,new ice age, new dimension,wwIII, reptilians, ect...., get us first.

Btw, love your kiss the cook avatar. Very cool.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
You just cannot convince people that they have been suckered in. Despite an admission from the man himself that he faked the whole thing, people won't accept that they have been duped.
Some of the ridiculous claims made by some members are just hilarious.
The twin brother conspiracy is probably my favourite.

People want to believe so badly that they ignore all facts and try to disprove them with anything possible.
Like religion for instance
, but we won't go any further than that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
I like how he gets close to the camera at the end and asks if you're certain dr sal an he are the same person, and tilting his head, he is obviously baiting people to pick up he has no moles, and is clearly trying to stir up debates.. The more he is debated about the more popular and recognizable he becomes

And he has shaved his head and grew a beard.. Attention whoring plain and simple!

AND he even went so far as to change the protrusion and shape of his ears for the Dr sal video.... I'm not impressed, it's not entertainment, and all the purpose it serves is to confuse people into apathy...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

watch his eyes, he's lying

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Even without this admission and the discovering of Frank.. it was obvious the guy(dry sal) was lieing. His behavior on cam just gave it completely away.

Any who. Sometimes I think they are the same person others times I am not so sure.

Even if they are not one in the same the information is bogus.
edit on 18-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is definitely the same guy. The mole is fake. There are facial features which obviously point to this being the same guy, the nose especially. I just heard of this today and it's pretty funny that people are still convinced this guy is real and the guy in this video is creating a hoax of a hoax that people still think is real lol lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join