It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning (Dr sal is exposed) Busted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
His first video he looks to the left and upper left, which is the creative side of the brain. The new video he looks to the right a lot, actual recall memory.

This guy is having fun with you guys.

I understand though.. You guys absolutely need something to believe in because you're so ready for change your grabbing whatever you can find.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hats off to the guy for owning up and finally putting this to bed. I've got to admit that despite the hysteria he caused, he proved that he is a fairly decent actor. Unfortunately, he isn't better than the great minds of this site.

Kudos Mr Vidal and best of luck for the future... just no more hoaxes

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
these are two different people - maybe brothers - but when you match side by side - you can tell they are different - look at the ears - the chin demple says they are very close maybe brothers. but the ears are different.
and the eyes are not quite the same and the voice is very different.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ugh. i really don't understand this need to set up an invalid argument to scare people for "entertainment." whose entertainment?

how is this any different than any number of individuals who just sit there for hours faking ufo videos and then throwing them up calling them valid sightings? there should seriously be some repercussions for this kind of thing. they degrade the integrity of actual, useful information by making all people who are looking for it into feeling like chumps for being drawn into nonsense like this. it doesn't amount to anything productive, and in fact takes everyone a step back instead of forward.

honestly though, what bothers me the worst is his happy attitude about posting a faked testimonial and then telling people he was doing it for entertainment. if it really was for entertainment, then why not post it up as such with a disclaimer? ahhh now i see.. it was HIS entertainment that he made that video for. and now he wants people to lighten up about it even though he willingly posited fraudulent information (lied his ass off) that he wanted you and i to believe.. all the while trying to come off as a genuine, honest person.

i really don't understand this kind of behavior/motive relationship. he literally just ruined his reputation, and has made a mockery of truth-seeking individuals. for what? what's the benefit? why would any grown man do something so severely immature and weak?

tl ; dr - whatever credibility this man had before his original video was posted has now dematerialized. he dropped a truckload of shame onto unsuspecting individuals who thought he might really be the person he says he is (which was his intention) for his own entertainment. this man fully deserves to get trolled harder and bigger than anything the internet's ever seen before. i propose dressing up in DHS outfits and "entertainingly" interrogate him for "possessing known alien documents."
edit on 17-8-2012 by facedye because: notable grammar correction i do declare

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by facedye

An actor? Highly competitive profession? Viral marketing to get seen a bit and to lay claim to a meme. Up ones profile and maybe catch a director or producers eye? Maybe to generate a few bucks on the extra Youtube hits? ATS is increasingly media oriented and driven... not a bad environment to "throw out a resume'" so to speak.

My .02 cents

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

So there is a fine line between out right lying, and creating a monologue for ones portfolio.

Many of you great ATS members where right on the money right off the bat! I can count on you guys to help drive me to find the facts, and the sources that can lead us to understand what is really going on.

Now for all the new folks around here, please understand. I am a skeptic first, and ultimate believer second. To many times in my youth was I fooled, and sucked into many great stories. That held some truths. Yet in the end made me feel gullible. Yet each time I got smarter and wiser. We all go through this process in our own time and in our own way.
I do feel we are not alone in this universe. I do feel this Earth goes through major changes, and nothing is forever.
There are bits and chunks of truth in many hoaxes. Its up to the reader to decide what those are. And I have found I am getting very good at taking what I need, and leaving the rest in the rubbish pile.

As just because something has been found out as a hoax, does not mean I deny all this stuff that is going around. I am just Older and wiser than I once was. And in this day and age, most everyone is looking for their 15 mins of fame, or just trying to break into this market.

Conspiracy Theory can be a gold mine. If you know how to write, and what to write about. And how to capture your demo between reality and fantasy.
edit on 17-8-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

True that, and too boot the numerous other forums and websites that are talking about these videos as well.

I argued that Frank and Dr. Sal are two different people, not because I believe the Dr. Sal story but because of some physical differences between them, like age, hairline, and of course that infamous mole
. I was hoping Frank would make a response video confirming/denying the accusations and now it looks like my hopes were answered (word that up Jesus), and now we have a video response from him and he is confirming that he's the notorious Dr. Sal. Eh, maybe not so notorious since he gave out fake info that was easily debunked and then the Frank Vidal videos popping up days later. One week after the Dr. Sal video was released he uploads this video admitting defeat. The internet was quick to lay this to rest as it was supposed to do.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NinpheaAurora

Thanks for your reply Ninphea! If you have some extra time. Feel free to start your own thread, or simply come back and post your findings with us on here.

I want you to know personally, I am one of the more far out members on here. I wear a tin foil hat most the time, and I do know there are hints of truths in what "Dr. Saul" had put up on his video. Sure there are many truths that hold ground in any hoax. Yet we must toe the line, and find those truths, and expose the disinformation for what it really is.

I like to keep an open mind. But as I get older, I tend to see things in a different light now a days. I am not so willing to buy into what others have to say. It can be a real time sink, and you will find that there is nothing you or I can do about it anyway. But having the knowledge is good enough for me.
The knowledge to know there is more to this world than what we are told, or even sense.

I do not deny there are other beings that live else where in the universe, as I have a strong feeling they had a hand in our creation. I have a feeling that Zionist Jews and Roman Catholic Vatican in Rome are the source of many evils in this world. I just have my feelings, and can not prove that to anyone but myself. Even with over whelming evidence, the truth is a perception of where one stands, how they where raised, and what they where told to believe. You could have the truth right there for all to see, and human nature will still deny truth. Its human nature, and Rome knew this, and it has been the status quo for thousands of years.
For example. The truth is every American pays taxes, and part of that tax money goes to killing innocent women and children. Yet that truth is tucked under so many layers, that people will still pay those taxes, as they justify it with other truths. Yet if that one truth that we pay to murder others was at the fore front, would we all be so willing to put that money in? Lies with a dash of truth is what makes so many things able to be stuffed down our throats, and its tastes good too!

So know that if you have the time, and want to bring something to the table. I am willing to listen to what you have. But words are not enough for me anymore. Hell, even sources and facts are hard pressed in this day and age. Our very own eyes betray us.
So I did not want to get on the wrong side of folks on here because I uncovered a hoax.
Even in his admission he left it open for debate, and lied again right to our face.

"
Fool me once, shame, shame on you..... It fooled me you can't get fooled again"--Bush

Reply too- Swills/facedye/MattC/Grynch/WiseThinker
namine/PrinceDreamer/MarioOnTheFly/AlanQaida &benrl
Also a BIG thanks to everyone else in here who took the time to stop by and add your thoughts to this. I welcome all thoughts and ways of looking at this. I just do not want this to go on and on like the other thread did.. I could care less about ATS points and stuff, its about the information and the coming to together of like minds!
edit on 17-8-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.2

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
lol I like this guy. He knows how to pull off a hoax with style, and at least he has the balls to admit to his deception before it goes too far. I said it was probably a hoax from the start, but I did find it to be great entertainment actually, it certainly spiced up one of my boring afternoons. This dude should be an actor, he certainly fooled a great deal of people. Good for him.
edit on 17/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He claimed to be an Italian but had a Spanish accent. The guy wasn't even a half decent actor. I feel sorry for anyone who took him seriously when he first came around.

But I'm sure they are on to the next hoax.

Strange.

It's like they don't mind being lied to....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Think of it as reality TV only ten or twenty years ahead of the popular curve. The hoaxers are so good that many have followings these days.

As a mod I actually have a favorite plejaren to ban, time and time again.

It's all part of the organism that is the 'net.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You raise a good point. And with partner sharing and the like, it has become profitable. Perhaps this is the new entertainment revolution people were waiting for after reality TV. Made up reality TV....

-B

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LOL and there were still people trying to say that wasn't the same guy
People want to believe things so bad they convince their eyes to lie to them.

Why would ANYONE believe anything from a random youtube video that had absolutely no evidence? Please stop doing that. Then go on about how they have an "open mind"....NO, it's just called you're GULLIBLE. A real scientist would bring EVIDENCE.

edit on 17-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hahah I figured this from the very beginning. This guy is a joke, if there's anyone out there who isn't convinced then wow!

Great thread OP, you definitely got it.

Oh, and by the way, nice avatar dude! Breaking Bad... AND Iron Maiden, right on!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I would be convinced however, the ears are definitely different!

Do me a favor and compare the two vid's and pay close attention to the ears.

Dr Sal's are sort of bent and crooked, while the apologizer's ears are positioned straight along his head.

I hate to even see this controversy continue but, how did he pull that off?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I can't say that I can understand how you could have not realized this was the same guy, but now we know the truth.

I knew he was a fraud, and it's nice to see another one exposed. Hey, Good job to you though for admitting that you were wrong all along. That takes character.
~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Dr. sals warning was big on ats. He made a hoax about how the world was going to end in 2016. He said that he worked for nasa and aliens told them the earth is going to be destroyed by radiation.

Yep, thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinpheaAurora
reply to post by zysin5

I'm busy with other stuff at the moment, but this is the only Salvatore Conti from ROME I know...I
In this picture he is a bit younger www.ylichron.it...
...maybe you should try to call him up and clarify...maybe there are also some genetic projects being run on Mars at the moment...who knows!!!

OK you are completely right.. It is not the the same guy !!

The link you provided is NOT the same guy from the original video and he is not the same guy from the confession.

The guy from the original video however is the same guy as the guy in the confession..lol
edit on 8/18/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I remember after Blossom Goodchild had her massive FAIL, there were people for months defending her and buying into the whole "the Federation of light didn't show up because they decided we were not ready afterall", story.

Frauds will always have gullible people, who will stand by them through every fail.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

They defended her - and countless others - because they're too embarrassed to admit, even to themselves, they've been duped. Big time. Intellectual conspiracy experts, free-thinkers, duped by a bunch of youtube videos

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join