It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presented With Letters, Ryan Admits Requesting Stimulus Cash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Write in Ron Paul!! You CAN make it happen. You can make it work. You just gotta have faith, and a pen to write in Ron Paul. Deep inside you know he is the 'one'. Vote with your gut feeling. You CAN make it work.

If the question is America, the answer is Ron Paul!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Instead of TRYING TO DISTRACT REPUBLICANS, why don't you spend your time wisely and go after liberal pot smokers in the DEMOCRATIC camp. Doesn't make sense to me.

What doesn't make sense to me is that anyone still believes Washington is about Politics and that party lines really matter.

Wake up , Washington is about Business and when there are billions at stake religion,racism, and political party aren't even part of the equation. Its all about the bottom line, period!!!

Party loyalist are the problem and they are blindly allowing the lobbyists and special interest groups to legally rob us and legally take our freedoms away.

edit on 17-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Oh for goodness sakes. I love that energy. PLEASE have it in 2016 and we won't have to be left with empty dreams of write in winners.

Look. Missouri doesn't even ALLOW write-in for Dr Paul at this point. It's not legal. So, it's a totally moot point in my case, regardless. I will still vote because I ALWAYS vote down ticket races for people ranging from my City to County and up to State. Ballot Measures always get my two cents tossed in too..

So..... Gotta vote one of the two and Obama is the last man on the planet I'd vote for anything but a prison cell.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Nobody should be shocked by hypocrisy in Washington. When it comes to getting their paws on the money, they are all the same. This is akin to a Pig claiming they never eat from the trough and then wiping away slop from their snout.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join