It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be A Rock Painting On Mars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Oh no worries friend..you don't need to apologize..I'm interested to see more images of our neighboring planet Mars, I think we have to keep an open mind..I feel it's possible that life could have existed at one time on Mars, hopefully we will get some answers as the project moves forward..and maybe some analysis that's honest from NASA..well..we can hope..Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Ah, I love that wall painting of Nebamun. One of my favorites.

I still don't see the connection, though. Might just be pareidolia...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

The thing I was trying to point out was the style of the art work..I posted the photo of Nebamun because I thought the Hair and the necklace looked very similar..could it be a case of pareidolia? could be..I just wondered what others thought..and the possibility of life on Mars..I don't know such a fascinating thought to me..thanks for the reply Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok lets start breaking down this theory. Lets establish the basic facts.,,,thinking..analzying...photosynthesis, cross correlation of the data, and one final computational check on my computer,.....and here is the result.

Yes we have positive confirmation Its a rock from the surface of Mars. Ok looks like another Ats win on this conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Seriously a case of delusional Pareidolia.
Seeing shapes and objects in places where no shapes are there.
here, you are probably approaching the photographs with a subconscious intent to see some shape in all those rubble.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I love it here.

Congratulations, OP.
You've found a vivid painting of... wait for it... a rock... so vividly painted with such vivid rock-coloured colours as to be indistinguishable from the rest of the vividly rocky surface.

amazing.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Ahh well mabey was being a bit harsh. Imagination is good and signs of a mind that can accept new ideas. That aside i think its a rock with some interesting grooves and texture on it. A geologist would probably through a party around a rock like this.
edit on 17-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Obviously those aliens weren’t thorough enough. Bet they thought they’d get away with it too.

Good spotting Cocobaby, but unfortunately it’s probably just mineral leaching. You never know for sure though…

edit on 17/8/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OP i hope you don't mind if i also post an interesting detail from a curiousity pic;

it's a 'curious' rock in the top left of the picture at this link;
link to curiosity image

here's a closer look at various contrast/colour levels;

thanks again OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Of course I don't mind..I love it..and I think anything is possible..thanks for stopping by Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's hard to get some scale on this...if you look at the rock as compared to the tire in the original pics it's not looking so big...I certainly does look like a women with black hair extending her arm outward...funny I looked at this picture so intently and came up with nothing..once you notice one small thing it sticks out and so obvious....very interesting..

After looking at it I can't see it came off of a smooth surface do to the break in the rock...what appears to be an arm follows off of the broken rock..I think much like Jesus on toast this is a rock with some interesting features..
edit on 17-8-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I know right? I took the snip and uploaded to a site and enhanced the size and the exposure, nothing else..I just think this is so trippy..I know all the haters will come along and call me names..really whatever..I do see a humanoid here lol..thanks for the reply Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
yeah i see it too, of coarse its just a normal featureless rock.
but its on mars, so even though its just a rock, its gotta be special right?
i like moonmin trolls, so i'm gonna say i see a moonmin.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm the last person to jump on this kind of bandwagon, if ever, but I see it too, no help needed. It seems very obvious to me. I get that it probably is just a normal run-of-the-mill Mars rock, but I see the figure, too. 2 arms, 2 legs, a torso, neck, head, a neck adornment, and either Georgio Tsoukalos hair, or a head adornment of some kind. Despite my inner skeptic & against logic, I SEE that plain as day. Talk about a freaky coinky-dink!

Shame on you negative buttmunches. Regular rock or not, it's still very cool & thought-provoking. Thanks for sharing this, OP

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Honestly, I could take a thousand pictures of rocks and a good percent of those pictures could have some familiar shape on them. Especially if at the time of viewing these pictures the agenda was to find something out of the ordinary. I'm not saying this is the case in the OP, but just my take on it.

I think it might be time for a social experiment using ATS members as my test subjects...

BTW, it does look like an Egyptian...so that is kind of cool.
edit on 18-8-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Thanks Nyiah..yeah people were a little hard on me..I knew they would be, but that's okay. I'm glad you stopped by my thread..did you see the enlarged photo that's just above you'r post?

It was thought provoking and interesting..I just wanted to present it to the members of ATS for their perusal and get you guys take on it..but I agree you can see everything you mentioned.

Take care Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I think it might be time for a social experiment using ATS members as my test subjects...

BTW, it does look like an Egyptian...so that is kind of cool.

Hey hey thanks for stopping by my thread..I'm not sure I want to be anyone's test subject..LOL I'll have to think that one over
and I'm glad you too were able to see what I was talking about at least..Cheers Coco

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hmm, I looked a bit more and I think it could be this.
What the rock shows

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join