It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Stossel Believes Ron Paul Will Be Placed Into Nomination At RNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The title is very misleading because that is not what he said. Stossel said he's pretty sure they'll let him speak.

But I support Matt Larson and all the hard work he and the other delegates have done this past year (and then-some) so I'll leave the title just the way he entitled it.

The Tampa convention WILL be interesting in deed.
I have no idea why Ron Paul would want to attend because he doesn't support Romney so I want to believe he's going to do exactly what Matt is hoping for and that is, enamor the unbound GOP delegates to vote for him.

If RP doesn't get the nomination then, it simply doesn't matter. We might as well start forming a line to receive our RFID's devices because this country WILL crash next year and chaos will ensue. She's been on her death bed for the past 20 years...and she took a turn for the worse 10 years ago. Ron Paul has the only life support system there is. Without him, the USA will wield a prefix: former.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm hoping Ron Paul will announce a third party run.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said, especially this part:

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If RP doesn't get the nomination then, it simply doesn't matter. We might as well start forming a line to receive our RFID's devices because this country WILL crash next year and chaos will ensue. She's been on her death bed for the past 20 years...and she took a turn for the worse 10 years ago. Ron Paul has the only life support system there is.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I wish he would run third party as well. That way when he loses big and I mean big, all the Paulites would finally be silenced. Except the first few weeks of nonstop threads of the MSM agenda of silencing him and a nationwide scheme of voter fraud perpetrated by every voter that didn't vote for him.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The title is very misleading because that is not what he said.

Then why did you use it?

What was the point of that video? Stossel thinks Ronald McDonald might get to talk at the convention? So? The rest of the thing was just a delusional kid unwilling to accept Paul's imminent defeat. It's time to focus on someone new. Ron Paul is out.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
I'm hoping Ron Paul will announce a third party run.

Well if that is what you are hoping on, your wasting your time. Ron Paul will not run third party, he has said his reason for why he won't many many times over and it actually makes perfect sense. Plus at this stage of the game, it would probably very very very difficult to get him on the ballots for all 50 states as a third party candidate, if there is even time left to do so.

Some of the reason why Ron Paul wont run Third Party? He would have to spend so much campaign money getting on the ballots, that there will be none left to actually campaign with. He would be excluded from any debates and ignored by the media- much like all third party candidates are. Just watch the news, all you hear about is Candidates from the big two Parties. You dont hear about Gary Johnson or any of the other third party Candidates.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well there's no way Obama or Romney are getting my vote.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Gee, I do feel sorry for you folks that are drawn in to comment on every Ron Paul thread posted. It must be very hard to leave alone or avoid, so compelling and just begging for your comments to let us know that it is all so hopeless. I'm not sure what we would all do without your undying support and sympathy.

This last week or so going into the Convention must be excruciating for you when your approach to life is to throw in the towel so close to the final bell. Sure, why go the distance when you can just give up? It is not like anything is really worth the effort to play it all the way through. Makes life simpler that way, I suppose. I mean, this is all about participating in our government and selecting our leaders. It's not like we own our own lives anyhow. We gave that up years ago. Wasn't worth the effort, I guess. Romnabama will do what is right for us, government we can count on.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join