Former Worldy Guy Describes Shocking Demonic Encounter Involving Son That Changed His Worldview

page: 3
33
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If this guy was an atheist Indian, raised and living in India, and had the same experience, he would have been advised to call upon the name of a Hindu god. If he was an atheist Iranian, he would have called upon Allah. Would it have had the same effect? Guess we'll never know, but these woo-woo experiences are not unique to the "Christian" world.

This is not "proof" of anything, self-indulgent emotional personal testimonies never are, and Christians can't seem to get enough of it. The more sinful the sinner, and the more carnal and salacious the testimony, the better. As far as we know, he could be lying. If he actually believes what he's saying, he's deluded. Why not? If he's right, then everyone else must be deluded. Never underestimate the power of belief.

All you have to remember is that the Jesus story, and the doctrine of Satan and hell (which the Jews never believed), has been brought to you by the Roman Catholic Church. If the RCC isn't a "bad tree," I don't know what is. A bad tree produces bad fruit. It doesn't mean that "Jesus" is bad, or evil, being a fictional character, it means that the Jesus story is a lie. The RCC is evil incarnate, Protestants are lapsed Catholics in denial, and we have 1,700 years of history to prove it.

Anyone who would let an innocent man die for their sins isn't worth saving.




posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP
 


Strolls in.... Hmm whats this...

Religion.... check.
Scary stuff to make one believe in God... check.

Strolls out...not surprised or shocked.

P.S. Everything, EVERYTHING, that uses FEAR to DOMINATE people is EVIL. Simple fact of life. D.S.

edit on 18-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger
 


Regarding your comment "If the Roman Catholic Church isn't a bad tree, I don't know what is." You judged one billion people who have this faith.


Today 1 out 5 people receives their medical care from a Catholic Hospital. Catholic Schools teach 3 million students per day. Every day the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters, and educates more people than any other organization in the world.

www.sodahead.com...

and here:

www.youtube.com...

I consider the things mentioned good fruit. I also acknowledge that there are serious problems. People are human and power corrupts.

I have a good friend that runs a Catholic charitable organization in East Saint Louis. To say he gave he life to help these people for the last forty years is nothing but the truth.

catholicurbanprograms.org...
Deny ignorance.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 



Deny ignorance.


That's a funny thing to hear coming from a person whose faith condemns any and all homosexuals, regardless of whatever kind acts they've committed in the course of their life.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger
 


Originally posted by WayfaringStranger
If he's right, then everyone else must be deluded.

He IS right, I know this for a FACT.

I realize it is probably pointless trying to convince you that you are in fact the deluded one....

BUT just in case you or anyone else reading this are interested in the truth, here's a good place to start:

The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars

THEY are the ones responsible for the delusion of all mankind throughout history...


The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society.


"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link


Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
All false religions are illuminati created



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


Cathecism of the Catholic Church




2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.


You may not agree with the Church, but don't say it condemns homosexuals when they teach (from above):
They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided.


edit on 8/18/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by WayfaringStranger
 


Regarding your comment "If the Roman Catholic Church isn't a bad tree, I don't know what is." You judged one billion people who have this faith.


Today 1 out 5 people receives their medical care from a Catholic Hospital. Catholic Schools teach 3 million students per day. Every day the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters, and educates more people than any other organization in the world.

www.sodahead.com...

and here:

www.youtube.com...

I consider the things mentioned good fruit. I also acknowledge that there are serious problems. People are human and power corrupts.

I have a good friend that runs a Catholic charitable organization in East Saint Louis. To say he gave he life to help these people for the last forty years is nothing but the truth.

catholicurbanprograms.org...
Deny ignorance.


Fair enough, but we're not really concerned with the "good" that the RCC does. If the RCC, as they claim, are representing a loving god, we would expect them to do some good. It's the evil the RCC does, and has done, that concerns us.

All religions do "some" good, otherwise they'd be run out of town. So do secular organizations, like the Kiwanas. So? Satan himself, if such a creature existed, could "do good" to further its own interests. What a ridiculous argument you've attempted to make. By that "logic," I could do evil six days a week, go to church on Sunday, and call it even.

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. It doesn't say a good tree can produce good and bad fruit. Either you're a hopelessly mind-controlled drone, or can't read your own bible, which on this point is about as dumbed-down as it can get. The RCC is evil down to its very roots, even the "good" it appears to do is evil.

Not all Catholics are evil. I can judge their outward behavior and indirect complicity, but not their hearts.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by WayfaringStranger
 


Regarding your comment "If the Roman Catholic Church isn't a bad tree, I don't know what is." You judged one billion people who have this faith.


Today 1 out 5 people receives their medical care from a Catholic Hospital. Catholic Schools teach 3 million students per day. Every day the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters, and educates more people than any other organization in the world.

www.sodahead.com...

and here:

www.youtube.com...

I consider the things mentioned good fruit. I also acknowledge that there are serious problems. People are human and power corrupts.

I have a good friend that runs a Catholic charitable organization in East Saint Louis. To say he gave he life to help these people for the last forty years is nothing but the truth.

catholicurbanprograms.org...
Deny ignorance.


Fair enough, but we're not really concerned with the "good" that the RCC does. If the RCC, as they claim, are representing a loving god, we would expect them to do some good. It's the evil the RCC does, and has done, that concerns us.

All religions do "some" good, otherwise they'd be run out of town. So do secular organizations, like the Kiwanas. So? Satan himself, if such a creature existed, could "do good" to further its own interests. What a ridiculous argument you've attempted to make. By that "logic," I could do evil six days a week, go to church on Sunday, and call it even.

A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. It doesn't say a good tree can produce good and bad fruit. Either you're a hopelessly mind-controlled drone, or can't read your own bible, which on this point is about as dumbed-down as it can get. The RCC is evil down to its very roots, even the "good" it appears to do is evil.

Not all Catholics are evil. I can judge their outward behavior and indirect complicity, but not their hearts.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by WayfaringStranger
 


Originally posted by WayfaringStranger
If he's right, then everyone else must be deluded.

He IS right, I know this for a FACT.

I realize it is probably pointless trying to convince you that you are in fact the deluded one....

BUT just in case you or anyone else reading this are interested in the truth, here's a good place to start:

The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars

THEY are the ones responsible for the delusion of all mankind throughout history...


The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society.


"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link


Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda

All false religions are illuminati created



No, it's not pointless to try to convince me, but you're going to have to do better than that. I agree with you, to a point. You say the Illuminati created all "false" religions. Since I believe ALL organized religion is "false," I agree. But a Muslim, or a Hindu, or a Jew could say the same thing. Only in their case, Christianity would be one of the "false" religions. So simply asserting your superiority over all other religions doesn't really accomplish very much. You're just another bag of hot air, like everyone else. The mistake you're making is refusing to comprehend that the "illuminati," so-called, created ALL religions, including Judaism and New Testament Christianity. To give the Jews and Christians a "free pass" is what they call "cherry picking." So-called "sacred texts" written in an age of virtual universal illiteracy (educated elites to the contrary) is your first clue.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You people go like demons this, evil spirits that... then bam! A non-religious person converts.

It sounds pretty much like advertising coz you're relying on a person's ignorance and not denying it.

For, what i don't get is how demons and evil spirits help in bringing you closer to god. Are you doublespeaking and telling me that the demons serve this god you're talking about? A demon god perhaps? Have you heard or read about the countless mischievous spirits or entities that go about preying on ignorant fools who seek this "enlightenment". They pose as some alluring spirit, like say a motherly loving figure (usually the case and repeats itself throughout history), and fool that person or persons into following its every whim. At first, it seems benevolent and all intentions are pure. Then as time passes, this being reveals its true nature oftentimes it's too late. A cult is formed. Sometimes it's a cult within a religion. I have witnessed countless relatives fall for this scheme and mind you - the spirit entity is convincing. We saw the dancing lights and the dancing sun and the color changing rosaries. But then, soon enough, this being asked for money. Then asked for cult formation of sorts. Then orders its "avatar", a nice adolescent boy, to perform a sex change, using some of the money they have gathered. Soon after the masses have seen the light, they began shunning the "cult" and so I see the great floods and calamities befall this gullible people. Up to this day, when they turn around and watch their affluent neighbors who don't give a *@$% on what they believe in and wonder why they are poor and tragedy-stricken day by day, I bet they pause to think if their prayers are answered.

Liken this to ancient cults. Then when decades or centuries pass this cult grows and turns into religion. The same old story over and over again. Instead of a few heads rolling, we now witness thousands upon thousands of death in the name of the now blood thirsty demon who used to be loving and caring. Worse yet, cunning con men, whether with the use of old religions or new cults, victimize innocents by wielding the sword of righteousness; extorting money, fame, sexual favors, legal and illegal businesses, you name it Mr.! You don't need evil spirits anymore, just greedy opportunists. These are ordinary human beings like you and me for God's sake!

I don't want to name names even the names of ethnic groups or nations especially if it will affect the society badly or negatively. But it's time for people to mature and grow up - as a society, as a whole. We make up these ghost stories to scare each other everyday. You hear it being told to kids to scare them into obedience - and I know you do, and please don't play dumb.

I've seen a ghost and felt its eerie presence but for God's sake it didn't make me do anything religious or nutty. Being what I am, a normal human being, is sufficient for an all-knowing and all-loving God. I don't picture him/her as a bratty attention-seeker of a god.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Sinny
There are still far to many flaws in religion, as he has interpreted it, for it to make sense to me, and for me to accept it.


You are correct about religion, it is one HUGE man made mind control tool that is an ENEMY of God..

But here's the thing that really saddens me: so is atheism...

Atheism is a very well-financed Illuminati movement with a stealth agenda designed to control you.

If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?


Yes.. you've said it all right here. Religion apart from some of the more mundane teachings like Buddhism is really like mcdonalds or any other crap fast food - they take something that is supposed to be nutritious and package it ready-made so the masses can devour it but in the end it's poison. Atheism is a total cop out any way you slice it.

Awesome video op, really enjoyed it. not a Christian by any means but a definite believer in a higher force and forces seen and unseen.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Decisions motivated by fear are dangerous. There are more noble reasons to join a religion than getting scared into it by a perceived demonic encounter, and I would be suspicious of a so-called god that benefits from the fear of others.

Also, there are poltergeists which are likely not demons but emotional projections of disturbed people. Humans aren't quite as insignificant as they often assume.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
I would be suspicious of a so-called god that benefits from the fear of others.

Those suspicions would be much more useful if you directed them towards the so-called "god of this world" hiding behind a robe of religion masquerading as God.

He has deceived the world through religion and his lies are the very REASON for your deceptions about God.





edit on 20-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
Decisions motivated by fear are dangerous. There are more noble reasons to join a religion than getting scared into it by a perceived demonic encounter, and I would be suspicious of a so-called god that benefits from the fear of others.

Also, there are poltergeists which are likely not demons but emotional projections of disturbed people. Humans aren't quite as insignificant as they often assume.


I studied the paranormal for just over 10 years. "Poltergeists" are demonic. No mortal man has supernatural powers to fling stuff around the room and create disaster and carve words and claw marks into someone's skin or turn a bunch of electonic toys on, or pick someone up in mid air and strangle them and fling them across the room like they weighed nothing (and these cases have happened).



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Poltergeists have also been proven to be latent psionic abilities brought to the fore by emotional pressure.

Hmm, imagine that. Telekinetics throwing plates around because they don't like their new boss. And just so you know: they figured it out because all of the arcs the plates flew in centered on this guy. And this guy displayed absolutely no signs of demonic possession.

Are you more willing to believe in demons than subconscious paranormal abilities?



posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bump this up!



posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I studied the paranormal for just over 10 years. "Poltergeists" are demonic. No mortal man has supernatural powers to fling stuff around the room and create disaster and carve words and claw marks into someone's skin or turn a bunch of electonic toys on, or pick someone up in mid air and strangle them and fling them across the room like they weighed nothing (and these cases have happened).


What does "demonic" mean? Any spirit not agreeing with the God you worship?



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For those who think that demons are aliens and not the other way around, I suggest they watch the following interview from beginning to end.






top topics
 
33
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join