It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Worldy Guy Describes Shocking Demonic Encounter Involving Son That Changed His Worldview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That video Hear My Cry was fantastic.

Thank you for posting it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This thread provokes me to leave you all with a great quote once given by the great Richard Dawkins:

"The human mind is extremely susceptible to illusion"

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've now watched the videos and my first impression is that this story seems very polished and a bit hokey in its presentation. Maybe its the power ballad guitar pulsing through the entire thing. Then about halfway into the 2nd part, the angelic chorus begins. A bit much to take seriously.

I have read both the Old and New Testaments along with a couple other texts of that kind and I do believe in a higher power but this guy just didn't do it for me. I really like him on Myth Busters but he misses the mark here imo.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Sinny
There are still far to many flaws in religion, as he has interpreted it, for it to make sense to me, and for me to accept it.

You are correct about religion, it is one HUGE man made mind control tool that is an ENEMY of God..

But here's the thing that really saddens me: so is atheism...

Atheism is a very well-financed Illuminati movement with a stealth agenda designed to control you.

If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?

The evidence for this is everywhere yet people believe the dis-info and lies instead.

Strange, I made a post 2 days ago that is almost word for word as the above.

I'm with ya.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Very good video. Thank you for sharing.

Three books I am promoting because I have read them.

I am in no way connect with or collect any monies (I paid full price and had to really budget these books in).

These three books will explain why the Columbine shooting, the Aurora Shooting, endless wars, the other thread on ATS with the entity (note I did not say person) that could tie down three helpless dogs onto a railroad track, the cops now shooting innocent people and their pets and all the rest of the BS going on all over the globe now.

-- The Black Awakening by Russ Dizdar (has a website: shatterthedarkness)
-- Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural by LA Marzulli
-- The Cosmic Chess Match also by LA Marzulli

Now, I was a agnostic beginning at age 9 when I was orphaned and then subsequently from age 9-20 did not have a very good remainder childhood.

From around age 15 or so I dabbled in the occult and yes while most stuff doesn't work, one branch I will not name did. Quantum physics, logic scientifically what we did that one night may have altered vibrational frequencies or something but yes there are other dimensions and beings we have no business dealing with.

From the age of around 25? I was Buddhist then New Age. If you read my earlier posts on ATS you will see up until recently I was a mixture of Celtic Wicca and Buddhists.

Never did I ever wish for or work at hurting another - ever.

I did in my late teens into my very early twenties study under some very famous occultists/pagans. If I listed their names they would come up on a Google Search.

I mention all this because after studying the occult for many years I notice symbols, signs and rituals maybe most of you are not aware of right under your noses and smack in your faces.

The one I will mention is Madonna's Half Time Ritual.................yes it was a ritual as was the opening ceremony to the Olympic Games "show".

Sorry, from my studies, these two aforementioned "shows" were not simply shows............like much of the pop, rock and hip hop music it is now very very very dark magick in nature.

From a scientific point of view because everything can be explained scientifically, we are opening up gates best left shut, portals to other dimensions and realms that God the Father Creator did not mean for us to mess with.

Many of our movies, video games, Harry Potter, Twilight and Anne Rice Novels are demonic.

I have already placed many of these videos on ATS so I will simply now give you links.

Your choice as to which side of the Chess Board you will choose to be on.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just to get you started if you so desire.

Wonder why our world is getting stranger and stranger now not even decade by decade or year by year but week by week.

There will be more mass shootings, more really craziness..................The Black Awakening explained most clearly to me what is going on.

We are multi-dimensional souls trapped within a three dimensional vessel and at present many have given themselves either knowingly or unknowingly over to other dimensional entities that are known in every culture.

Some gates, some portals are best left shut - but have now been opened and literally, once opened wide enough, long enough, all hell is going to break loose.

Another good book to read is The Bible.

The two sites mentioned above are very informative.

Six months ago I would never have thought I would have posted a reply like this.

May the blessing of Jesus Christ be upon each and everyone of you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
Demons don't exist. What he most likely would of seen was a Alien. Even if it were passing itself off as a demon.

Nope, demons pass themselves off as aliens and not vice versa.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

That video Hear My Cry was fantastic...

I have watched it several times and it brought tears to my eyes each time.

I think the Spirit of the Lord is speaking powerfully to us through Mark's voice.

The lyrics carry an incredible message that may be born out of someones prayers.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for sharing your story and information. I look forward to checking it all out.

You have come a long way and I am very happy you made it through. Sounds like you could write an autobiography that would be inspiring.

"Behold, I make all things new." really applies to you (and me).

sad eyed lady

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
People have been brainwashed into believing that they must "choose" good or evil. You don't have to sell your soul to any group. You are a free spirit, unfortunately, once people find out that demons and angels exists, they'll just run to religion (Most likely Christianity since it seems to be the most popular and advertised) or choose to "work" for so-called "angels".

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I just want to say...you are awesome!
I'm glad you chimed in, I was about too, but you nailed it

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Thank you for the kind words sad_eyed_lady.

Another interesting book is Corrupting The Image by Douglas Hamp.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

Very good reply. If anyone is questioning your reply point them to the books I have mentioned.

-- Corrupting The Image by Douglas Hamp
-- Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural and The Cosmic Chess Match by LA Marzulli and
-- The Black Awakening by Russ Dizdar.

These books are pricey but worth the budgeting them in and getting them.

As stated before The Black Awakening answered my curiosity as to the increase in violence taking place all over the planet.

Lastly, I keep leaving off the most important book of all - The Bible.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

It won't be long before he is tossed into hell for a millenium.

LOL
So assuming satan was around from the beginning 14 Billion years ago & further assume that like god is immortal that means that his time in hell will be less than 3 minutes in human years.
Based on an averaged assumed life span of 70 years & rounding off some equations.

Oh yea wow that will teach that no good dirty trickster the error of his ways.

14,000,000,000 x .0000000714285=999.999

70y x 365d x 24h x 60m x 60s=2207520000 x .0000000714285= 157.679 seconds

"Humans, god love them because nobody else will."
K~

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I call shenanigans. Either he's a liar or he has misinterpreted what he experienced, overlaying his cultural belief system and seeing what he has been conditioned to believe.

If you want real accounts of what more reality truly has to offer then read Robert Monroe's books and Thomas Campbell's books, which are based on real evidence and scientific analysis of a larger reality. What I heard here is a crock of bunk.

This guy is either a snake oil salesman in the making or completely consumed by a cultural belief system that has total control over his ability to discern fantasy from reality. It's more logical to assume they were aliens than the christian bunk I had to endure

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It must be fun to be so wise in your own eyes, and I do not mean that in a hateful way. You think your words are so deep and well thought out, but you discount the ultimate goal. Lucifer / Satan has been held back ever since Yeshua told him, "Get behind me Satan" when Satan was trying to tempt Yeshua in his time of fasting in the desert. So, Satan's spirit has roamed the earth since then, but his body has been locked up in heaven where Michael is said to be holding him back. The spirit of anti-Christ works in men's hearts now, and this is an evil generation. We call good evil and evil good. The elite think they can hide their schemes and plans which are nothing but the negative side of prophecy being fulfilled just as the word promised.

The truth is, that short time that Lucifer gets locked away during the Day of the Lord or 1000 years is for teaching. All men shall know the truth then. There will be no deceiving spirits. The first resurrection will have taken place, and sadly few will partake in that, but school will be in session during the millennium and at the end, Lucifer will be loosed again for a very short season, and oddly, some will still choose to follow him. They will choose their path, and then there will be a final judgement. For those who read these words of mine, they sound judgmental already, I know, I've been where you are, and frankly, I'm not the best person in the world even now. I pray to be forgiven for my faults, but even with all my screwing up, my backslidden ways at times, I love God and know Jesus personally. I have personally experienced the paranormal nearly all my life.

Lucifer / Demons are real. I have watched them tremble at the mention of the name of Jesus / Yeshua. I've watched orbs leave the heavens when rebuked in Jesus name. Demons believe and tremble, but only man in his stiff necked, haughty heart would dream of hating such a gift and blessing because of what Lucifer has done through the church. It's the perfect Hegelian dialectic. Lucifer joined the church not long after it got started. He did terrible things through men seeking power, and now that his ultimate plan is coming together, he is using the very things he did via the church to castigate the church and those who would believe in their hearts, and ask for that relationship with God through the gift of Yeshua.

It can't happen in your mind. If you want the truth, if you want to be free from the pain of this world, the terrible things done, and even if you don't, I certainly wasn't at some bottom of the barrel when I got saved in 1987. I was at the top, graduating college with huge plans to be a marketing professional in New York city, but God had other plans. I came from a privileged background, and knew all the right people. But, God knew my heart wanted truth. I was given, "Lessons from a Sheepdog" by a new friend, and well, I finally understood the difference in believing in Jesus and knowing him. God has blessed me in so many ways, and I thank Him. Those who have been hurt by "Christians" I am humbly very sorry for your suffering, for you were not shown love as we are directed. Just remember, you do have an enemy who wants your failure, and will do anything to keep you from seeing truth, God, or ever considering how close you are to it, and how truly powerful you are once you find it.

So, yeh, Lucifer will be locked up a wee time for us to get some education, but it will be more than enough for many to wisen up and see with their eyes and hear with their ears, what they cannot understand is right in front of them now. That gives me some peace anyway.

Much love,

Serenity

Originally posted by aethertek

LOL
So assuming satan was around from the beginning 14 Billion years ago & further assume that like god is immortal that means that his time in hell will be less than 3 minutes in human years.
Based on an averaged assumed life span of 70 years & rounding off some equations.

K~

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Serenity...
Hey believe whatever gets you through the night but these stories that you have such faith in were made up by men who had less understanding on how reality really works than the average modern day fifth grader.

Sure there are beings that most can"t perceive & when they catch a glimpse they tremble & cry demon.
These things like humans have existed for millennium & will continue just as will humans, maybe.
But to just blindly follow some made up stories to understand your species place in creation & to understand that which also exists just outside of your perception is not growth or salvation it's stagnation.

Also you need not call on god or joshua or minerva or thor or any of the multitudes of gods that man has created in his mind, all it takes is force of Will.
Now when you need a spiritual crutch like gawd to protect you I have bad news for you, in some realms with that belief you'll end up as somebodies lunch.

Most people will notice those little three foot entities & become fearful but that is what they feed on human fear but as I said you just need tell them leave, "god" has nothing to do with it, it"s only your belief in god that gives you the will to command them, but that is a crutch that will hinder your ultimate development.

Oh & good & evil exist just fine without god or satan, the devil didn't make you do it, you did it yourself & all that is required for goodness & morality is empathy, something that far too many humans lack.

"Humans, god love them because nobody else will"
K~

edit on 18-8-2012 by aethertek because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret
spirits don't mean Christianity is real.

Sam Harris points out that people have spiritual experiences and then make wild leaps to Jesus etc.
edit on 17-8-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

Jesus was just a man, a Prophet to some, but a man all the same. Deifying someone on a cross and claiming it's not pagan worship is not spiritual however to say a person can't have a spiritual experience without religion is incorrect.

Religion is a definition of practices and beliefs that have existed for a long time...science is a modern religion for example.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret

Originally posted by Chargeit
Demons don't exist. What he most likely would of seen was a Alien. Even if it were passing itself off as a demon.

I know enough to know that demons exist. But that doesn't make me Christian.

you are absolutely correct. Belief in demons do not make you a christian.

Only belief that Jesus Christ died a substitutionary death in your place to appease God's Judgement that said, " the soul that sinneth shall die." we are all sinners and therefore our souls must suffer death (not our bodies) but it doesn't stop there. the Soul is to be sent to hell for that is the place where the soul suffers death so you must also believe that he went to hell in your place. But that too is not all you must also believe that he rose again. The rising from the dead is the assurance that he will raise you to everlasting life.

Now all that still does not make a person a Christian either. A Christian or "little Christ" is a change in Character brought about by your belief in the above truths. A person can believe the above facts and not be a christian in Character. This is a process of Appropriation that many a "supposed Christian" never take. That is why so many appear as total hypocrites. this appropriation is the good works that all believers are ordained to walk in according to Eph 2. It is only appropriatable by a person who has truly believed in what Jesus Christ did for them described above, and has been sealed with the Holy Spirit of Promise until the day of redemption. for it is yielding to the leading of the Holy Ghost that causes the action of appropriation to take affect.

Believe in devils/demons makes no one a Christian that is a undeniable fact.

edit on 18-8-2012 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek

LOL

K~

you are basing your math on a 24/7 Time/space/distance Quantum (measurement).

God, angels and Lucifer/Satan live outside that in what is called in the Holy Bible by a few of terms, one is eternity, another is everlasting, and yet a third is forever and ever. This is as close as we can get to its understanding Gods Time Quantum, it is like trying to understand an incalculable or inconceivable number.

Lucifer with spend eternity in Hell but not until his purpose in fulfilling God's will is finished.

None of your earthly mathematics will ever get you close to understanding eternity and its vastness
edit on 18-8-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

You are correct about religion, it is one HUGE man made mind control tool that is an ENEMY of God..

But here's the thing that really saddens me: so is atheism...

Atheism is a very well-financed Illuminati movement with a stealth agenda designed to control you.

If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?

The evidence for this is everywhere yet people believe the dis-info and lies instead.

lol oh the irony.......and the sad thing is you'll never be aware of it...
edit on 18-8-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join