It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream -- Yellow Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Okay. Just happened to be a dream from two nights ago. Probably means nothing, but I remembered most of it. Thought you guys might be interested.

I was living in an apartment on the second floor of some building (did not recognize the apartment, building or neighborhood awake-wise) and I look out of my living room window and everything from about a mile or so beyond was within this bright yellow cloud. Kind of like a dust storm coming in, except an orangish-yellow. My first reaction was that it was probably a nuclear warhead. I was glad I was not within that yellow cloud.

But there was debris coming down and building up. A sort of soot/ash. And at that point I thought it had been a volcano, because of the soot/ash debris. There wasn't that much, but we were being told to leave the area, because the ash would build up so heavy it would start crushing buildings.

I balked. It didn't seem that bad. There was only a thin layer at this point, but these guys were supposed to be experts, so ultimately I decided I probably should just go.

Next thing I know, I'm throwing a duffle bag and a golf bag (yes, a golf bag onto a flat bed truck (which I've never driven before).

As I got in the truck I was informed that the yellow cloud was actually an out-of-control wildfire.

I woke up at that point.

No idea what it meant.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

If you're interested, you should check out the Dream Interpretations with Edgar Cayce's A.R.E group on Facebook. If you don't use Facebook, you can check it out anyway. They help in interpreting your dreams. I have posted a few on there myself.
It's quite helpful.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

The gulf stream maybe?

The Gulf Stream is one of the strong ocean currents that carries warm water from the sunny tropics to higher latitudes. The current stretches from the Gulf of Mexico up the East Coast of the United States, departs from North America south of the Chesapeake Bay, and heads across the Atlantic to the British Isles. The water within the Gulf Stream moves at the stately pace of 4 miles per hour. Even though the current cools as the water travels thousands of miles, it remains strong enough to moderate the Northern European climate.

About the Gulf Stream

edit to add: Wildfire maybe a code name.

love and harmony
whateva
edit on 16/8/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

I was living in an apartment on the second floor of some building (did not recognize the apartment, building or neighborhood awake-wise) and I look out of my living room window and everything from about a mile or so beyond was within this bright yellow cloud. Kind of like a dust storm coming in, except an orangish-yellow. My first reaction was that it was probably a nuclear warhead. I was glad I was not within that yellow cloud.

But there was debris coming down and building up. A sort of soot/ash. And at that point I thought it had been a volcano, because of the soot/ash debris. There wasn't that much, but we were being told to leave the area, because the ash would build up so heavy it would start crushing buildings.

I balked. It didn't seem that bad. There was only a thin layer at this point, but these guys were supposed to be experts, so ultimately I decided I probably should just go.

Next thing I know, I'm throwing a duffle bag and a golf bag (yes, a golf bag onto a flat bed truck (which I've never driven before).

As I got in the truck I was informed that the yellow cloud was actually an out-of-control wildfire.

Apartment = temporary state of mind liable to change, Many ideas coming and going.
Living room = area of daily activities, your basic beliefs about yourself.
Window = Your point of view, the way you look at the world, perception, clear seeing, understanding, outlook, insight.
Cloud = Clouds moving toward you, emotional outburst or tears, turmoil headed your way, there is still time to change.
orangish-yellow = strong use of intellect,
Weapons = these are weapons of mass destruction, hmmm, great frustration or desire to wipe out part of yourself need to release pent up anger.
Volcano = symbol of extreme turmoil with in, ready to explode.
crushing buildings = demolishing buildings, implies complete destruction of old belief patterns and thought patterns making way for something new and better,

Looks like you are going to take up Golf,

lol

golf bag = Golf a need to play relax and get away from it all,pun on driving range, how hard you drive yourself or others,
Maybe you are just putting along.

Wildfire = Fire, purification, transformation, or temper, all burnt up.

Truck = Burden, carrying a heavy load.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've had dreams of yellow skies, followed by storms, usually in my case snow storms.
I think that they mean just that, you are dreaming of an oncoming storm.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ClintK

Apartment = temporary state of mind liable to change, Many ideas coming and going.
Living room = area of daily activities, your basic beliefs about yourself.
Window = Your point of view, the way you look at the world, perception, clear seeing, understanding, outlook, insight.
Cloud = Clouds moving toward you, emotional outburst or tears, turmoil headed your way, there is still time to change.
orangish-yellow = strong use of intellect,
Weapons = these are weapons of mass destruction, hmmm, great frustration or desire to wipe out part of yourself need to release pent up anger.
Volcano = symbol of extreme turmoil with in, ready to explode.
crushing buildings = demolishing buildings, implies complete destruction of old belief patterns and thought patterns making way for something new and better,

Looks like you are going to take up Golf,

lol

golf bag = Golf a need to play relax and get away from it all,pun on driving range, how hard you drive yourself or others,
Maybe you are just putting along.

Wildfire = Fire, purification, transformation, or temper, all burnt up.

Truck = Burden, carrying a heavy load.

Pretty good interpretation there.

That's something fairly close to what I believe the dream was. Like you, I also interpret things in dreams as symbols that mean something else. There are quite a few guides/dream dictionaries on the internet, but they don't always agree.

new topics

top topics

join