It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the biggest setups in US history

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This election is one of the biggest setups in US history. Look at who we have to vote for either Romney or Obama. So It is my opinion that the real puppet masters feel that so many people are fed up with Obama that they can Run Romney and Ryan who will distroy the middle class once and for all.

In America, our leaders are supposed to work for all of us, not just the wealthiest few. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are planning a massive transfer of wealth from working families to the already-rich.

Their top-down class warfare would make the entire middle class pay more taxes, end guaranteed Medicare, and cut Social Security -- all to pay for more wasteful tax breaks for the already-rich.

It's no wonder Romney picked Ryan to be his running mate -- Ryan's plan would let Romney pay a tax rate lower than 1% and end Medicare's guarantee of coverage that he'll never need. How out of touch can they get? Listening to them you'd think they really believe the middle class has it too easy and the already-rich have it too hard.

www.burntorangereport.com...

Romney does not care about you and me he cares about his friends and himself. Why would someone want to be president with all the money he has if he isn't interested in helping the masses? He wants to be president to change the laws in his favor along with his friends nothing more all the while he would step on the rest of us. There is alot more info out there about the two of them and it only takes me about 5 minutes to see right through there snake motives.

OK so I said one of the biggest US setups in US history not just a Romney bash fest so what about Obama.

This is my feeling of Obama lately and what he is thinking "hey lets buy everyone in the bottom 99 percent a couple of beers because you know the first thing that goes is your judgement when you drink!" Obama is going around giving people beers to try and get votes while everything around us is just falling apart. Maybe he hopes if he gets everyone drunk we won't see everything falling around us.

'Four more beers!' Obama dishes out White House beer during Iowa campaign stops

President Barack Obama has stocked up on a new all-American campaign prop — White House-brewed beer.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"I’ll tell you what," Obama said, "except for [the guy with the] Romney sign, I’ll buy beers for 10 people."

www.sltrib.com...

Now there is nothing wrong with a beer but to use beer to try and get votes.... Also it seems like Obama and the true puppet masters behind him are just trying to destroy what America is

"This administration seems to be taking steps that appear to be methodically and deliberately sabotaging certain parts of our nation's economy."

washingtonexaminer.com...

So looking at both Romney and Obama it seems we have been setup. Choose knife number one or knife number two neither of which will be good. We have been setup there is 1 puppet master and he controls both sides. I'll leave you with Metallia master of puppets

edit on 16-8-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

Every election is a big setup... a choice between bad and worse. It has been like that for decades, maybe longer. I personally decided long ago that I will not choose between grape flavored poison and cherry flavored poison.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of the illusion of choice.

You can have your burger many different ways - but in the end, you're still getting a burger.

~Heff ( S&F BTW )

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Ya I agree it has been going on for a long time now but this election with everything going on seems to be one of the biggest

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOL so so true. I find it sad that there are so many people who still can't see this and still think there is some huge difference between the two.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Indeed. We have always been set up for as long as most of us can remember.

But it is our fault. The puppet masters did not CHOOSE Ron Paul...we are free to vote for him if we wish. The problem with that is the whole "you're throwing your vote away" BS that so many folks buy into... so they stare at the ballot/screen with trembling hands and do what is expected of them election after election.

Paul isn't the only choice either. You don't like him? Pick someone else.

I don't know why people can't see that it really isn't a choice between Obama and Romney. Those two were chosen for us to choose from. I didn't pick either of them and if I never saw them again, it would be a sun shiny day on Kanga Street.

I damn well will be "throwing my vote away" come November if something huge doesn't happen before then. I can't sleep at night knowing I cast a vote for "the lesser of two evils" anymore. I am changing the way I play the game and if nobody else wants to do the same...well...that's what makes the world go 'round.
edit on 8/16/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I believe South Park made an episode quite similar to this

Oh and DOnt fOrget the song that goes with it

edit on 16-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Indeed. We have always been set up for as long as most of us can remember.

I damn well will be "throwing my vote away" come November if something huge doesn't happen before then. I can't sleep at night knowing I cast a vote for "the lesser of two evils" anymore. I am changing the way I play the game and if nobody else wants to do the same...well...that's what makes the world go 'round.
edit on 8/16/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I can't agree with you more how can I vote for either of these guys and think I made the "right" choice.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to [url= by LightSource[/url]

to me , voting in the election is like betting on the superbowl- you can ivest everything you have on it but the outcome is probably predetermined......go Ron Paul!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

LOL nice ya that about sums up what are options are for this coming election.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The two-party partisan political system... pardon the crude vernacular but it's the equivalent of either drowning in a sea of urine, or lifting your head above it only to be poo'ed on.

Or at least that's how I see it.

Ah, on a serious note, this upsets me... greatly. I absolutely despise the path this country has taken, but I'll leave it at that before I go on a 3536346 page ranting spree.

S&F OP.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No one becomes President to "Help Others."

If you are lucky, you may get a leader with character, if... you... are... lucky...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
The two-party partisan political system... pardon the crude vernacular but it's the equivalent of either drowning in a sea of urine, or lifting your head above it only to be poo'ed on.

Or at least that's how I see it.

Ah, on a serious note, this upsets me... greatly. I absolutely despise the path this country has taken, but I'll leave it at that before I go on a 3536346 page ranting spree.

S&F OP.

LOL ya I could go on and on about this junk and it upsets me as well that this is all I have to choose from. I wish more people would wake up and see what is going on so we could try and fix this. I saw in the news yesterday where some rich kid ran up a 132,000 dollar bill at a restaurant I guess there is some thing where they post this junk to show off. It just pisses me off to no end. Here is a link to that and what I feel we are headed for even more the rich get even more and we get left with some scraps to fight over and both parties point fingers at each other and say its the others fault when they are both in on it.

eater.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
No one becomes President to "Help Others."

If you are lucky, you may get a leader with character, if... you... are... lucky...

Well I know there are alot of people out there that would love to be president to help others the problem is they will never be allowed to even get close to becoming president the puppet masters will make sure of that

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Welcome to the wonderful world of the illusion of choice.

You can have your burger many different ways - but in the end, you're still getting a burger.

~Heff ( S&F BTW )

I saw an add for a burger place the other day. They say that they dont serve frozen beef.......but nobody "serves" frozen beef.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Logarock because: o

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why is it every 4 years people believe our president and vice president are elected by them? They are only on the ballot as a form of deception, the deception that your vote for the President matters. It is only the other offices on the ballot that are enforced. Here is the 12th ammemdment to the Constitution because it cannot be posted enough to show that we do not vote for president, and have not done so for over 200 years. My favorite part is that they can elect anyone they want, not just who we think they can.. for example they can vote in Wierd Al and Judge Judy... or Romney/Biden just as easily as they vote for Obama/Biden or Romney/Ryan. They vote in each office (President and Vice-President) seperately, not as a team, or "ticket" or whatever you want to call it. They only comply with what we want them too (or what they think we want) so the gravy train keeps rolling. Ironically this is not enforced in any country where "we establish democracy".

AMENDMENT XII Passed by Congress December 9, 1803. Ratified June 15, 1804. Note: A portion of Article II, section 1 of the Constitution was superseded by the 12th amendment. The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. [And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. --]* The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Link.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Volund because: spelling as always.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

You're referring to the Electoral College..

And they've not always agreed with the popular vote.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How can anyone figure the pro net-moocher class Obama and Democrats, are anti-middle class (those who pay for all the net-moochers)? On the face of it, makes no sense.

Obviously, anyone running for political office these days is no one you would want to elect.

So you pick the least objectionable (and least harmful to the economy), this time that is clearly Romney.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

I have also been noticing that Obama and Mittens are being shoved down my throat, and the attack adds make both look stupid, but then I do not give politicians much credit for intelligence, in fact some of them are plain retarded. (Disclaimer! Not in any way aimed at retarded folks, not a slam, or a flame. Chill)

When I and my family go to vote, we have made up our minds that if Ron Paul is not on the ticket, we are starting a protest right outside. We need a Ron Paul to fix this mess we are in, you all know exactly how Obama and Mitt will act, and how they will operate.
You can say goodbye to Medicare, Obama wants to gut it and give the funds to Obamacare, "affordable" insurance that you have to buy, or else face a fine. RFID chip and written in the plan too, and if that doesn't scare you, there is no help for anyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Thank you for your post Volund I have never read that before and shows how screwed we really are.

Ahh thank you very much also for the clarification Hefficide

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join