It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers of the Coming Race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lately i have been reading media articles on Transhumanism which is this idea about the creation of new race of human being which will have a variety of new and enhanced abilities over us the existing versions. An easy analogy to make mabey might be with the X-men type characters which are all indivduals but with different unique powers far above the ordinary human being. A label given to the Transhumans in H+.

Another similar idea of the human evolving into a new and superiour form is decribed under the new age idea of Ascenion. The basic idea here is that at the end of 2012 some kind of conscious energy will be released on humanity. The origin of the energy is external to the planet, iniiated by the effect of the galatic plane alignment of solar system with the centre of the milky way galaxy. Supposedly the end of the Mayan Calendar is symbology of this event.

Ok if your still with me here and havent ascended into space yet then you will probably see a parallel between Transhuman and Ascension evolution. The difference between the two streams however being the first occurring via human artifical gene manipulation and the later by act of some external force or agency originating off planet.

The outcome for both however appearing to result in the same product. This being the sudden appearance on the surface of the planet of a human being H + with new advanced mental and physical capabilities significantly raised higher above that of the rest of humanity.

The leads to the topic of my thread. Who will be these select? Where will the new super race reside on the Earth? What powers will they have? Will they be controllable? Who will control them? What will be their outlook on the rest of us? Wil they have any use for the rest of us and what will this be? For the humans they decide have no use to them, what will they do with them ? Will they live by the credo let bygones by bygones or so something more sinister or playful (make us pets)?

Interesting times ahead possibly.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

By default we will have a super race, as technology progresses.
If you could clone your self with super human qualities and the replace your brain with your 18 year old clone's brain, would you?
You would wake up you after the surgery (whatever age you are) in a much younger (probably) version of yourself.
I think I would do it.

I'd hike to Antarctica or something

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Vril, The Power of the Coming Race. by Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton...

The Ahnenerbe found something they left behind.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
For the record, I'm all for Trans/Meta/Post-human transition.

Preferably, such a process wouldn't be an accident of birth as with X-Men, or an adaptation only acquired from embryonic cell manipulation.
Hopefully, such a transition would be something no more complicated than choosing and purchasing new clothes, or jewelry.

There's several ways such things can progress on the Trans/Meta/Post Human front.
1. Mechanical/Cybernetic implants
2. Biological tailoring perhaps through personally customized to 'fit' viral agencies
3. Whole body replacement where a person downloads/transfers into a replacement mechanical or organic body.
4. Substrate storage into electronic/virtual living.

I'm all for 1, 2, and 3, but 4, though probably cool would sacrifice the convenience/inconvenience of having a physical body.
I can be a little bit old fashioned can't I?

I personally think 1 and 2 we'll see realized in the next 50 years as we've already seen some crude medical replacement devices for amputees, as well as organ donor transplants.

Option 3, however, would be quite excellent, where one could possibly tailor design their own replacement body and print one out for whatever occasion.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

why hike with enhanced abilities self flying could be a option.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

THis is the modern form of Eugenics. It never ended since the days of Darwin to the Nazi's and now to the transhumanist movement.

Check this out: www.canarycryradio.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Option 3, however, would be quite excellent, where one could possibly tailor design their own replacement body and print one out for whatever occasion.

you make it sound like it will be as easy as a xerox copying on a photocopier. Tailored made bodies thats kinda scary. Imagine the variations that would surface, half man half reptile, half man half woman, half man half fish, and the list can go on and on and on.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Druscilla

you make it sound like it will be as easy as a xerox copying on a photocopier. Tailored made bodies thats kinda scary. Imagine the variations that would surface, half man half reptile, half man half woman, half man half fish, and the list can go on and on and on.

That's what I'm talking about.
We already have 3D printers for single substance manufacture. The next step in 3D printing would be to 'print' complex items with multiple materials/compounds.
Beyond that, we could then have biological full body printers, similar to the bioprinter imagined in 5th Element, to 'print' new bodies.

As far as variation goes, why go half at anything? Print out a Velociraptor body and BE a Velociraptor (with modifications to allow for human reasoning and intelligence), or BE a porpoise for a day or a week, or a year, or, design something entirely bizarre out of some Japanese Anime supernatural film.
Print out some fictitious alien species imagined in your favorite science fiction film or book.
Be a 30 foot tall angel, or Demon.
Be a giant cockroach.
Why even restrict yourself to the biological when you could print out a body that looks like a television with legs, a Disco Ball, or a whole flock of mechanical grass hoppers, birds, or anything else where all your parts are independent, yet also in complete communication with each other so that you become a hive swarm or flock?

Your only real restrictions would be your own imagination, and with artificial supplementation and enhancement to boost cognition, intelligence, learning capability, and creativity, you would certainly be capable of imagining any number of things far and away beyond what you're capable of imagining now.

As for me, I'd first print out a bunch of other printers, and then with several printers, I'd print out many sets of bodies working in parallel, yet also independently, and then I could be a distributed intelligence across several bodies, making up an entire team of specialized bodies I could put to work doing, building, creating, and realizing my dreams; every individual body a part of me, but also entirely independent and capable of complete survival each their own.

Eventually I'd get off this rock, and work on building a replacement body that is a spaceship capable of travelling to other galaxies.
With enough raw material scavenged and collected, I could build myself into a travelling planet.

I could be a fully functional, entirely self aware Death Star.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
All i can say to that is bizzare. But heres something for you to ponder. Imagine this technology already existed millions of years ago, and every lifeform on the planet today was popped out of this machine. Then the alien camp packed up their equipment and continued on with their family triphaving had much fun all day populating the land with many kind of amusements. We and all life on the planet may all be the product of a Alien sunday picnic day of amusement and games in the sun.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The historical fossil record, as well as Darwin, would disagree with you.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Ill passively agree with your statement as not interested in debaing evolution vs creation thing. Besides its hard winning an argument with a woman!.
edit on 17-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Not without some enhancement buffs

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just to implement the dreams of these "scientists" would take many man/hours to perfect
edit on 17-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: grammer

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
there is a worldwide mass kundalini awakening happening to thousands of people as we speak.. it began around 2001... around the time the chemtrails had their first huge surge

kundalini is the evolutionary power in man...
to unlock junk dna.. and trigger genes that have been turned off for millenia...

this "new world" will indeed be "new" ..in all respects...

i mean imagine the way even buildings are built wen you can levitate.. and dont need stairs or elevators...
etc....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
there is a worldwide mass kundalini awakening happening to thousands of people as we speak.. it began around 2001... around the time the chemtrails had their first huge surge

kundalini is the evolutionary power in man...
to unlock junk dna.. and trigger genes that have been turned off for millenia...

this "new world" will indeed be "new" ..in all respects...

i mean imagine the way even buildings are built wen you can levitate.. and dont need stairs or elevators...
etc....

The amount of awakening is I belive is special/unusual but not very supprissing when conditioning and duality reaches new hights at the same time as information/conciousness grows and makes people realise the stupidety/inefficiancy/destruction of the old systems.

If you get very depressed a person might go thru a toped out amagydala fear reaction (with loss of ego) that will be a flare for the other side that there is a soul ready to be taught/helped and synchronicity will make it happen (resulting in a opened crown chakra and third eye). Depressed people sometimes seek by themselves to find their answer and the might be able to get the body working from below root to crown.

I do not know if it will be more changes than feeling the bliss/oneness but even that would be an extreme thing for a big part of humanity to experiance, but it would be nice with a few uppgrades.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Chemtrails propagate kundalini awakenings.

I did not know that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I do not know if it will be more changes than feeling the bliss/oneness but even that would be an extreme thing for a big part of humanity to experiance, but it would be nice with a few uppgrades.

Upgrade Buffs: Arcane brillance, Reslience to spells, Intensity.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The more I think of a people calmly developing, in regions excluded from our sight and deemed uninhabitable by our sages, powers surpassing our most disciplined modes of force, and virtues to which our life, social and political, becomes antagonistic in proportion as our civilisation advances -- the more devoutly I pray that ages may yet elapse before there emerge into sunlight our inevitable destroyers. Being, however, frankly told by my physician that I am afflicted by a complaint that, though it gives little pain and no perceptible notice of its encroachments, may at any moment be fatal, I have thought it my duty to my fellow men to place on record these forewarnings of The Coming Race

The quote is from a book written in 1800s called the The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton.

Ascension might necessarily be enlightenment of man. The enlightenment may pertain to the subterrainean superrace may emerge and grace the light of the sun (enlightened) then clear the surface of us.

edit on 17-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: those only spared will be the ones who they find have evolved abilities not as good but closer to theirs than their fellow man.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumQuackers
reply to post by prevenge

Chemtrails propagate kundalini awakenings.

I did not know that.

geo-engineering is going on.
granted. tons of all sorts of crap spilled into our atmosphere by airliners for specific weather-atmospheric modification agendas no doubt.

but changing the planet's atmosphere through seeding is one thing.

changing it's inhabitant's biology is another.

If someone was to find a compound that is bio-active in activating the kundalini, to evolve the race, then one would merely spray it over the masses in order to trigger that onset.

i have a hunch that is what is being done in the mix of everything else that's being sprayed.

many esoteric mythologies and masonic agendas point towards this occurring
research Nicholas Roerich and the chintamani stone...
white rider of the apocalypse.. in the clouds..
eye of the phoenix documentary on youtube...

it's not on accident that the 3 major concepts being shoved down our throats through hollywood are:
Aliens,
Zombies,
Superhumans.....

all of which i believe we'll see in the near future.
predictive programming .. pentagon and hollywood hand in hand setting the stage for revelations and evolution..
(second coming being plural messiahs not singular)

by the way, the concept of "morgellons syndrome" has been folkore-ized a modern tale demonized by misinformation...
every single symptom in morgellons parallels kundalini syndrome.
people just don't know what they're experiencing..
coincidentally morgellons is tied directly to chemtrails in the modern folk-perception of the phenomena.

people are evolving...
and like the OP said.. i think the galactic alignment will cause a lensing effect with the sun and earth - where solar emissions will cast the final ON-switch for the DNA in people who have the kundalini risen (holy spirit entered their body) ...

it's told of in every major world religion ... caduceus, plumed serpent, staff of asclepius, brazen serpent, kundalini, ida pingala... etc...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

<<   2 >>

join