It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Find Underground Chamber Pumapunku

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Did anyone thought about the Ark of The Convenant being there - inside the chamber? And what are they waiting for? Dig that already!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
there have been many civilizations before our current one that were greater in might and maybe certain technology but they were destroyed after they transgressed. Which means they are watched from above by whatever you want to call it, God, Angels, aliens etc...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If it is actually as the article states I don't think it's a tomb or anything like that. The chamber sounds wrong for that. Maybe it contains a alter to a deity of the underworld or the earth? Buried after the work was complete? It would still be a great find!
edit on 17-8-2012 by hangedman13 because: addition

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
Did anyone thought about the Ark of The Convenant being there - inside the chamber? And what are they waiting for? Dig that already!

That's under the pyramid in egypt not bolivia

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You'll end up with more questions from Pumapunku than you will get answers for. Those blocks are made out of Diurite, nothing less than diamond cutting tools or lasers could have cut those blocks.

There is little diorite at Pumapunku, if any. There is some andesite but most of the stones are red sandstone.
Why do you say nothing but diamonds or lasers could cut diorite? Because Ancient Aliens said so?

Yeah man, i like ancient aliens. It's entertaining.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Very excited about this find.

I can't wait until they open it up.

I'm sure if thier is a man made chamber, whatever is buried under there is amazing at the very least.

It could be the guy they got carved in stone with the beard with some important knowledge.

Could be a beacon maybe?

It could just be a place for sewage. Anything could be under there I just hope we get to see whats in there before they try to hide it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

ohh my Goodness they found a Celler LOL

thanks as always Slayer69 ..

well next its the rest of Ancient Pre Columbia they should do this Radar !!

Sonic Radar !! Thump !

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by meticulous
Let’s hope for an ancient repository full of scrolls, books and tablets along with it being a tomb.

If that were true, anything of major significance would be suppressed by TPTB.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
Knowing the source guaranteed 100% false information...hoax.

www.triond.com...

The creator of these dis-information blogs has generated an almighty number of stars and falgs here at ATS.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

One might even say an almighty number of false flags

On Topic: Puma Punku has ALWAYS fascinated me, along with many other monolith sites.

As ever, a fantastic find Slayer ...

Have they come to consensus regarding the age of Puma Punku? I know there's been a lot of controversy surrounding this site, namely the dating methods used to determine how old it is. Was curious to see if they've made any progress on that note.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
you can believe that the mystery's of ancient civilizations disapearing is true but where did they go? well underground of course just like the pumapunku.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yes, there is supposed to be 3 identical Hall of Records spread out in different areas.

"According to the readings, the people of Atlantis became aware of the fact that their civilization was about to be destroyed. As a result, they hid identical records of the Atlantean civilization in Bimini, in Egypt and in the Yucatan. Numerous readings contend that this Hall of Records will be discovered, this is what Edgar Cayce had to say:

(Q) Give in detail what the sealed room contains

(A) A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land...

This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.” (378-16)

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

The RECORDS are ONE. (5750-1)"

Recently, there was an article on a team of explorers that accidentally stumbled upon a library of sorts in Ecuador. It seems strangely close to a description of the Hall of Records. Here is the link on it if you're interested: socyberty.com

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Written by Michale Graves. He is one cool dude

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

It's not there..

Nor is it in Israel, Ethiopia or Oak Island....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
While that is cool a thought in the back of my head when I hear about new discoveries it is only a matter of time before those scientists release some killer plague.

Sorry and

Don't worry big pharma will be there extracting and patenting any DNA they can find that might be profitable.....

Now, that the influenza brought back from Alaska has been reintroduced to mankind from it cold shallow grave....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Please join us tonight on ATS LIVE RADIO where we will be discussing this topic! Please visit THIS THREAD for the schedule of topics!

We would love to have you call in and voice your opinion regardless of what it is!

ATS Live Is Broadcasting * Today @ 9:00 PM EST

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Cool, thanks for the heads up

I'll try to be available.

edit on 18-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Too bad this will probably be opened up behind closed doors and hidden from public view. I'd love to just take a shovel and go at it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
We are discussing this right now on ATSLive Radio..

Call in and share your thoughts

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Booooooooo missed it again

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
GREAT find, Slayer.
I can't wait to hear more on this.
S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>