It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dogs tied to tracks, 1 survives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Cleveland police are searching for a man who tied 3 dogs to a railroad track.
Now PETA has offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of whoever did this..
I hope they find this psychopath quick, before he does this again or progresses to children this just makes me sick..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There are some truly sick people out there. This person deserves the price that's been put on their head. Between Peta and the Kotecki's, $8000.00.

Now, if we could just get humans to care about each other this much...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Couldn't even watch the video or read the entire thread.

What kind of entity (not person, notice my wording as I choose it very carefully) could do this to any living being?

Read Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening" - there are such entities that can possess a vessel (body) and they are pure evil.

In every single culture, bar none on the planet, though out the history of man they have been called by many names.

Now, if you don't wish to think of this on religious terms (like demons) think on this in terms of other dimensional entities that have found a way into our dimension, contaminated the "seed of man".

This is why when I let my dogs out in our fenced in back yard, I go right out there with them.

There are entities walking around that may look human but are anything but.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i hate to hear about these types of things.
hearing too much about animal cruelty lately and it sickens me.
i love my dogs and if anyone harmed them, they had better hope they get arrested before i find them.

i just don't see a normal person wanting to inflict pain and suffering on any animal.
Too many people that clearly shoudn't be allowed to own an animal still do and no police or government really cares enough to do anything about it, it's up to the poor under funded groups like rspca to do all the work and it clearly isn't enough.

i think they should bring back the dog license in the uk.
sorry to rant on a bit but as i've had dogs all my life i just hate this.

ps i hope they find the guy but unfortunately i don't see him getting the big sentece he deserves.
edit on 16/8/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have 3 dogs and there like my kids i cant understand why anyone would do this to innocent animals ..I agree whoever did this is pure evil and i hope they throw him in jail for this crime the whole thing just upsets me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

I love my dogs also I'm just a animal lover and this kind of crime just makes me sick but i am glad the one pup made it and is doing good ...
I know around here if you live in the city's your dogs have to have a license but out in the country were i am you don't..
There is many people out there that shouldn't own animals sadly but they do and there abused and its just so sad..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I don't think evil, I more believe just someone with bad genes and horrible upbringing.
Either way, I hope for this person to die in a most excruciating manner.
I place dogs above many humans as I simply believe they are better than us.
Good to see at least one make it out.
Hopefully the (according to the ATS T&C I cannot use this word) is caught and put in prison where he will meet his new husband.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Bad genes and horrible upbringing and lets throw in a very sick mind i just don't know how anyone could do this its just beyond me..I just hope he gets caught and thrown in jail for a very long time..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

join