It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military coming into Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Okay, maybe nothing is going on and there is a rational explanation (most likely), however, on my way home from work today I pulled up next to about 7 military vehicles. One had a large red cross on it, I assume for first aid, another had a big cover over it, as it was their trucks, and was tugging a thing of potable water behind it. There were like 2 or three hummer type cars and another truck. I didn't get a picture because I was driving and thought it would be irresponsible. They were stuck in traffic with me on I-90 heading towards the 90-94 junction. Oh yeah, and they were fully armed. Anyone know of anything going on?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hmm im trying to not take the "ITS A FEMA CAMP BEING SETUP!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
" side.

Although it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest......perhaps moving equipment/training excersize???

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If you were stuck in traffic with them, then you had plenty of time to take a quick picture.
Irresponsible? Unheard of.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
If you were stuck in traffic with them, then you had plenty of time to take a quick picture.
Irresponsible? Unheard of.

I know, I feel like an idiot for not taking a picture. I debated it, then I was like no, don't be all crazy, plus you're driving.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
Hmm im trying to not take the "ITS A FEMA CAMP BEING SETUP!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
" side.

Although it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest......perhaps moving equipment/training excersize???

OR.... it's for the Chicago Air & Water Show this weekend?

Chicago Air & Water Show

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Just a thought. The Chicago Air and Water Show is happening this weekend. It makes sense that since

military planes are involved military medical teams would also be on hand.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

My husband and a guy I use to work with saw them to.

Something is up, even "believe everything Foxs News reports" now is wondering if something is up.

Quit the "picture or no proof BS".

Now days, you take a picture and you could end up detained, roughed up or vanish.

link   
Military and a water tank. Yep must be a conspiracy on the way.

link   
reply to post by MinstrelintheGallery

Good reply, hope you are right.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinstrelintheGallery
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Just a thought. The Chicago Air and Water Show is happening this weekend. It makes sense that since

military planes are involved military medical teams would also be on hand.

That's probably the reason. Only thing is, do they have to be fully armed wearing their helmets too? I don't know military protocol.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i see a lot of convoys all over the u.s.

it is very common, all types of vehicles.

even flatbeds carrying explosives.

and they always wear their helmets for some reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know in the Marine Corps it was standard operating procedure for us to where our helmets and flak jackets when operating in tactical vehicles. I'm guessing since it was a small element and by your description that they are probably in town for the air and water show others have spoken of. They may be putting on some sort of dog and pony show as we call it for the public. It could also be a reserve unit heading to or returning from their summer training. But you never know unless you are in that convoy, even then you may not know.

top topics

join