It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama shill on MSNBC uses extreme racism to paint Romney as "racist"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Maybe we ALL need to unplug and meet a public park to debate from now on.

~Heff

Only if there are unicorns, and glitter, and rainbows. And everyone wearing guns has to agree to only shoot at racists. And Canadian and Mexican beers should have equal product placement next to American beers. And only hot looking naked women will be allowed to have chainsaws.(You burly Canadian lumber dudes will have to leave yours at home.)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I hope I'm not to far off base with this post, but I thought It might help RealS argument that Mormons are racist;
I just found this "Ezra Benson - Civil Rights": Tools of Communist Deception"

LDS-Ezra Benson ;

Briefly, the three broad objectives were–and are–as follows:

Create Hatred
Trigger Violence
Overthrow Established Government

1. Create Hatred. Use any means to agitate blacks into hating whites and whites into hating blacks. Work both sides of the split. Play up and exaggerate real grievances. If necessary, don’t hesitate to manufacture false stories and rumors about injustices and brutality. Create martyrs for both sides. Play upon mass emotions until they smolder with resentment and hatred.

2. Trigger Violence. Put the emotional masses into the streets in the form of large mobs, the larger the better. It makes no difference if the mob is told to demonstrate “peacefully” so long as it is brought into direct confrontation with the antagonist. Merely bringing the two emotionally charged groups together is like mixing oxygen and hydrogen. All that is needed is one tiny spark. If the spark is not forthcoming from purely spontaneous causes, create it.(5)

3. Overthrow Established Government. Once mob violence becomes widespread and commonplace, condition those who are emotionally involved to accept violence as the only way to “settle the score” once and for all. Provide leadership and training for guerrilla warfare. Institute discipline and terrorism to insure at least passive support from the larger inactive segment of the population. Train and battle-harden leadership through sporadic riots and battles with police. Finally, at the appointed time, launch an all-out simultaneous offensive in every city.(6)

LDS-Ezra-Benson was very racist, again, I doubt Romney would fall very far from his tree.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SmikeS

Wow what a stunning accusation. Do you have any sort of proof to back yourself up on this? Anything at all?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Miles Romney was a founding member of LDS.

known information..Bishop Mit Romney, Bishop George Romney, etc...

edit on 2-9-2012 by SmikeS because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by SmikeS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SmikeS

Miles Romney died in 1877. I guess you are suggesting Mitt somehow knew him personally? Who was your ancestor from this period of time? Did your family have any slaves back in the day? You must be pro-slavery.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Bah!...Romney isn't a racist...he's an "Elitist"...he is thoroughly convinced he is better than everyone!...color or race is irrelevant!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So its the cult of leftists siding with Arabs, Gays, the Poor and Blacks and the cult of Rightists siding with Jews, Christians, the Rich and Whites. Nothing new from these feeble minded, polarizing nutjobs. What about all us non-partisan people? Who sides with us?
edit on 2-9-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join