It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama shill on MSNBC uses extreme racism to paint Romney as "racist"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Old habits are hard to break, now you want to segregate me.
What makes you think I'm rich.
My friend , I merely quoted your breakdown of groups, Segregation as you put it.

Thinking you are Rich, I truly have no idea of your status.

But the Rich need Lackeys, and peons to do their bidding.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Do the names Warren Buffet or Bill Gates ring a bell? How about the majority of Wall Street execs who supported Obama on the last go around? You are so far off base and off topic.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Seen the left keeping all the minorities on the DNC plantation with a new classification to wealth meaning rich and poor.

As long as they vote DNC and the left promises them everything their hearts desire bribes them with government checks they will forever stay on that plantation.

Instead of cotton they produce their votes and manipulate them forever because they are all too willing.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Do the names Warren Buffet or Bill Gates ring a bell? How about the majority of Wall Street execs who supported Obama on the last go around? You are so far off base and off topic.
Off Base, no.

Off Topic , probably, I responded to a paragraph written that had falsehoods.

My Bad.

Wall Street supported both sides, therefore they backed a winner in power.

See Bailouts from BOTH PARTIES to prove this.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This thread is about a pundit going off topic to deflect criticism towards the lefts policies.

Instead of taking about THAT, we have more leftists going off topic and deflecting criticism of the pundit who went off topic and deflected criticism about the president.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Ever since Obama was elected I've heard people saying left and right "whites will focus on race" ..... exceeeppptt.. they have not. Blacks have. I can't remember when racism was so blatant all over the media, this is just the latest comment that we can add to the list by the Dems.

I have been critical of every single President since JFK. I was never called a racist for it until Barack Obama became President.

What is his real name anyway? Is he Barack Obama or is he Barrry Soetoro?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think the guy on MSNBC seems like he has a grudge against white people and is probably racist

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

He does come across that way doesn't he?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Democrats have always relied on segregation because the Democrat party is made up of many smaller groups that prefer to call themselves “blacks, Hispanics, gays, lesbians, women, blah blah blah,” as opposed to the Americans that they are.
Obama prefers it this way because these segregated groups are easier to pander to.

New Obama slogan:

Of course Biden will misspeak and say "Rope and Chains"
edit on 16-8-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

OMG the new slogan is priceless.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

I have been critical of every single President since JFK. I was never called a racist for it until Barack Obama became President.

When I was critical of Bush, my race never came up. I was called names, but it was more "liberal shill" than anything else.
When I was critical of Obama, I was a racist. Then when people learned I wasn't white, I was an Uncle Tom.

This clown on MSNBC is just like those who can't argue the issues. He is like those that choose to obfuscate the facts by throwing racial distractions in order to escape without having to come up with a reason why Obamas policies stink on ice.

It may work in the short term. But I want to think that people are smarter than that. They will see through the racial hatred and recognise the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Yeah he does. But then again, who cares what MSNBC talking heads say?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This clown on MSNBC is just like those who can't argue the issues. He is like those that choose to obfuscate the facts by throwing racial distractions in order to escape without having to come up with a reason why Obamas policies stink on ice.

Yeah, he is. But he is just like the clowns in this thread. They refuse to argue the issues and claim I'm supportive of this guy on MSNBC or Obama (which I dislike both) because I state that Romney has a racist religion. They can't handle the truth being political cheerleaders so they resort to personal attacks.

edit on 17-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You are arguing against the MSNBC pundit by making claims that Romney is racist?

I don't see the connection.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You said;

The people in this thread that claimed I support racism are clowns just like the guy on MSNBC. All I said was that Romney had a racist religion. They then claimed I support racism (when I'm complaining about it, lol) and that I loved Obama. They couldn't handle the facts about Romney and they went on to act JUST like the guy on MSNBC with mindless racial pandering and personal attacks. It's just ironic when people complain about something and then go on to act the same way as what they are bitching about.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Yeah, he is. But he is just like the clowns in this thread. They refuse to argue the issues and claim I'm supportive of this guy on MSNBC or Obama (which I dislike both) because I state that Romney has a racist religion. They can't handle the truth being political cheerleaders so they resort to personal attacks.

I personally never claimed you supported Toure or Obama.
In all fairness, though, it did take you 20 posts before you would even comment on what Toure said or the Romney quote he cited to justify it. That was kinda the whole point of the thread.
Also, you didn't benignly state that Romney has a racist religion. You stated that, because of his religion, he personally must be a racist as well.
Resort to personal attacks?
You mean like calling people political cheerleader clowns that can't handle the truth?

It's just ironic when people complain about something and then go on to act the same way as what they are bitching about.

So true.
That's what I thought when you claimed Romney was making sweeping generalizations about all Arabs
and then proceeded to make sweeping generalizations about all Mormons.

Some part of you obviously enjoys the back and forth though. Your participation is voluntary.

edit on 17-8-2012 by glasshouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2012 by glasshouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Yeah he does. But then again, who cares what MSNBC talking heads say?

The voters might care !!!

If they (the voters) perceive this as any kind of Obama connection, it certainly looks bad for Democrats.

This is not the first race issue that seems to point at Democrats and it won't be the last.

The coat tail Democrats are now banana peel Democrats.

When Obama slips, so do other Democrats.

It's all about perception, everything else is secondary.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Anyone watching MSNBC is not going to be voting for Romney. They already hate everything the guy stands for.

Fox, Limbaugh, Savage, Levin, Breibart spews vile things about Obama nearly 24/7, I don't see you complaining about that. I guess you only care when it is about Romney...which is just really hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Somewhat on topic - but please forgive the slight deviation...

Are we really to the point in this country where what news channel you happen to watch dictates your entire "persona" regarding public opinion towards you?

I watch various non-cable nightly news shows, on occasion ( I now have cable again - but watch little TV ) - but get most of my news on line.

I find it mind numbing that it seems like it would almost feel proper, in this environment, to see the words "Fox News" and scream RIGHT WINGER!!! without thought - the opposite for "MSNBC:" is also true.

Are we being conditioned to hate based upon TV watching habits????

Maybe we ALL need to unplug and meet a public park to debate from now on.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by glasshouse

and then proceeded to make sweeping generalizations about all Mormons.

Well its ridiculous. It's like someone being in the KKK and claiming they aren't racist, when racism is what the organization was founded on and will not publicly refute the claims.

Mormons teach that black people are the spawn of the devil, it is a racist religion. Anyone that practices it buys into racism. What is so hard to understand about that? They had an OPEN ban stating that black people could not be priests up until 1979, when Romney was 30. He clearly supported a racist organization and had to agree with the policies. The church was asked to officially refute their racist claims by black members and they wouldn't. They still clearly officially believe that black people are evil.

In 1995, black church member A. David Jackson asked church leaders to issue a declaration repudiating past doctrines that treated black people as inferior. In particular, Jackson asked the church to disavow the 1949 "Negro Question" declaration from the church Presidency which stated "The attitude of the church with reference to negroes ... is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord ... to the effect that negroes ... are not entitled to the priesthood...".

The church leadership did not issue a repudiation, and so in 1997 Jackson, aided by other church members including Armand Mauss, sent a second request to church leaders, which stated that white Mormons felt that the 1978 revelation resolved everything, but that black Mormons react differently when they learn the details. He said that many black Mormons become discouraged and leave the church or become inactive. "When they find out about this, they exit... You end up with the passive African Americans in the church".[52]

Mormons are a white version of these people;

Some part of you obviously enjoys the back and forth though. Your participation is voluntary.

Of course, I'm on ATS to debate and have political discussion, not stare at the pixels.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The point, which has been made over and over again, is that the topic of the thread was an Obama shill on MSNBC using extreme racism against Romney. Instead of commenting on it, recognizing it, condemning it, or in any other way showing any observation of the content in the OP .... you made some random accusations against Romney's religion.

To me, it appears as if you agree with the racist comments by the pundit, then excuse the comments by making your own generalized accusations against an entire people. Which is a common practice you apparently enjoy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join