It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama shill on MSNBC uses extreme racism to paint Romney as "racist"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Toure isn't an Obama employee. Unless Obama is and has been running MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I did not know a culture was a race. Maybe I missed the racial slurs, I would ask you to point them out, but instead i'll ask you to make your own thread and stop derailing this one.

Back on this topic WTF is

The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

Really? And they think this is ok to say? Lets see.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Fair enough and thanks for the correction! I try to keep up but it doesn't always work!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
U2U for off topicness based upon the general degeneration of ATS from a conspiracy site to a partisan political debate site?

Good job, go ahead and ban me. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things with my life anyway. I was looking forward to the big Dec 21 countdown and thread extravaganza, but alas, this isn't even a conspiracy theory based site anymore.

On topic, yes, on topic:

Look, Romney's religion "was" inherently racist, and they were forced to "change their doctrine." They provide "junior" roles for blacks and browns because they still hold that belief of the origin of the skin color. It doesn't mean that everyone holds that view;however, it does indicate that older individuals like Romney may have grown up indoctrinated with the idea in subconscious mind. I'm willing to bet that Mormons 35 and under are not at all racist through their Religious beliefs. I can't say the same about older Mormons...indoctrination is difficult to break.

As for the Jew thing...it's recorded and known. Mitt thinks the Jews have a better culture which makes them inherently more civilized and a better people than the Palestinians.

Those are simply facts.
ooops.....you didn't see that.
edit on 16-8-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

Liberal and talking! Right here!

As my previous statement in thread days - I see this as one of two things:

1) A diversionary tactic.
2) An Obama employee who is about to stand in the unemployment line wishing he'd not made a TV appearance ( even if he said was was on the script ).

~Heff

I doubt he'll be seeing the unemployment line as I imagine things will only go downhill from here. Unfortunately, this is a tactic that can't be used too often. Sometime, and sometime soon, policy and issues will have to be talked about.

That is, until someone on the left states that "foreign policy", "domestic policy", and "unemployment" are just code words for racism.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

It is irrelevant what Obama does in this conversation. We are talking about Mitt Romneys racist statements. Please stop deflecting.

Wait a minute.
So the person who turned "N-wordization" based on a comment about Chicago politics into a faux argument about Palestinians and Israelis is accusing another of "deflecting".
Now is the time for laughing emoticons, methinks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Maybe not directly but Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of MSNBC's parent company GE, is an Obama supporter and heads the administrations "jobs council". It's also no secret that pundits(left and right) receive talking points from their respective parties. That's why, if you flip through all the news channels, these folks regurgitate the same catch phrases over and over again on any given issue. All of them are complicit in disseminating the party "message of the day"

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why are people making excuses for a guy whose religion preaches brown people are literally the spawns of the devil?

How would you view someone whose religion taught hatred for white people and said they were the spawns of Satan? Would you not consider that racist?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And let me guess, everyone forgot about this comment from the Romney crew?

"We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he [Romney] feels that the special relationship is special," a second Romney adviser told the newspaper. "The White House didn't fully appreciate the shared history we have."

abcnews.go.com...

Explain the "racist" part.
I missed the piece about hatred toward other races. Or do you reject the theory that the United States was once a part of the British Empire? Would be a radical theory in history circles.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This video is an eloquent reply from a young lady with first hand experience with racism. I say bravo to her for speaking up!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No it doesn't make one wonder really. It is an opinion show, Toure voiced his opinion. While I typically find this particular opinion of his as being off-base and uninformed it is his opinion to make. But the truly amazing part is where you go on to call SE Cupp the "so called Conservative" on the show. And I have to ask was she the "So called Conservative" back when she was a frequent guest on Fox as well? Or back then was she the ultra-hot Conservative woman you could feel confident in? The Cycle as a show isn't bad if a bit too Liberal heavy at times and would have done well to have put someone a bit more Independent minded on the panel.

Yes she played the role of the "So called Conservative" in the particular show in question.

She basically put up a weak scripted "argument" for the insane topic of the particular show in question.

A genuine "conservative" would have approached the "statement" in question with a completely different "argument".

M$NBC's script writers actually did a good job this time. It looked more "real" than usual

I think you know as well as anybody that most of the "regulars" on the M$M shows are in fact actors.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by glasshouse

I wasn't commenting on the biases of the various talking heads though. The fact is The Cycle is a paneled opinion show. Toure is a host of the show, he is not a campaign surrogate nor is he a staffer on the Obama campaign. This is the established fact regardless of whom owns what and who is close to whom. Everything else is pure speculation as to if Obama is capable of having him fired.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I would say the earlier teachings of that religion are racist.
I wouldn't claim that every person that was raised in that religion is racist.

link   

Why are people making excuses for a guy whose religion preaches brown people are literally the spawns of the devil?

How would you view someone whose religion taught hatred for white people and said they were the spawns of Satan? Would you not consider that racist?

You speak as if the LDS church still thinks and practices their religion that way. Which is absolutely false.
My time in Utah was fantastic. I was warmly met by my mormon neighbors. Even invited to a baptism ceremony and regular church services. Holliday events, neigborhood get-togethers were common.

I actually find more racism apparent in Obama's church (Black Liberation Theology) than in Romneys.

link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Umm, the Romney admin claimed that Obama admin wasn't white enough heritage to have a "special" connection to Britain. How is that not racist?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So you would agree that you're speculating that he can't have him fired?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by glasshouse

Mitt Romney was 30 years old when the Mormon church let black people in their upper congregation. He is part of the "older" part of the church you think of. He clearly had no problem being part of an organization that openly discriminated against blacks.

And you're telling me that a religion that believes brown people are spawns of the devil aren't racist? They just get a pass because its their religion? Absolutely nuts.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Umm, the Romney admin claimed that Obama admin wasn't white enough heritage to have a "special" connection to Britain. How is that not racist?

Umm, I guess you missed the article in which his campaign denied that? Also in the article was a quote from David Frumm(democrat) complaining about how the Telegraph is know for attributing sensational stories to "anonymous sources"?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why are you defending a racist? Always, there you are.. defending the racist.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Defending what racist?

When have I ever defended racists? I hate racists.
edit on 16-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join