It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think this is the only military thing ive been told about recently.

Originally posted by Whateva69
I meditate every night and during last nights relaxation exercises i had a communication from a male, although i didn't see him i did see the images he showed me and i did hear the words he spoke.

He was very clear and calm.

He said Two dozen are lining up in each cell. He then proceeded to show me what appeared to be multiple gun barrels that could pivot. It was the colour of gunmetal, he then went on to tell me it was an Extraterrestrial Reality Weapon.

Extraterrestrial Reality Weapon

But no one believes me anyway, so i don't know why they would care.

And also ive been thinking about this, it has to be Human military, the visitors wouldn't call a device they made Extraterrestrial.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

From what I know, which is little and how do you believe something you can/cant do have/havent seen and so on.

I am curious how you were able to intercept an energy, lets call it. I have been told that people with RH negative blood are more apt to psychic and able to spend this kind of energy.

Is remote viewing real? The answer is as relative as religion.

In Ingo Swann's book "Penetration" Ingo RV'd a spot on the moon. He saw huminiods "Butt Naked" as he says but what happened was as Ingo was viewing, the being turned and looked at him.

This being said, yes we have stories of Viewers being seen by those they are spying on.

again the question,
a) Why would someone want to view you
b) You also possess energy to be able to see them seeing you!!

a bit strange for you, now isnt it?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I don't really know how i did. and its so difficult to explain, its like i felt a threat and honed in on it.
im O Pos blood, and i have lots of energy, my aura looks like a great big glow stick, whitish light blue with kind of hues of blues and pinky purply hazy smoke coming off it. lol

i still dont know why anyone would be interested in me in any way, let alone remote viewing me.

And yep i have lots of energy, i have actually zapped my cat while she slept at my feet, i didnt mean to, i just had to learn how to flow the energy out smoothly as if i were wearing a really long poofy wedding dress instead of just shooting it out.

and nope nothing is strange anymore, i cant even begin to think what i may find strange. I just seem to be able to take everything in stride.

Thank you for replying, its a boggle isnt it x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Now I am curious as to what the difference is between remote viewing, OBE and telepathy.

@autowrench - I would also like to know if you have a thread regarding your telepathy experiences and I would like to know if your wife is as interested in the "fringe" topics as the another deemed this thread.

@whateva - you have mentioned wicca - did you practice wicca before or after your "abductee expereince?" Did you always have the experiences of remote viewing before your practice of wicca?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Well apparently i was always practicing Wicca without realizing it or knowing what it was called.

I was having a lot of bad or heavy energy in the house, so i learnt how to do a self cleansing and house cleansing with sage. For as long i can remember i have always had a censor burning or incense, but i never knew about the extra things i could be doing to extend this. I have always adored the moon, but never had a name to call her. so i was doing it all before, but now i have more control, thought and content.

When i was given the feeling by the visitors that i needed to better my self, i started out learning about herbal baths and ways to focus energy, it was the book on herbs i bought that made me realize what i was doing was called Wicca and by finding that out was a bonus.

I have always felt the presence of mother earth and the moon, and when i was a child i could see auras, now since practicing and a focus i can see them again, though only about a centimeter out from bare skin, but its getting stronger so i look forward to it advancing.

EDIT: i had to think about this for a moment, i dont recall being able to "see" anything before this event... 2006: apparition of a golden hand coming down from the ceiling I had a feeling of peace, it was overwhelming.
I also remember this , but i dont know if it was before i saw the hand or after, i do know it was the same house, so it was the time we lived in Darwin.

I remember about 10 or 12 years back they were talking on the tv about looking for Saddam Hussein. i drew a picture of where he was and showed it to my husband, he said whats this? i said that's where Saddam is. he was like are you sure, i said yes no doubt.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 26/8/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Typically, as a product of interest in fringe topics, it's a well known practice for those interested in fringe topics to apply themselves in researching said fringe topics with an obsessive fascination toward whatever interest it is they are pursuing an understanding of.

This isn't an accusation of 'crazy'.
Obsessive habits regarding the study of any subject found fascinating, especially among fringe topics is a common occurrence. If anything, it's less likely for someone to develop a fascination with a fringe topic and not approach levels of being unhealthily consumed with the fascination, which can sometimes and often lead to development of side effects, and in rough cases, disorders (not saying anything such is going on here).

Again, this is not an accusation of 'crazy'. It's just a byproduct of healthy fascination toward a subject taken beyond typical levels of more mundane studies, like learning a new language for instance.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

If, as you go on to assert, this "obsessive" interest is normal...which it IS for any subject anyone finds interesting fringe or mundane, why did you feel it necessary to even ask this question??

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Very interesting. Lots of people may use sage and don't realize that it is practicing wiccan rituals. I am not a practicioner of wicca; but am interesting in learning all things "in the fringe."

Your experiences are quite interesting. It kinda freaks me out the astral projection talent and those that are using it for who knows what and the who knows what is what is spooky. As you said, you can be a fly on the wall. With that said - how easy is it to do just this. From your correspondence with others who seem to be on the level as yourself, you speak like it is fairly easy. I am assuming because you were sensitive or intuitve to begin with.

I read a book a few months ago title Just In Time, co-authored by Billy Dee Williams. The story was about an ex-CIA agent who is called upon by the WH admin to work on the side to gain info about a person who was the upcoming mesiah which turned out to be the antichrist at the same time. Depending which realm of time (or dimension) they were in and at various points of the remote viewings corrupted imprisoned RVers tapped into the ex-agents "missions" in order to try and derail his efforts to avoid the antichrist's rule. My synopsis really doesn't give the book justice but it was an interesting read seeing how I had never known anything of the subject.

Oddly enough - this book appeared in my books, and I have no idea where it came from. I asked my family members if they brought or read it or bought it for me....nothing. Things that make you go hmmm. As you said, there are no coincidences! More oddly - I tend to be picking up on certain things "just in time," or lead into certain areas.

Thanks for your response.

btw - do you have posts/thread regarding the visitors - your experiences and the relationship you have with them?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Very interesting. Lots of people may use sage and don't realize that it is practicing wiccan rituals. I am not a practicioner of wicca; but am interesting in learning all things "in the fringe."

You may enjoy Wicca then, i particularly like the flexibility of it, if it doesn't feel right change it, there is no right or wrong way. I have read there are many wiccans, some even mix it into their religions, example some are catholic, buddhist, Church of England, ect ect.

Your experiences are quite interesting. It kinda freaks me out the astral projection talent and those that are using it for who knows what and the who knows what is what is spooky. As you said, you can be a fly on the wall. With that said - how easy is it to do just this. From your correspondence with others who seem to be on the level as yourself, you speak like it is fairly easy. I am assuming because you were sensitive or intuitve to begin with.

I agree it chills me to think what they are up to. People need to realize that this does exist and anyone and everyone can be a victim to them.
How easy is it to see in this way, sometimes it happens to me on its own, and i have no control of where i am, but most of the time once there i am able to turn view and wonder around. as i said i don't really have any need to do it. i suppose if i was trained i could be just as capable as anyone else. personally i think everyone is a sensitive, they just need to look deep inside themselves, if someone wanted to discover this id recommend a quiet retreat somewhere to really find and define yourself. It also helps if your a good daydreamer, its a good start at separating your mind from your physical form.

I read a book a few months ago title Just In Time, co-authored by Billy Dee Williams. The story was about an ex-CIA agent who is called upon by the WH admin to work on the side to gain info about a person who was the upcoming mesiah which turned out to be the antichrist at the same time. Depending which realm of time (or dimension) they were in and at various points of the remote viewings corrupted imprisoned RVers tapped into the ex-agents "missions" in order to try and derail his efforts to avoid the antichrist's rule. My synopsis really doesn't give the book justice but it was an interesting read seeing how I had never known anything of the subject.

from my own personal experience i have encountered 3 or 4 other realms beside the Earth we know here. For me personally this one is by far the best and less chaotic.

Oddly enough - this book appeared in my books, and I have no idea where it came from. I asked my family members if they brought or read it or bought it for me....nothing. Things that make you go hmmm. As you said, there are no coincidences! More oddly - I tend to be picking up on certain things "just in time," or lead into certain areas.

I have heard it is possible for realms to get a little link now and then, this to me explains time slips and some weird dreams where you are you but the house is different and the people don't act the way they would as you know them here on this Earth. It may even explain some memory laps, as now you and the other you did a switch and now the memory that was supposed to be yours is now hers/his. leaving you with a WTF just happened moment.

Thanks for your response.

btw - do you have posts/thread regarding the visitors - your experiences and the relationship you have with them?

Your welcome

I havnt got one thread that covers everything but there are some here. Whateva69 Its time for me to say hi
But i have many posts spread out among ATS. one day i will collect them all and post them in one thread for whoever is interested.

Love and harmony
whateva

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

i still dont know why anyone would be interested in me in any way, let alone remote viewing me.

Easy.

It looks like Dr. Angela Thompson Smith has written a book about her own experiences of being abducted.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I stormed the castle...

A man was standing in front of me saying "ha ha I stormed the castle" then showed me of all things toilet paper rolls as evidence

im wondering if this person was saying ha ha im in your house or ha ha i got into someone else's house. I think it has to do with this thread here.

what crazy times we are in.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I think this has everything to do with you and this thread.

Considering that dream symbols for castle and toilet paper represent everything you've been going through.

Castle meaning that you're putting up ultimate defenses because you're feeling cautious and defensive.

Having a home toilet papered represents violation of personal space.

However, I get the feeling that you're being taunted to make you feel more insecure about the situation than actually being violated. I think you're being played with.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Oh i agree, i think ill have every yobo and his pet monkey drop buy just to see if i can see them or not.
at least this fello got a good does of my attitude
i was like "whatever genius, bugger off". and i went back to sleep
I left him standing there looking at me

Although he seemed rather happy with himself, his welcome to protect my place whenever he wants to

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
To the bald man wearing a white karate / Tai Chi suit,sitting in the yoga position and then putting his finger to his lips giving me a "shhh" sign please U2U me

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Oh i agree, i think ill have every yobo and his pet monkey drop buy just to see if i can see them or not.
at least this fello got a good does of my attitude
i was like "whatever genius, bugger off". and i went back to sleep
I left him standing there looking at me

Although he seemed rather happy with himself, his welcome to protect my place whenever he wants to

Love and harmony
Whateva

1. You should never enter over a threshold without being invited, if you do you are defenseless.

2. Just a TOO [Target of Opportunity] in that you were close to the actual target in location, your location is somehow unique, so was used as a landmark nothing more in coordinate RV [ Not Long, and Lat., just a number string that means nothing but somehow relates to where you want to look. Why it works ? Beats me it just does ]

So that Area had been RV'ed before and your house / property is some kind of loci Sorta like if you see this house with the window and maybe a guy that looks like this you are in the correct neighborhood now go north 2 klicks. The center of a search radius perhaps.

3. Most likely totally benign in nature then you sensed she was there and she sensed another energy Aware in the moment. Nothing more so don't fret about it.

4. you saw this woman in an article or someone like her and dreamed it.

don't worry about it either way life is so short. Just chalk it up as a neat validation of things outside yourself and let it go at that.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook by Joe McMoneagle,
Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power of Your Mind [Paperback] Ingo Swann (Author), Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness [Paperback] Russell Targ (Author), Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy [Paperback] Ingo Swann (Author)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

Thank you very much for reading and i will take your advice, although i didn't need any validation of what happened or what i see or even encounter.
But i will as you say, let it go.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

I am a remote viewer. I am interested in speaking with anyone who can answer some questions for me. I want to know how do I stop remote viewing someone. The person I see is my cousin. We used to be very close and had a major falling out. Afterwards, I found out she practices Witchcraft and Voodoo. I do not seem to have any control over seeing her. All I know about remote viewing is that I can see all kinds of places and people when my eyes are closed. What I need to know is how to control it and stop seeing my cousin. Any replys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by manystars

I may have come across a solution to your problem.

From CUNNINGHAM'S ENCYCLOPEDIA & MAGICAL HERBS

Herb: Wood Betony

Betony has long been celebrated as a protective and purificatory herb. The pseudo-Apuleius said that the plant protected the wearer's soul as well as the body, and that when placed beneath the pillow it shielded the sleeper from visions and dreams. Betony is added to purification and protection mixtures and incenses, and it is traditional on midsummer to burn it on a bonfire and then jump through the smoke to purify the body of all ills and evil.
Betony is also grown in gardens to protect the home, and is scattered near doors and windows. This forms a kind of protective wall around the property through which no evil can pass.

Note: please don't jump over any bonfires
I would suggest it be used the same as smudging if this is the users intent.

Also be aware before placing herbs under your pillow, some herbs have a strong aura and can linger long after they have been removed.

Love and Harmony
Whateva
edit on 1/3/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by manystars

It unnerving isn't it? I've had something very similar happen to me too.

My advice is to acknowledge their presence and watch them right back.

I once watched someone, that had a trinket to represent me, that they were doing a spell on. I made it very clear that I wasn't that trinket, that I was watching them and that their "spell" would have no effect on me, except laughter!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

To the bald man wearing a white karate / Tai Chi suit,sitting in the yoga position and then putting his finger to his lips giving me a "shhh" sign please U2U me

Love and harmony
Whateva

Would you believe it haha how weird is this.

I was listening to a Nassim Haramein about memory, i was interested in the title because recently i heard a voice say "memory's are essential" . half way through the video it cuts to a man, the minute i saw his face i instantly recognized him, only he he was older, im pretty sure he was the man i saw in the above post i did. his name is Adyashanti.

I wonder if he remembers seeing me

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

for some reason I think you will understand.. their is a reason for the increase spying...Prepare..

Thank you for posting.. It linked something for me...

To answer your question.. Yes.. the Viewers have been spotted.. They also did it to the russian's on purpose... the natural psychics got a surprise

I also have to deal with a few extra issues with crossover from Pagan and Remote Viewing

As treat I will share with you as a thank you....

Remote view your main practicing room.. Then cast the various prequels to the main spell (as you are viewing in- bi-location)

protection (circle), calling corners, main deities... then cast your spell.. then close...

may I ask your main ethical structure...
edit on 12-6-2013 by ripcontrol because: I will not explain my bad editing.. (youtube posted wrong)

edit on 12-6-2013 by ripcontrol because: again

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join