It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I interrupted a remote viewer last night.

She was very suprised that i saw her

I have no proof that this was the woman trying to get a look into my home life, though im 99% sure it was her.

This is the drawing i did and i quickly dismissed the idea that who i saw was not a deceased ghost.

My instinct told me that she was remote viewing, she took a double take as she saw me seeing her

She leaned in to look through the window, got a glimpse of me, went to move away and then realizing that she did see me leaned in for another look

She was wearing a black and red checked lumber vest, similar to this one here.

On searching for remote viewers on the net, i wasn't surprised to see a photo of her. She knows i saw her

This is the window i saw her looking in from the outside.

Now who does she work for ? and why was she attempting to get in my house.

Angela Thompson Smith profile on remoteviewed.com

Seeing dead people: ‘Remote viewers’ in Nevada help solve California murder

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I thought remote viewing was done without being where you are viewing, like me (in the uk) seeing something in the US, this just sounds like someone peeping through your window :/ equily as spooky,lol

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

I was laying in bed in another room when i saw her from the lounge room

So i "shifted" to the lounge room while my body stayed in bed.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't ask this question in a mocking tone at all - I am merely curious. Is there any aspect of your real life that might lead any authority to single you out for something of this magnitude?

I'm not an expert on remote viewing, by any means... but it seems to me that if they do exist they'd be a precious resource and would only be used for key and strategic reasons.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

All true, besides, a person can 'remote view' without ever being seen. And your right, the viewer can be in UK and see specific things in China for instance....

have to be high profile in order to be singled out for that.... should they exist,

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I don't know Heff, everything i see or have been told, i post here on ATS, its like my safety net, so im not the only one who knows, i make sure somebody else knows as well.
well whoever reads my posts that is.
you guys look after me x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 16/8/12 by Whateva69 because: my not me lol

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

well call her and tell her to stop stalking you or you will call the cops

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I wasn't judging! Just was interested. If it's any help to your peace of mind... all these years on ATS and I have yet to have a single bit of trouble thrown my way because of it. And I do tend to be vocal around here!

In other words... I'm probably angering Big Brother a whole lot more than the average person... Should my account ever ~disappear~... THEN head for the woods!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I seriously doubt TPTB could care a lick for the things we sit around ATS and talk about. And when they care, they do call you up and tell you they care... no worries there!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I was laying in bed in another room when i saw her from the lounge room So i "shifted" to the lounge room while my body stayed in bed.

I'm a bit confused here. What do you mean by that? Where you sleeping?
edit on 16-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What makes you think she was a remote viewer. Could it have been someone looking in your window. Did she look different in anyway...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Well everyone of you could have been or do have someone watching you and you wouldn't know it.
she was surprised i saw her, she wasn't expecting for me to see her. its only because im "sensitive" that i saw her.

I could even give them (remote viewers" some tips, but there is no way i would do that, their lazy and their ego makes them drop their guard.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend

I was laying in bed in another room when i saw her from the lounge room So i "shifted" to the lounge room while my body stayed in bed.

I'm a bit confused here. What do you mean by that? Where you sleeping?

I remote viewed her. I felt her presence, i then honed in on her and shifted my mind right to where she was. but i was safe inside my house.

No i had only just got into bed, i was awake but laying in bed.

example on how to do this. you feel something not right or someone watching you, you shift your mind to where the energy is being "aggravated". so in my mind i can walk through my house jumping from one room to the next and standing anywhere i want to, without leaving the couch.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

have you experienced any spiritual or psychic breakthroughs recently?
or a boost in energy power level?

your RV'r/AP'r may have been drawn to that

or may be pre-recruitment scouting

set up or upgrade your wards

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I remote viewed her. I felt her presence, i then honed in on her and shifted my mind right to where she was. but i was safe inside my house. No i had only just got into bed, i was awake but laying in bed.

Jeah, I kinda suspected you meant that, but you didn't say so in your OP.

example on how to do this. you feel something not right or someone watching you, you shift your mind to where the energy is being "aggravated". so in my mind i can walk through my house jumping from one room to the next and standing anywhere i want to, without leaving the couch.

Does this happen on a regular basis to you, and what have you catched before, when doing so?

Why are you insisiting that you are being watched?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Technically it would probably be more in the realm of an OBE. Maybe they are essentially the same, idk. Gets kind of blurry.

She has an email address listed...dast we ask?

edit on 16-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Can you go anywhere you want with this remote viewing?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well yes you can go anywhere you want to, but its best to have an idea or picture of where you want to go.

there could be a few reasons she couldnt or didnt get inside,
1... i may have stopped her and she lost the connection.
2... i work a little with wicca and i have a protection up.
3...she looked me up on Google street view and she couldn't get past the door, because she has never seen inside before.
4... i have been told the "visitors" look out for me.
5... i ask my guides for protection.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

have you experienced any spiritual or psychic breakthroughs recently?
or a boost in energy power level?

your RV'r/AP'r may have been drawn to that

or may be pre-recruitment scouting

set up or upgrade your wards

maybe.. i was given the feeling by the visitors that i need to dedicate my self more. so i have been trying to "better" myself. though they sugest i be a vegetarian

The last big break through was seeing a golden rod and hearing a hum while trying to fall asleep.
Glowing golden rod

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 16/8/12 by Whateva69 because: vegetarian not variegation rofl silly spell check

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

On searching for remote viewers on the net, i wasn't surprised to see a photo of her. She knows i saw her

This is not a hostile question.
Judging from your post, you obviously have an interest in this phenomenon.
At any time while attending to your interest in remote viewing in the past have you ever happened to have run across the pictured woman's photo and/or profile before? Before this experience?

I've a reputation as a rather hard and sometimes difficult skeptic, so, please bear in mind, I'm looking at this from more probable angles, especially angles regarding a psychological explanation due previous exposure to this woman's picture while preoccupied, possibly in an obsessive manner over the remote viewing phenomenon.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but, if by some chance you've run across the picture of this woman before in your researches, there is indeed a probability your mind may be playing tricks on you.
the brain is quite the fun and imaginative trickster.
There wouldn't be a booming business in psychology and psychiatry were such not so.

Anyway, the question is a non-hostile question.
Have you seen a picture of this woman before?

Thanks.

EDIT: Additionally, is it possible, sometime within the last week, have you watched any television shows, commercials, movies, or seen any magazine adds that may have portrayed a grey-haired woman with glasses vaguely fitting the description of the woman pictured above?

edit on 16-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join