It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are either irrelevant or a mistake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I was not a planned birth so yep I was a mistake...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

Do me a favor? Stop contradicting yourself. I can spot two places where you said one thing, then flipped it so you wouldn't look stupid.

Uh-uh. No flip here. You read it as religious and I wrote it as natural. Here's one that I know you're talking about:

We are all connected on a much deeper level
No we aren't.
The truth is, everything is connected.
Agreed. Everything is made of the same stuff.

You were using the phrase 'connected on a much deeper level' in a spiritual sense. And I disagreed.
Then you wrote 'everything is connected'.
I agreed on this because every living thing started from the same first living cell. And, we are connected by percentages, such as monkeys having 99% of our DNA.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Everything I posted, which you quoted, was intended to be applied in all senses. That is how I meant it, and that is how I believe it. Science has even begun proving it.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

Everything I posted, which you quoted, was intended to be applied in all senses. That is how I meant it, and that is how I believe it. Science has even begun proving it.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I will agree that science has made the idea of a creator (non-biblical, and imperfect) not impossible. I have stated elsewhere that WE are proof that some scientist in another realm could have created this universe. If our ever-expanding knowledge leads us to one day having the ability to create life from scratch, and maybe millions of years from now we, too, will know how to create universes, then there is no reason to throw out the idea that maybe some super-advanced intelligence created this one. But, science will always lead us to an answer that is logical, reasonable, and non-magical.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

no mistake here... that would take a master mind to make it so

top topics

<< 1   >>

join