Unpartial?

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As most of you have noticed, there is a new site advertisement for Unpartial.com on various web sites and one of them being ATS.
Judging by their unpartial.com website (wich is currently displaying a quote that is being refreshed every few seconds) their message is pretty clear. These are all the quotes written in scripting language, try to ignore scripts and read the quotes.
They obviously want to give the impression of objective and critical web publication, however that may not be the final product.

So back to topic:
I found the word "SION" built-in the logo of Unpartial.com.
SION and ZION are historically ancient words, they are mentioned in bible aswell.
Zionism has been accused of being a jewish conspiracy against the world with goal to counquer it and establish a New World Order.

So, what's that got to do with Unpartial.com? Well, this is their logo:


And these are the letters:
"S"

"I"

"O"

"N"


Also, worth mentioning is the fact that word "unpartial" doesn't exist, it is supposed to be a synonim to word "impartial". This fuels the conspiracy suggesting that the authors purposely searched and invented a word to combine it with word "SION".

So, what do you think? Is this another conspiracy by Zionists, or just a coincidence? If you think it is a conspiracy, then what is the purpose of making such a hidden "subliminal" message in logo? Is this impacting our brain or subconsiousness wich are able to read through, accept hidden messages and become altered by them? Mental programing maybe? Why would they otherwise hide a message in a logo? It is known that sounds / music and images can alter or stimulate human emotions. Such techniques are being used in marketing campaigns regularly.
edit on 16/8/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)
edit on 16/8/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka
 


Thread on ATS Board Business forum....pretty exciting if you ask me...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Look at who owns that site then ask again



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If you're afraid of Unpartial you better stop using ATS as well. SkepticOverlord is the owner and creator of both sites.*

*I know SimonGrey originally created ATS. I was just referring to this incarnation of ATS.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sounds like bad news to me.

A well thought out, commercial political platform.

Where political views can be judged and observed, maybe even correlated?


"We don't judge the politicians, we judge those who do.", a:"unpartial.com team"


My advice? Dont broad cast your political views,

Especially as most of us are classed as political dissidents.

Beware.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
Look at who owns that site then ask again

Stremor?

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
If you're afraid of Unpartial you better stop using ATS as well. SkepticOverlord is the owner and creator of both sites.*

*I know SimonGrey originally created ATS. I was just referring to this incarnation of ATS.

Wow, really? This just keeps getting better and better!
edit on 16/8/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka
 


Thats awesome, I've tried searching "Stremors" a few times, I found nothing, did you have to dig, or was I being lax? Well, I must have been lax, given the simple domain name lol.

I was searching "Stremors(TM)"
edit on 16-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Fichorka
 


Thats awesome, I've tried searching "Stremors" a few times, I found nothing, did you have to dig, or was I being lax? Well, I must have been lax, given the simple domain name lol.

I was searching "Stremors(TM)"
edit on 16-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)


HTML 5 Apps Vs. Native Apps, An Interview With Stremor.com CEO Bill Irvine



Des



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Green - I was trying to get them to figure it out with research before jumping in and telling them. Now the fun is gone
:-(


:-)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


More videos, from more of our team, here:
www.youtube.com/stremortv

Soon, the magic behind unpartial.com will be revealed.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I just watched about 4 of them, Still a missing link between them, unpartial.com, and the politically based "teasers".. Ill be interested in watching it all unravel.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
If you're afraid of Unpartial you better stop using ATS as well. SkepticOverlord is the owner and creator of both sites.*


I, for one, welcome our skeptic overlord

edit on 16.8.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

I found the word "SION" built-in the logo of Unpartial.com.



IIIII found the word UNISON built into the logo of Unpartial.com! so nyeah nyeah!


also U.N. and o-no and uno and Nous (french for "we") and Son aaaaand On aaaaaand... a pony .. aaaand... a tricycle aaand i wanna puppy aaaand...

/childish banter



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
If you're afraid of Unpartial you better stop using ATS as well. SkepticOverlord is the owner and creator of both sites.*

*I know SimonGrey originally created ATS. I was just referring to this incarnation of ATS.

It's a new game. that is all.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am outraged! This is a grave insult!
Why the logo was designed with hidden S and not hidden Z? Look at our Zion conspiracy at the olympics - it clearly had a Z. And Israel took over the world and won all the real medals. Mwahahah! It was epic success.
But this,this??? It is an insult to evil Zionists everywhere, if we can't even fpell - how we are going to keep taking over the world?
Unacceptable! I demand a complete redesign of this hidden evil logo before the today's taking over the world raid event! No excuses, get to work gentelman. Otherwise tomorrows taking over the world event will be cancelled and there will be no cookies. I repeat - no cookies!



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Fichorka
 


Thats awesome, I've tried searching "Stremors" a few times, I found nothing, did you have to dig, or was I being lax? Well, I must have been lax, given the simple domain name lol.

I was searching "Stremors(TM)"
edit on 16-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)


HTML 5 Apps Vs. Native Apps, An Interview With Stremor.com CEO Bill Irvine



Des


How about S Tremors...you know like S and Shaking things up, like the Salt shaker....wait, maybe something in the salt shaker....



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
It's a new game. that is all.

Incorrect.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I am outraged! This is a grave insult!
Why the logo was designed with hidden S and not hidden Z? Look at our Zion conspiracy at the olympics - it clearly had a Z. And Israel took over the world and won all the real medals. Mwahahah! It was epic success.
But this,this??? It is an insult to evil Zionists everywhere, if we can't even fpell - how we are going to keep taking over the world?
Unacceptable! I demand a complete redesign of this hidden evil logo before the today's taking over the world raid event! No excuses, get to work gentelman. Otherwise tomorrows taking over the world event will be cancelled and there will be no cookies. I repeat - no cookies!


haha
Well, for your information. "ZION" has been spelled as "SION" in history and ancient history, aswell as in the bible! This means that both words have the same meaning.
edit on 16/8/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here's what you get if you right-click and 'view image' (on Firefox that is)





new topics
top topics
 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join