It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia/Monteuk Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Anybody here have any theories on what really went on in the Philadelphia and Monteuk Experiments?

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Philladelphia Experiment was the first attempt at a military application for technology developed by Nikola Tesla in the 1880s.

From one story, not well publicized, Tesla was recruited by the US Navy to provide information and consulting on the Rainbow Project (ostensibly a radar stealth system, although this may have been a cover story).

As I understand it, Tesla had a disagreement with the Navy and wanted out of the program. The Navy refused to release him, so Tesla intentionally detuned the system installed on the Eldridge, and it just wouldnt work. Thinking he was unreliable, the Navy released Tesla. After he left, Navy scientists attempted to retune the system on the Eldridge themselves, and apparently got it wrong.

From what I can gather the experiment in Philladelphia bay was NOT a planned experiment (would you perform a top secret experiment in middle of a public bay with 100s of witnesses?) so much as it was when the Navy scientists powered the system up to complete fine tuning. The effects that happened when the system was powered up has been documented, and at least resulted in some casualties.

The system was later repaired and the experiment completed far out at sea. Results are not publicly available, but apparently were positive.

Although Tesla offered other government agencies his services in a quest for funding of his personal projects, he was never again taken under contract by the US government. However, upon his death, large numbers of his personal notes and affects were found missing, and evidence suggests that these were seized by the INS immediately after his death. INS denies having ever possessed these materials.

Camp Hero, a previously decommissioned radar base on Montauk Point New York, was used as a technology test bed for technology resulting from Project Rainbow. The radar dish at Camp Hero was apparently used as the first scalar transmitter, in order to develope technology later deployed as HAARP.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The expert on Montauk/Camp Hero is William One Sac & Midnight Mutilator. They went to the base a couple of times, took lots of pics and wrote reports about their findings.

William One Sac's website is:
www.theeyesbehind.com...

Midnight Mutilator's webiste is:
www.hostileinvader.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Grr, you beat me to the post...lol
I checked that out, hope they get inside and find the tunnels. Whats the matter guys are there tunnels or no?

I remember a movie from not too long ago, was good. I'll have to watch it agian as it been a couple.

movies.yahoo.com...

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Lurker]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Has anyone seen or talked to WOS since MM left ATS???

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A very good description of the happenings on that day in Philadelphia Bay

www.spiritual-endeavors.org...

pw1.netcom.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A very good description of scalar weapons and the Tesla Howitzer

The Saryshagan howitzer actually is a huge Tesla scalar interferometer with four modes of operation. One continuous mode is the Tesla shield, which places a thin, impenetrable hemispherical shell of energy over a large defended area. The 3-dimensional shell is created by interfering two Fourier-expansion, 3-dimensional scalar hemispherical patterns in space so they pair-couple into a dome-like shell of intense, ordinary electromagnetic energy. The air molecules and atoms in the shell are totally ionized and thus highly excited, giving off intense, glowing light. Anything physical which hits the shell receives an enormous discharge of electrical energy and is instantly vaporized -- it goes pfft! like a bug hitting one of the electrical bug killers now so much in vogue.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The anversary for the Philadelphia experiment is supposedly in August. According to the story a rift is opened up every 20 years. This year would again be a 20 year increment. I love this time travel stuff!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thats very interesting, I was reading about it earlier today and remembered the part about them making an attempt to bend light, I thought that was very cool.

new topics

top topics

join