It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I became George Obama's 'brother'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

How I became George Obama's 'brother'

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.) George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.

One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.

So much for spreading the wealth around.

Continued...

If even half true, it says a great deal about the man, our President.

edit on 16-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
one thing to say...

"NOBAMA" !!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Barack Obama stopped being completely human a soon as he swore on Lincoln's bible.

He is most likely ashamed of his black heritage and only uses it when it's beneficial.

He's also an elitist and embarrassed that his family lives in mud huts.

How do I know this, because if George lived in a palace and was king of Kenya, he would have had him at the whitehouse already.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
For fairness sake... it's a half brother. I personally have two half-sisters who I have met once and, otherwise, never spoken to. If they called me asking for money - I'd be very cynical and would have to really search my soul.

To be honest, I had hard times last year and not even my FULL blooded sister could ( or would ) help.

I'll reserve opinion seeing only one side of the story represented here.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I hear you, but still....

Your situations aren't exactly comparable now are they?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Not directly - I am nowhere near a millionaire. Then again I'm not the POTUS - so if I did decide to give a relative with a checkered past some money - I wouldn't have the conservative media watching and scrutinizing my every move either.

I still feel that one side of a story is just that - one side of a story.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The film clip does not mention that George Obama grew up in a well-to-do part of Nairobi, before he ventured toward its slums, ultimately working with a charity he co-founded to help young people trapped in poverty.

www.ndtv.com...

reply to post by randomname

Yeah, I agree. Obama wants to hide that he has family in Africa. I would imagine it has something to do with all the right wing nutjobs going around proclaiming that he isn't American.
edit on 16-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

join