It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Self

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
For each living intelligent being there is no self. But there is the selves instead that being is! How else could there be intelligence but by having two selves.

There is the higher self and there is the lower self. The higher self is magical, the lower self is unmagical.

The magical higher self has one awareness. The unmagical lower self has another awareness. A living intelligent being does have two awarenesses, even though it is the same one being.

So, the same one being has a higher self and a lower self... Both selves become aware when awake as if seperately aware. That is the truth. The truth is paranormal.

What do you think about having two awarenesses? One awareness is here on earth, the other is somewhere else but becomes involved with the other in some unexplainable wises.

It's kind of like how that sweet character Yu-Gi is with the Pharaoh from the cartoon Yu-Gi-Oh! Two selves, two awarenesses, acting together as one. Although in reality it's acting as though seperately together while actually one. So sweet! It is real sweet knowing you are two selves that are one living intelligent being!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

What do you think about having two awarenesses? One awareness is here on earth, the other is somewhere else but becomes involved with the other in some unexplainable wises.

I like the fact that my flesh CAN do 3d/4d ect recon in dangerous regions why my SPIRIT observes and guides it from another LOCATION

Originally posted by WarJohn
It's kind of like how that sweet character Yu-Gi is with the Pharaoh from the cartoon Yu-Gi-Oh! Two selves, two awarenesses, acting together as one. Although in reality it's acting as though seperately together while actually one. So sweet! It is real sweet knowing you are two selves that are one living intelligent being!

I agree very sweet WarJohn

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Have you read Thomas my friend?

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the kingdom.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You forgot the all-protecting magical rabbit.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Ya you got a good point

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Last time I tried the idea of 'two shall become as one' I found out that the higher awareness was female. And she tried having total dominance over the lower self.

Thank gawd for divorce, eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

But what if its as simple as you sent your umm advanced AI with some part of your SOUL to EA*RTH and ARE monitoring it from there w/o knowing
but you KNOW there
And your TRUE self found you after data was gathered
and wants you back?
edit on 8/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Good post WarJohn - You raise some good points

Our Higher Intelligence is what guides us.
It is the inner voice so often ignored in the face of the glittering distractions of the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The Hawaiian Hunas believe there is three selves. The Higher self, which is your higher being and your middle self which is your conscious self, which is experiencing the world, and your lower self where all your base urges and petty needs that nag at all of us comes from.

I tend to like the Huna way of thinking, as they account for energy connections between all of us that could be how a lot of psychic phenomenon that the wife and I have experienced many times through the years has happened.

I used to be a skeptic of all of this spiritual stuff, now I know there is a lot of things in life that don't fit into the square and ordered reality that modern science purports to be the truth. One day they will look at spirit and psy phenomena as a measurable and provable concept. Life is interesting and we are alive in one heck on a good time to be watching it all unfold.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Past couple of weeks i have been reading a lot about the law of attraction and I started noticing a lot of coincidences happening.

Like for example this morning i was reading about meditation to find your higher self, and now I'm replying to your thread "The Self".

Thanks for posting !

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by WarJohn

Then it's doing a bloody poor job of it.

Okay, I'll get serious for a moment.

If we had a higher awareness (with emphasis on 'higher') I would think that it wouldn't be so self-centered. That my higher awareness would recognize the need for compatibility with your higher awareness, and his, and hers, and theirs.... And yet, the 7 billion of us continue to make a total mess out of this life and this planet.

If there is a higher awareness, what good is it?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by WarJohn

Past couple of weeks i have been reading a lot about the law of attraction and I started noticing a lot of coincidences happening.

Like for example this morning i was reading about meditation to find your higher self, and now I'm replying to your thread "The Self".

Thanks for posting !

I can go with the wow factor. Mine is a bit of a weird factor. I discovered the word 'tesseract' only two weeks ago. Since this I've seen or heard it mentioned at least five times. Weird!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by WarJohn

Thanks for posting !

I can go with the wow factor. Mine is a bit of a weird factor. I discovered the word 'tesseract' only two weeks ago. Since this I've seen or heard it mentioned at least five times. Weird!

This happened yesterday, later i noticed a little store called "lucky "as i was driving, so i stopped and got a powerball ticket and won 26 dollars.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm brgining to believe it's true. Pretty cool and I like it.

edit on 16-8-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

If we had a higher awareness (with emphasis on 'higher') I would think that it wouldn't be so self-centered. That my higher awareness would recognize the need for compatibility with your higher awareness, and his, and hers, and theirs.... And yet, the 7 billion of us continue to make a total mess out of this life and this planet.

To further clarify my post I will add
All have access to Higher Intelligence or alternatively - Thought patterns of non value for want a better description.
If we simply had Higher Intelligence fed to us through our thoughts that would make us as robots.
We have choice - Choice is what makes us who we are
Now look at the way the world chooses to live
Which thought pattern do they use - are they in touch with their Higher Intelligence - their Higher self

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Which thought pattern do they use - are they in touch with their Higher Intelligence - their Higher self

No, and mankind has never been in touch with it. Human history is a horror show.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Good point.
I'm sure someone has a well-scripted answer, but don't think it could soundly satisfy the question.
...will be waiting.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No, and mankind has never been in touch with it. Human history is a horror show.

So it would appear.
Yet we all know right from wrong
Most people want to live in peace and get on with their life as they see fit
Human History is littered with Tyrants and as you say is "A Horror Show"
Yet we each are responsible for how we treat others

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Higher and lower selves are just elements of consciousness; and consciousness goes away during anesthetization. This means the consciousness is part of the brain. Higher and lower selves, consciousness, everything; it's all an element of the brain. When the brain dies, we die; the end.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Thanks for posting !

Check out this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think I ever heard 'tesseract' before you, or never paid enough attention to it to remember.

edit on 18-8-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

reply to post by WarJohn

Good point.
I'm sure someone has a well-scripted answer, but don't think it could soundly satisfy the question.
...will be waiting.

Ok... I will try to put things into perspective as I understand reality.

I agree that there is a higher mind which is magical. To me there is but one mind, and that one universal (higher) mind created lots of other lower (limited) minds which are also itself.

Each living being (lower mind) only has access to a limited portion of the higher mind. Humans and animals share the same universal mind. Each lower mind has free will and can do pretty much as it can in its environment.

The ancients wrote that the purpose of life is to experience it while living righteously. The ancient Egyptians wrote that those who were righteous in life will be given a chance to live again in the New Golden Age.

The change in consciousness the New Age folks are talking about (for Dec 21 2012) is the change expected by the ancients in the universal consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join