Mail order brides? Really?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysteryMan

Originally posted by smyleegrl
My personal opinion is that the majority of men who go the mail-order bride route suffer from low self-esteem and are convinced that the only way to have a relationship is to pay for one..

Despite the *FACT* that having a Mail-Order Bride is Cheaper then having a "Normal" Girlfriend!...

Cheaper? Really?

Back in the days (tells you how old I am), whenever my boyfriend and I did things, we went dutch. I paid my own way, sometimes treated him, he sometimes treated me. I figured since I was working I should provide for myself. I know that's not the "norm" but it was also a self-esteem issue with me. I felt better about myself.

Maybe you should suggest your lady friend foot the bill every once in a while...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysteryMan
Despite the *FACT* that having a Mail-Order Bride is Cheaper then having a "Normal" Girlfriend!...

Ummm, why?

Because you wont bring her out to dinner? Wont buy her a diamond ring? No expectations to go out once in a while to hit the town?

Sounds like you want it all, but dont want to pay for anything. Id suggest if you want a mail order bride simply because she is less expensive, then you are cheap and not worthy of a decent wife anyways. Everyone wants to go out and enjoy life, why would a lady from Indonesia or Russia be any different?

<< 1  2   >>

join