It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine video footage of landed saucer and ET contact! The Real Deal!! Disclosure has happened!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
18"dead alien to undergo indepenant examination - take a look -
This one is not invisible -

edit on 16-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

This has got Made in Mexico written all over it.

Metepec creature anyone?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Steven Greer is a total and complete fraud.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
So is THIS and whatever immediately follows included in the $2500 fee, or is there an up-charge?

That's a picture of his "Extra Tacky exposure." I figure viewers should charge HIM!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by torsion

I've carried this post over from The Problem with Greer as many of you may be avoiding that thread and miss this video's importance! That's not the reason you started this thread...you could have added it to that one.You just want your moment...

Naw you don't think that is really the case.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

You can tell by the twitches and tics he does with his face the man has issues.

Tell that to Michael J. Fox

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by torsion
Not many believers and Greer supporters will take part in a thread titled The Problem with Greer.

Why not? Why wouldn't a Greer supporter go to that thread and defend him??
I'll tell you.
Because he cannot be defended with logic and facts and believers just want to be left alone to believe. They couldn't be bothered with following up on anything and simply accept whatever snake oil he's selling. If anyone chose to embrace critical thinking instead of fantasy they would challenge Greer's bs.

As for the OP....

fog

Then there is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...which is coming up on 40pps of outright blitzkrieg like attack on anyone who as much as whimpers something in Greer's favor.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhamBam

Naw you don't think that is really the case.

Come on WhamBam, you've been here almost an entire month now. Surely you can say something worthwhile in at least one post!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I don't see the point of this shenanigans, the Op should be fighting his/her corner at the other thread.

I must remember to give up looking at the firehose and new threads, and peruse the forums lists instead. there is so much rubbish in those headlines, it's like the National Enquirer.

Exposing Greer as [insert favorite term] is tasked to ATS members. No problems there.

Continuously bashing Greer, his family, his wife, his associates...and now in a brand new thread?

Whose the [insert favorite insulting term] now?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the insight, I really did think Steven Greer was genuine. Can anyone extend a challenge and invite him on ATS to offer his insight first hand?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Chairs placed in a circle.
Craft could not be filmed in the "normal spectrum of light".
Inside of craft smelled like roses.
Reporter said he was later visited by orbs of light.
Video ends with the Luciferian/tbtb mantra "people must come together as one".

How much more evidence is required to see that this is no different than occultism? Magic circles, paranormal smells, lights, orbs etc? And those people paid big money to be completely fooled by the power and principalities of the air....God have mercy on them.

That's what I was thinking. There is always the chance it is some ruse and he is on the level of some Vegas magician that people pay to see, or a con man... however you judge it.

Regardless, he either knows he is selling the paranormal as aliens, or he is falling for lies told by spirits who are known to be notorious liars. I find it kind of funny how alien believers can be so dismissive of religion when this looks very much like a religion. Not all alien believers, and it doesn't reflect well on religious experiences when you turn it around, but still.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Regardless, he either knows he is selling the paranormal as aliens, or he is falling for lies told by spirits who are known to be notorious liars.

The possibility that Greer is being duped by parasites (aka demons, fallen angels, ghosts, spirits, etc) is a very real one. But with the resources Greer has in tow, it isn't a palatable excuse that he can lean.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by toktaylor
Thanks for the insight, I really did think Steven Greer was genuine. Can anyone extend a challenge and invite him on ATS to offer his insight first hand?

I Invite Steven Greer to debate on ATS

Might as well as vomited in a envelope and sent it to him snailmail as much good as it will do.

Greer couldn't care to as much as shadow a place that has allowed, nigh supported, his vicious and consistent character assassination. And why should he?

ATS is nowhere near his radar and rightfully so.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumQuackers
Greer couldn't care to as much as shadow a place that has allowed, nigh supported, his vicious and consistent character assassination. And why should he?

ATS is nowhere near his radar and rightfully so.

Yes. The darkness always cringes & scurries away from light.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by torsion
Not many believers and Greer supporters will take part in a thread titled The Problem with Greer.

Why not? Why wouldn't a Greer supporter go to that thread and defend him??

Actually some did. One even violated Greer's non-disclosure policy and posted an amazing photo from a CSETI training event. (It shows spaceships vectored in by Greer's ET-tuned brain... or does it!)

However, most people on this thread haven't been in the other thread. The reason they didn't go there is because of that thread's title. The reason they came here is because of this thread's title!

Hmm, does that make any sense?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He'd probably want to charge the participants

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
yeah right disarming and getting space based weapon systems away.. is the same as opening the door or giving a criminal the key to your house and say when you are not at home..

we need the protection not all intellegent lifeforms are peacefull and giving up arms is like surrendering.

hopefully we have smart people who put arms on the moon and the astroid belt which we don't have to know they are there and those aliens if they come don't know they are there.

have the aliens ill faited plans with us and or our planet we can try to defend ourselfs even though we might not win .. i rather die trying.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Wow, I literally have tear! That was the most amazing piece of footage I have ever seen. I have never heard of Greer and this is the first video I have ever seen/heard from him. I am laughing so hard right now. How can people believe in this? Really? I know I want to see a ufo and all but WOW talk about leading the sheep astray! This man is a con artist. I applaud his ability to get people to believe!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Steven Greer is a marketing mastermind ..Greer charges you about $2500 for his "laser pointer show". That's quite a lot of money.
Even if just five people would show up at such an event it would still be a lot of money he would earn on single evening..
He thrives on taking money from the gullible and i sure didn't see a space ship in his video but I'm sure he has them convinced they did.. The ignorance of some people really blows my mind...peace.sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

He'd probably want to charge the participants

If they are brain dead enough to pay...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Another fun fact about Greer:

Greer contradicts himself.

He says his life will be in danger if he reveals certain things, (thus the nondisclosure agreements at his CSETI expeditions) ... , but, he'll turn around and brag about the "Dead Man's Switch" full of all sorts of controversial material that will be released immediately to media worldwide if 'anything' happens to him, so, no one dares touch him for fear of this "Dead Man's Switch"..

... so, is he in danger, or is he not?
I think not, but, not because of some fabled "Dead Man's Switch", but more because he's just a clown and no one of any notable intrigue takes him seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join