It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine video footage of landed saucer and ET contact! The Real Deal!! Disclosure has happened!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've carried this post over from The Problem with Greer as many of you may be avoiding that thread and miss this video's importance!

Discuss the contents of the video here and go here if you want to delve deeper and learn more about the problem with Greer

Genuine CSETI ET contact session from 2010!

SEE lots of chairs placed in a circle!

SEE Greer tell people off for using their lasers even though they've paid him $2500 to be there!

SEE the ET craft appear in the trees!

SEE the group actually BOARD the INVISIBLE saucer!!!

LISTEN to Greer make stuff up as the group follow him like sheep!

Any comments on the video's contents from Disclosure Project followers and Steven Greer supporters would be welcome.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I've carried this post over from The Problem with Greer as many of you may be avoiding that thread

Why is that? Because the perverted bloodlust shown in the thread you mentioned is too much for the average Ats poster?

Naw, nothing like that.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I've carried this post over from The Problem with Greer as many of you may be avoiding that thread and miss this video's importance!

That's not the reason you started this thread...you could have added it to that one.

You just want your moment...

BTW - the sarcasm in your title is lacking creativity, so expect the responses to be of the same caliber - hence, my post...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I see no alien craft.
Maybe I need inter dimensional glasses

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know too much on Greer. I'm beginning to hear his name a little more these days in the ATS threads but this video is just weird. I can't knock it because I wasn't there but it would have to be something I would have to do in person which I sure in hell would.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oooo....fog and they walked into it and the temperature went up....amazing since the reason for fog is temperature changes and is usually warmer than the air around it. What a retarded group of people to have paid for this farce....goes to show you can convince ANYONE of ANYTHING if they choose not to see reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Definitely worthy of it's own thread. The truth hurts. Obviously. WhamBam got an ouchy on his woo-woo. Poor thing.

It's worthy of it's own thread so that as many people as possible can see it. It may even save some of our brothers and sisters what amounts to big money for some folk. Could definitely save them some self-respect and from a sense of disillusion...or maybe even a mind-boffing by The Trickster.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by torsion

That's not the reason you started this thread...you could have added it to that one.

It is in that thread. Not many believers and Greer supporters will take part in a thread titled The Problem with Greer. They may miss out on this video by avoiding that thread.

You just want your moment...

Been here too long to want my "moment"

BTW - the sarcasm in your title is lacking creativity, so expect the responses to be of the same caliber - hence, my post...

No sarcasm at all. It is a genuine ET contact video from CSETI! Have you watched it?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"The ships & ETs cant be filmed in the normal spectrum of light"
"Filming is restricted"

ALL BS, Greer is a fraud, his videos show NOTHING, no ETs, no ships, NOTHING

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Oooo....fog and they walked into it and the temperature went up....amazing since the reason for fog is temperature changes and is usually warmer than the air around it. What a retarded group of people to have paid for this farce....goes to show you can convince ANYONE of ANYTHING if they choose not to see reality.

Yes agreed it is a farce - Reminds me of "The Emperors Clothes" story

You know - the one where the tailor convinces the Emperor he is not naked but adorned in finery made by the tailor.
The court dare not laugh and face the Emperors wrath.
Even the crowds at the Emperors procession buy into the deception
That is until someone shouts out "The Emperor is not wearing any clothes" Which causes a ripple of laughter to emerge from the subjects

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I got to 4 minutes and had to stop , my sides started hurting

"No one can use a laser but me " me me me me , I lost all respect for Steven Greer years ago but to see him strutting about drenched in his own self importance was to much to bare , I was surprised though at the number of people there .... a fool and their money .

The invisible Space Ship was priceless

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I see no ships

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
"The ships & ETs cant be filmed in the normal spectrum of light"
"Filming is restricted"

ALL BS, Greer is a fraud, his videos show NOTHING, no ETs, no ships, NOTHING

Exactly what I thought...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I see no alien craft.

you do...and 2500 dollars. don't trust any of your 5 senses, just trust the words coming from greers mouth.
"sucker born every minute" comes to mind

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

It is a genuine ET contact video from CSETI! Have you watched it?

I did and saw NOTHING, so how is it a genuine? because Greer says so??
He ONLY thing he proved is he can take money from gullible people

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I got to 4 minutes and had to stop , my sides started hurting

"No one can use a laser but me " me me me me , I lost all respect for Steven Greer years ago but to see him strutting about drenched in his own self importance was to much to bare , I was surprised though at the number of people there .... a fool and their money .

The invisible Space Ship was priceless

Did you notice the Chinese lady say she briefly spotted a golden orb in the trees moment after a CSETI official had been shining his laser over her head and into the trees?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Chairs placed in a circle.
Craft could not be filmed in the "normal spectrum of light".
Inside of craft smelled like roses.
Reporter said he was later visited by orbs of light.
Video ends with the Luciferian/tbtb mantra "people must come together as one".

How much more evidence is required to see that this is no different than occultism? Magic circles, paranormal smells, lights, orbs etc? And those people paid big money to be completely fooled by the power and principalities of the air....God have mercy on them.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please stop posting this kind of nonsense. If fog amounts to alien technology I have a high tech alien craft I use every Halloween. Kids think it's spooky and it runs on dry ice. Seriously aliens probably exist but this is not proof of anything except man's gullibility and greed. Sorry to have burst your bubble. And just to clarify that this is a scam. If they say it's secret and costs money and you can only film certain things that you are directed to your either in north Korea ,or it's a scam.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by artistpoet
I see no alien craft.

you do...and 2500 dollars. don't trust any of your 5 senses, just trust the words coming from greers mouth.
"sucker born every minute" comes to mind

2,500 dollars for a plastic seat in a circle and some arrogant fool talking make believe.
Sucker born every minute you say and I agree

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

How much more evidence is required to see that this is no different than occultism? Magic circles, paranormal smells, lights, orbs etc?

Actually, that is a very interesting observation, WhoKnows.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join