It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be HAPPY or UPSET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If something was beginning to happen ON EA*RTH and mankind seemed to be going thru an ASCENSION PERIOD again
, as far as flesh goes except for a few who managed to hide that may have dealt themselves a worst hand by doing so. WOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF W/O YOUR HUMAN FLESH INSIDE A NEW FLESH OR A LIGHT BODY STILL AWARE/CONSCIOUS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO EA*RTH BUT TRAVELING AWAY FROM EA*RTH TO A NEW HOME IN YOUR NEW BODY ON CRAFT OR SOME FORM OF TRAVELING DEVICE

I wonder:

would YOU be mad-

would YOU be RECEPTIVE to LEARN about your NEW existence or would you dislike the thought that your old LIFE was class ( A TEACHING ZONE FOR SPIRIT) and some whom you LOVED who were part of it DIDN'T MAKE it THIS TIME. YES they ARE your FAMILY but in the essence of the SAME energies you carry not bloodline related. THEY would be HERE when YOU arrived AGAIN hopefully they CAN go during your FIRST ARRIVAL back IN YOUR NEW FORM.......

WISH it didn't happen-

OR be happy to ASCEND elsewhere-

Also if you were asked to COME BACK to EA*RTH to assist the next PHASE/CYCLE of HUMAN/ENERGY after EA*RTH was adjusted/RESET during NOW. WOULD YOU COME BACK for the SOULS LEFT last time AFTER THEY HAVE MATURED they would BE mature THEN (hopefully) ?????

I was wondering with all the 2012 talk the Nibiru talk & the RETURNING ENERGY TALK of some non human kind would ANY be upset if they 1 moment were in deep fear of something and moments later the AWOKE in a HIGHER PLAINE STILL EA*RTH ACCESSIBLE?

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

Mods not sure this is the right locaiton, if not please relocate thanks

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 8/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If something was beginning to happen ON EA*RTH and mankind seemed to be going thru an ASCENSION PERIOD again , as far as flesh goes except for a few who managed to hide that may have dealt themselves a worst hand by doing so. WOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF W/O YOUR HUMAN FLESH INSIDE A NEW FLESH OR A LIGHT BODY STILL AWARE/CONSCIOUS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO EA*RTH BUT TRAVELING AWAY FROM EA*RTH TO A NEW HOME IN YOUR NEW BODY ON CRAFT OR SOME FORM OF TRAVELING DEVICE

What you describe here is similar to the Christian end times scenario, where Christians are resurrected.

In Christianity there is supposed to be great sorrow for the lost, it is why prosthelytizing is such a big deal to Christians.

There would be sorrow for the lost.

Also if you were asked to COME BACK to EA*RTH to assist the next PHASE/CYCLE of HUMAN/ENERGY after EA*RTH was adjusted/RESET during NOW. WOULD YOU COME BACK for the SOULS LEFT last time AFTER THEY HAVE MATURED they would BE mature THEN (hopefully) ?????

And in Christian Eschatology, they will come back to the earth with Christ.
edit on 16-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Also if a mind WIPE OPTION not FORCE was provided to eliminate ALL* your PAST sad moments/memories or memories that would prevent a POSITIVE SPIRITS ADVANCE, would you want it or would you want to remember your FAMILY or FRIENDS who had to take class again as YOU /THEY ARE ETERNAL? OR would you prefer taking the OPTION upon your FIRST ARRIVAL so you CAN REMEMBER those making the GRADE that time?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

YES it may be tied to the Christian outlooks but not only, nor just religious based RELATED (COULD BE AS SIIMPLE AS MANKIND BEING shown BY HIGHER BEINGS they are part of a higher FAMILY) & many in the FAMILY HAD to come here for the same TRAINING/LEARNINGS just next time you dont start out in baby phase.. Also benrl, would you be HAPPY or UPSET if you WERE caught in this situation losing your flesh but STILL conscious? ME I wouldnt be UPSET especially if I EARNED the NEW LIFE/BODY HIGHER CONSCIOUS ECT. you know.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't think I could help but feel some sorrow at losing my body...I'm sure I would soon replace grief with excitement for playing with my new form...

How many people get upset when they spill something on a good shirt? It's the same concept but to a lesser extent. People are very attached to their material belongings, the most significant of them being the body.

Although in this scenario I suppose you spill something on the shirt and then the shirt magically morphs into plates of armor...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
I don't think I could help but feel some sorrow at losing my body...I'm sure I would soon replace grief with excitement for playing with my new form...

YES1 would imagine it would be like looking @ your old car that ran on fuel (what you are leaving) and looking @ your new car that runs on eternal energy w/ ALL the upgrades
. I think it would be overcame fairly fast the loss of the old body feeling.

Originally posted by MassOccurs
Although in this scenario I suppose you spill something on the shirt and then the shirt magically morphs into plates of armor...

Your getting what I am saying
thanks for your time

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So i'd be able to fly..?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
So i'd be able to fly..?

well fly is related to wind but you may have glide or hover skills reverse magnetisim skills. ETERNAL LIFE THAT YOU EARNED HERE ON EA*RTH

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

So i'd be able to fly..?

well fly is related to wind but you may have glide or hover skills reverse magnetisim skills. ETERNAL LIFE THAT YOU EARNED HERE ON EA*RTH

Then i'd be pleased for a lil bit... I'm use to seeing faces n having contact with individuals so floating around by myself would get boring. But if its eternal i guess i would forget about it. Im not sure if i'd be mad first then pleased, or pleased first then mad... I'll never know hopefully

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So i'd be able to fly..?

Then i'd be pleased for a lil bit... I'm use to seeing faces n having contact with individuals so floating around by myself would get boring. But if its eternal i guess i would forget about it. Im not sure if i'd be mad first then pleased, or pleased first then mad... I'll never know hopefully

Well the skill would be 1 of many 1 would imagine if you wanted to jump say from EA*RTH to Jupiter you could in parasecs
thats why I said flying may only be wind related. I dont see you floating by yourself you can look at it in a super saien kind of travel like the GOKU RAUT gets around on DBZ. I would feel the intelligence addition would allow for breakthrough activities that keep many grounded on EA*RTH. Like dimension jumping and long distance space travel FREE of craft if you wished/ craft like a gathering base of somesort not somewhere to just stay VENTURE OUT

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by benrl

YES it may be tied to the Christian outlooks but not only, nor just religious based RELATED (COULD BE AS SIIMPLE AS MANKIND BEING shown BY HIGHER BEINGS they are part of a higher FAMILY) & many in the FAMILY HAD to come here for the same TRAINING/LEARNINGS just next time you dont start out in baby phase.. Also benrl, would you be HAPPY or UPSET if you WERE caught in this situation losing your flesh but STILL conscious? ME I wouldnt be UPSET especially if I EARNED the NEW LIFE/BODY HIGHER CONSCIOUS ECT. you know.

You like caps huh?

As I said there will be Sorrow.

I would not be so wrapped up in what I just gained, Id be more concern with what everyone else lost.

I have family that don't follow my beliefs, so that means they would be lost.

SO yeah in that situation, there will be sorrow for the lost.

edit on 16-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It would like to be able to teach humans spiritual lessons when the new earth began and they forgot all spiritual knowledge.

It seems like true spiritual knowledge is already fading away. Good thing there are a few people who know. If the earth gets reborn and we go back to nature and need to "learn" again, I still want to have all of my knowledge I learned while the internet still existed so that I can teach and help people...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You like caps huh?

wierd writing style please excuse not yelling at all.

As I said there will be Sorrow.
I would not be so wrapped up in what I just gained, Id be more concern with what everyone else lost.
I have family that don't follow my beliefs, so that means they would be lost.

HOW would they be lost for not following your beliefs? IT does not even have to be tied SOLEY to your OR ANY OTHERS beliefs as much as it may be tied into how you interacted with others. nothing more YOUR POSITIVE YOU ASCEND YOUR NEGATIVE YOU ASCEND JUST INTO LOWER FORM. Not about being wrapped up in yourself your waking up to what YOU WERE MADE FOR. HOW CAN YOU BE EXPECTED TO INTERACT WITH COSMIC FAMILY IF YOU CANNOT GET ALONG WITH EA*RTH FAMILY would be the deciding energy so many of those you LOVE who LOVE you should be ok also there is a memory wipe option..

SO yeah in that situation, there will be sorrow for the lost.
[/QUOTE]
depends my friend depends..

NAMASTE

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
It would like to be able to teach humans spiritual lessons when the new earth began and they forgot all spiritual knowledge.

It seems like true spiritual knowledge is already fading away. Good thing there are a few people who know. If the earth gets reborn and we go back to nature and need to "learn" again, I still want to have all of my knowledge I learned while the internet still existed so that I can teach and help people...

Thanks arpgme for your truthful response. Its nice to see you CARE to return to TEACH
thats like a Guardian/ Watcher JOB help keep the minds GROWING on the RIGHT LEVEL free of as much ignorance as possible (GOOD HEART)
which only encourages the SPECIES in the NEXT HARVEST

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sometimes arpgme, I think "they" LEFT some TEACHERS here but I get the feeling the teachers felt no presence of those who left them incharge so they got bored and power hungry to control instead of TEACH.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
[COLOR=CYAN]
I would like to thank you ALL if I didnt already for taking time within the thread. I have been thinking about this for some time, the thought that WOULD PEOPLE BE UPSET IF THEY DIED IN FLESH BUT INCARNATED IN ANOTHER BODY form w/ conscious in a timeless fashion or w/o detecting it happening for FEAR is heavy here. I think this because I try to understand GOD(S) and how THE may feel about humans losing their flesh if THE knows the next step for humans ENERGY still conscious, so I presented it to get some ATS mindstate input on it.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

[/COLOR]

*******=7 SISTERS ENERGY
=

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If something was beginning to happen ON EA*RTH and mankind seemed to be going thru an ASCENSION PERIOD again
, as far as flesh goes except for a few who managed to hide that may have dealt themselves a worst hand by doing so. WOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF W/O YOUR HUMAN FLESH INSIDE A NEW FLESH OR A LIGHT BODY STILL AWARE/CONSCIOUS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO EA*RTH BUT TRAVELING AWAY FROM EA*RTH TO A NEW HOME IN YOUR NEW BODY ON CRAFT OR SOME FORM OF TRAVELING DEVICE

I'd go with the flow and try to learn to adapt.

Life in my body hasn't always been pleasant. One must learn to adapt, or chose something else. In your scenario, what other cloice is there?
edit on 16-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
In your scenario, what other cloice is there?
edit on 16-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

Well you kind of made the choice by how you behaved when in EA*RTH class, so there WERE MANY options to take it was compiled over your time on EA*RTH..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

If the experience meant that in mind, heart and soul, I was no longer subject to biochemical synapse, I'm not sure I would feel anything!

I cannot anticipate how my mind or psyche may receive such an experience but I do not think I would be alarmed or that I would find the experience negative. I do not believe in the 'rapture' of the living; I do think it possible there may be a resurrection of the dead and that these could receive a new form that is transfigured from the biological to, something else. Perhaps something as you described, light beings. Would such beings have feelings in the same way humans experience them? I am not at all sure they would!

If the ascension/transfiguration meant moving from a place of pain and sorrow, then I anticipate I would experience spiritual joy, intellectual expansion and would respond with loving joyfulness. But as Benri pointed out, sorrow at knowing how loved ones are still bound and cannot share in such a bounty would cause new sorrow. How any such new sorrow would be experienced though is, again, not something I think I can accurately anticipate or honestly perceive as something akin to a feeling.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

If the experience meant that in mind, heart and soul, I was no longer subject to biochemical synapse, I'm not sure I would feel anything!

I understand your point there teapot, but 1 would imagine that there WOULD still exist the feelings if not understanding of what is was or is still to be happy or upset. As a higher vibrating being there may not be a feeling of being sad/upset so I get your point there.

I cannot anticipate how my mind or psyche may receive such an experience but I do not think I would be alarmed or that I would find the experience negative.

I agree especially if the methods have been done before and the EXPERIENCE/transition has been perfected to prevent any negative related feelings/thoughts.

I do not believe in the 'rapture' of the living; I do think it possible there may be a resurrection of the dead and that these could receive a new form that is transfigured from the biological to, something else. Perhaps something as you described, light beings. Would such beings have feelings in the same way humans experience them? I am not at all sure they would!

1 would think after the option to have memory wipe was given then many of the human flesh NEGATIVE feelings may disappear all together overtime and be replaced or upgraded into something more conscious supporting, this way your not feeling sad about leaving EA*RTH or switching the frequency of your body up to suit your EVOLUTION PROCESS
. Something LIKE a strong sense of logic and understanding of how various energies not only humans go thru various phases as they ascend beyond their levels of awareness ( ex: from single celled to multi celled to consciousness to SPIRIT advancement ect. ) this for example may help some who kept memory but worry about loved ones still on EA*RTH learning for they SEE the TOTAL picture.

If the ascension/transfiguration meant moving from a place of pain and sorrow, then I anticipate I would experience spiritual joy, intellectual expansion and would respond with loving joyfulness.

Yes

But as Benri pointed out, sorrow at knowing how loved ones are still bound and cannot share in such a bounty would cause new sorrow. How any such new sorrow would be experienced though is, again, not something I think I can accurately anticipate or honestly perceive as something akin to a feeling.

I think though if the total picture was understood of how a ETERNAL CREATION EVOLVES, from single cells to a body and then a multi celled body AWARE that recognizes it has a eternal SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY/SOUL I think would help, for you would know eventually family WILL ascend they just got to learn during their classes on EA*RTH or where ever the new 3d home would be. I can understand how some would feel discomforted being separated from thei love ones 1 would be as well so its understood. Thanks teapot for taking time within the thread.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

join