It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers For Ron Paul Beats Delegate Case.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This You-tube is fresh from my sources. It comes up as a 403 error on the dailypaul, but this link is good. Check-Mate Romney! Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
This You-tube is fresh from my sources. It comes up as a 403 error on the dailypaul, but this link is good. Check-Mate Romney! Enjoy!

Check, anyway. Still another hurdle or two:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the past, competing factions of a state party sometimes drew up separate lists of delegates, each claiming to be the official one. One of the first agenda items at a convention is therefore credentialing, whereby the Credentials Committee determines which group is recognized as the official delegation.

Paul has a delegate plurality in enough states to qualify to be nominated. Factions trying to disqualify his delegates are still at work. Let's hope credentialing will be honest and above board.

Go Ron!

edit on 16-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

How About a "Go Ron Paul?" Since you know so much about it. His delegates were all duly elected members of their party by majority. Elite circles are trying to keep the power to rule, in small groups of hands. It is sour grapes, when Justice prevails.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

How About a "Go Ron Paul?" Since you know so much about it. His delegates were all duly elected members of their party by majority. Elite circles are trying to keep the power to rule, in small groups of hands. It is sour grapes, when Justice prevails.

In case you didn't know much about it there is still a bit of a struggle going on with our delegates. Not sure what you mean by the "sour grapes" comment.

reason.com...

Last week, the Paul campaign challenged all 46 delegates sent to the RNC by the state party in Louisiana. The party honored the delegation of a small, rump anti-Paul faction that broke from the Paul majority during the state party’s June convention.

Even some Romney partisans from the state are telling the RNC that the delegation the Louisiana state party is trying to send to Tampa is illegitimate.

Earlier in July, the Paul campaign challenged the Oregon Republican Party’s attempts to unseat—illegitimately, the campaign insists—some Paul alternate delegates.

Sixteen duly elected Paul delegates from Massachusetts who had their status stripped from them for refusing to sign affidavits (or in some cases supposedly filing them too late or with insufficiently specific language) swearing to vote for Romney even though they prefer Paul are challenging that action by the state party with the RNC. An affidavit from a stripped delegate, Brad Wyatt, explains that he was told by the state GOP chairman that he just didn’t trust Wyatt and that the Romney campaign had “just cause to refuse to certify you.”

These various challenges go before the national party’s contest committee in the next couple of weeks, and can be then considered by the credentials committee.

Go Ron!

Happy now?

edit on 16-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Give it up already. Ron Paul, the drone president...I don't think so. Can't ya just do what you're told?

If Ron Paul has anything to say, he'd better get on with it. It's already too late. Don't you know how to interpret the talking tits? Ron Paul's a loon who will prevent Andre 3000 from interracial dating.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Someone here has been on the pipe lol, that made me laugh hard.

Funnier still, is that the entire group are this stupid, give up the trip that any of these other people are capable of doing something right, for a change.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I think you misinterpretted a fellow Paul supporter there.

What I have heard is that he didn't have enough states to be a candidate in the convention, but from what I see he did have enough so I don't know how they are getting away with it.

Anyway, I am supporting him til the end.
RP 2012

top topics

join