It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H+ The Series: Should make 4 great debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So I ran into this series on youtube, and I can't believe it hasn't been covered on ATS by anyone yet. There are currently 6 episodes up, with new ones every Wed.

I think for those interested in watching, they should bring up some great questions about several ATS-type topics.

From episode one, my first reaction was, "Wow, this is exactly how computer implants will roll out to the public." My next was, "Holy crap, that's scary on so many levels. Population control, social disintegration, public safety..."

Watch more to see what a collapse might look like from that technological level.

www.youtube.com...

Skip back to Ep.1, the link bounces to #2 for some reason

edit on 16-8-2012 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Very cool! Quite interesting also. I may have to wait until it's all done, little bits suck.

Made by the guy who did The Usual Suspects, which is a rockin movie and this is done quite well also. Looking forward to more episodes.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In episode 5 there is a woman, who have to withdraw from a conversation, because she becomes aware that a conference is about to start and she wants to participate to it -- so she taps the air before her and starts seamingly voiceless chatting (*) with other (virtual) conference members. That is one of the perfect examples of why such a system would make sense and be very useful, even when others next to her (the real ones, not the virtual ones), felt it a bit odd that she stopped paying attention to them and looked like she was just sitting there doing nothing.

(*) Or atleast a man says, a few moments later, that "she'll be chatting for atleast ten minutes", even when that same woman later talks aloud with someone, who she is currently connected to.

Anyway, I believe that there will be a lot more suggestive usage cases later in the series. Would I use such. if it were really available? Sure, I'd like to be an early adaptor for such.

join