It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC And CBS Aiding and Abetting Anti-Conservative Hatred

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So why is this not a national outrage? Why is this not all over the news? This was a hate crime yet.... The media does not care?

I'm not picking sides here but it very much seems that the media is passing this by because it does not suit their agenda. A hate crime is a hate crime and they ALL should be treated equally.

What say you?

ALEXANDRIA, VA – Late yesterday morning, an armed LGBT activist allegedly opened fire at the Family Research Council (FRC) headquarters in Washington, DC with the intent to kill FRC staffers. He was subdued by a heroic FRC security officer who was shot in the arm by the alleged gunman. The FBI has classified the shooting as an act of domestic terrorism.

Source

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Probably the same reason that the 2 right wing guys that plotted to kill President Obama was not a national outrage. Reason...... because they were 2 nuts that were attempting to commit what is considered a terrorist act. Same thing here.. a nut that committed a terrorist act. If it was done by an organized group then I would agree with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Bunk. No one died, but it was reportedly widely nonetheless even on MSNBC. It hardly ranks anywhere near the level of the Sikh shooting or even the burning down of mosques in TN. Quit the poor Christian victimization crap. I think your group does a fine job of stirring the point and provoking hatred.

The shooter was wrong to shoot at the security guard, who is just some guy from an outside firm doing his job. When your group runs around trying to limit the civil rights of others you are going to get extreme reactions from people that won't take their subjugation lying down.

Another point of advice might be to convince the FRC to publicly condemn the American "pastors" in Uganda who actively advocate for and support the government execution of gays in that country instead of SUPPORTING them. Gosh, I don't know, but a group that actively supports the execution of gay people should not be surprised if some of those gay people decide to kill you first.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The dark knight shooter was supposedly a lone nut and so was Jared Loughner. I most def have a feeling its because it hurts the LGBT activism.

The lone nut had a cause and whether or not its apart of the consensus means nothing. If it where a white man shooting a black man or a strait man shooting a gay man then Obama would be addressing this directly.

This is news and agenda should never get in the way of that (you can see I'm a dreamer lol)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

WOOOHHHH do not put me in a group. Just because I post up news that I didn't see any where else, I am apart of a group?

So just because no one died, means that this is not nation worthy and other hate crimes are worth more attention? Hate is hate no matter how you slice it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I reported what I found. I did not choose sides and I am not a republican. I don't condone the death and or mistreatment of the LGBT community.

Also 2 wrongs do not make a right so no one should be shooting any one, even if there are republicans in other countries that support the deaths of LGBT. You are ether for equality or not. I am for it. Equal rights for all. A discrimination-less world is how I want it.

But I'm a gay hating Christian Republican.....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
All alleged liberal media outlets would have to spew
anti conservative rhetoric 24/7 for 10 years to catch up to FOX.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Security guard shot at conservative group's DC office Thread already exists on this.

usnews.nbcnews.com Apparently NBC did cover it complete with updating details.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by pajoly

WOOOHHHH do not put me in a group. Just because I post up news that I didn't see any where else, I am apart of a group?

So just because no one died, means that this is not nation worthy and other hate crimes are worth more attention? Hate is hate no matter how you slice it.

Are you not a hard right Christian? I mean, you whine outrage and claim the media is abetting hatred against Christians because the news was not reported enough for you? An you are acting like the FRC is just some benign advocacy group acting on behalf of Christians? Any real Christian would disavow the FRC, which is officially listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group. The SPLC has some pretty specific criteria that must be met before a group earns that label. Heaven knows Tony Perkins has spoken so much hate and championed official discrimination of and laws against homosexuals to earn the hate group designation. His support of the execution of gays maybe has something to do with it.

By the way, don't right wing Christians believe in the Old Testament eye for an eye thing as opposed to the turn the other cheek thing in the New Testament? Well, if you believe in an eye for eye, then members of the FRC -- who actively advocate execution of gays -- should not be surprised by people looking to take them out first.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by pajoly

I reported what I found. I did not choose sides and I am not a republican. I don't condone the death and or mistreatment of the LGBT community.

Also 2 wrongs do not make a right so no one should be shooting any one, even if there are republicans in other countries that support the deaths of LGBT. You are ether for equality or not. I am for it. Equal rights for all. A discrimination-less world is how I want it.

But I'm a gay hating Christian Republican.....

Okay, thanks and I will apologize and back off...a bit. I'm glad you believe in equality. Now explain to us the justification for your sensationalist claim that NBC and CBS are abetting the hatred of Christians.

Also, where in did you read me say anything about you being a Republican? Did I even mention politics at all? Sounds like you want to drag this in and make it political.
edit on 16-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

No I am NOT a hard right christian. Stop making claims. I said I was not picking sides. You my friend are picking sides.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Quit the poor Christian victimization crap. I think your group does a fine job of stirring the point and provoking hatred.

So then what did you mean by "Your group"?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This has gone from the subject to attack the poster. And I'm sorry that there is a thread on this already. I searched and I didn't find anything on it.

Don't shoot the messenger.

How I became a far right Christian is beyond me but I guess when you report on agenda you become apart of that agenda?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Are you not a hard right Christian? I mean, you whine outrage and claim the media is abetting hatred against Christians because the news was not reported enough for you? An you are acting like the FRC is just some benign advocacy group acting on behalf of Christians?

So why is this not a national outrage? Why is this not all over the news? This was a hate crime yet.... The media does not care? I'm not picking sides here but it very much seems that the media is passing this by because it does not suit their agenda. A hate crime is a hate crime and they ALL should be treated equally. What say you?

I said nothing about Christianity or the LGBT community. I said that the media seems to be passing this by for their own agenda. Did I say what agenda? No. I said that:

A hate crime is a hate crime and they ALL should be treated equally

I'm sure Fox will turn this into a hit piece about the LGBT community. Fox are a bunch of shiesty SOB's and so are the rest of the MSM outlets.

Just as MSNBC, CNN, NBC etc will drop it in just a few days, as if it never happened and use it to attack Fox or the right.

This is a 2 sided subject. Its about the media properly and equally interpreting the news and not allowing their views seep thru.

new topics

top topics

join