It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd be willing to sacrifice this world for unlimited power.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Because everything is an illusion. Your emotions such as love, joy, anger are the result of chemical reactions. Your love for your child is false and meaningless a mere illusion of a mind drugged up on self producing chemicals. There is no god to judge me, there is no wrong or right, NO KARMA, no spirituality. In the end there is only me, myself and I the harbinger of self-ascendance.

Now you ATS tell me what have I got to lose? Love maybe? no, no that's an illusion. Pride and honor? illusions. Friendship of others perhaps? As an god-like being I coould create them. I have nothing to lose at all you see. As a higher being controlling space and time of my new universe I'm consuming everything in a infinite pleasureful state of never ending blissful security.

Every topic here on ATS about hope is meaningless as "Hope" itself is another illusion. There is no hope for humans. You will be controlled and you will submit to those in charge no matter how much you fight back.

Ever lasting beauty, power, control, and glory in the highest for merely serving-the-self.

Evolution into the goddess.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So, is that what you said, also an illusion??

So illusion, is illusion.

I don't know what to trust anymore!

And yes, its your own illusions who create these illusions, which will create another illusion.

But cant you just be happy with this illusion??

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Debbie Downers back again....
Do you need hug or something ?

Even a Goddess wishes to taste earthly delights.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Enjoy hell.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Be careful how far you plant these seeds in your mind.. I'm sure you are young.. And these are not thoughts that you want buried deep in your subconscious..

It's alright to explore these ideas every once in awhile.. Just remember it can become maddening.. The mind truly is a lonely place..

Find your self a hobby.. Music is universal.. When my mind begins to wander.. I pick up my "epi les paul standard" and strum my thoughts away..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

So you want to do bad things just because you have nothing to lose or any God to punish you?
I think that says a lot about you as a person.....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Saying something is an illusion even when that something is reality is not the same as saying it does not exist. It's only saying that it is not what it seems to be.

Having said that even if everything were an illusion then you would still have everything to lose.
edit on 16-8-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Love may be a chemical reaction but it is a very strong and very real one. I feel sad for you if you never allow anyone to love you or love anyone yourself, it's really quite wonderful.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You've done all that already. But you seem down because you forgot it, so here's a hug...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let us know how this works out for you

2nd line....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Because everything is an illusion. Your emotions such as love, joy, anger are the result of chemical reactions. Your love for your child is false and meaningless a mere illusion of a mind drugged up on self producing chemicals. There is no god to judge me, there is no wrong or right, NO KARMA, no spirituality. In the end there is only me, myself and I the harbinger of self-ascendance.

the fact that our emotions have their physical presence in chemical reactions doesn't make those emotions illusions. in fact, you might be reinterpreting the word illusion itself to best fit this godliness you wish to attain. by the same token, even if you believe you are granted "limitless power," if you are a physical thing, then you are also a chemical thing. so long as you are a physical thing, nothing has changed, so even your power is an illusion. there is no way out of this illusory box you are making.

a parental love for a child is as false and meaningless as any other animal on this planet who wants to take care of its young. is it still an illusion if you knowingly take part in what you feel? you and i are byproducts of this already godly planet that we call earth, and you would rather give up all that has still been left unfinished and undiscovered here to do.. what? summon light particles to dance around you in amusement by yourself for eternity? haaaaave fun! i just hope you realize what you're saying - which is that you'd rather kill everyone and everything off so that the only illusion left is the most subjective kind. your own.

and lastly, if there is no god to judge you, then you must take the responsibility of judging yourself. how would you judge, or think critically about yourself knowing that you just sacrificed billions of beautiful life forms so that you can play like a child, all on your own, for as long as you want?

also, this idea of YOU being the harbinger of self ascendance.. i can't get behind that at all. are you really the ONLY one who is responsible for your ascendance? do you really produce ascendance and intelligence by yourself? i mean, if this is really the case, then why would you have to dream about this at all? just sit alone in an isolated room and stay awake for 3 days straight until you start hallucinating. then you can have all the isolated godly delusional fun you can ever wish for. nobody around to ruin your own, original, authentically owned ideas that come from your mind only. and from your claims at being self-ascendant, you can ascend in that dark room by yourself infinitely! no pesky ice age brained humans walkin around messin with your untouched ideas there, i'm sure

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Off the meds again are we? Saying that there is no hope for the human race is such a cop-out. It's funny how you just selfishly appointed yourself the center of the bloody universe. There's one thing that I know about people who claim to have "god-like powers" : 90% are downright crazy and the other 10% are just looking for attention. Which group do you fall under? Something tells me the latter.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You seem to have a strange definition of "Illusion" or maybe you're just delusional?
However, it doesn't really matter. You're are free to think that way. No one stops you from living the way you want, just be aware of the laws in your country and the consequences your actions may have.

Your title, "I'd be willing to sacrifice this world for unlimited power.," is humorous, as you would end up with, well, actually you would cease to exist, but if we ignore that bit, you would end up having power of absolutely nothing, as you just sacrificed the entire world.

But as said, only you can judge what is right for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
You've done all that already. But you seem down because you forgot it, so here's a hug...

VERY cool picture.
Exactly how I feel when I pick up or rediscover an old book I havent read in a while. Recently its been Wuthering Heights huggin' me.
SOmetimes you just have to reread calm nice things from your past to keep you from going on a rampage.
BTW Im stealin that pic

OP.. usually with power and ll there comes responsibility. I dont want power.. mainly due to the responsibility. I mean I have absolute power over my dogs and enjoy that immensely, but I still dont like pickin up the poop in the back yard.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

if everything is an illusion
what of your delusions of grandeur?

solipsism, is a downward spiral

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't understand you ATS entities. Unlimited power to do anything all at the price of sacrificing mankind. You could reform the planet in your image. Live the dream you have always wanted. Have tea and cake on the moon. Why would people be against my idea?

I mean you could make a planet made of vanilla cake and oceans made up of sweet tea. Or if not that you could try making a 4D state of existence planet. So many endless planets to craft will be fun. On each of these planets if you like you could install any emotions into people. It is software after all.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

It's good to know you're a sociopath.

I hate my own existence as much as the next guy but I would never willingly sacrafice anyone else for my own personal gain.

You can say that's all an illusion I don't care. It's who I am and I embrace it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
I don't understand you ATS entities. Unlimited power to do anything all at the price of sacrificing mankind. You could reform the planet in your image. Live the dream you have always wanted. Have tea and cake on the moon. Why would people be against my idea?

I mean you could make a planet made of vanilla cake and oceans made up of sweet tea. Or if not that you could try making a 4D state of existence planet. So many endless planets to craft will be fun. On each of these planets if you like you could install any emotions into people. It is software after all.

By your own admission the power you crave is meaningless and illusory.

So ya know.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Alyssa, Ethereal Queen, Grace Kelly's 'Evolution into the goddess' .....Ahhhh...
But hey, this is cyber-space - so this is what I pictured in my mind's eye!
(I often wonder what or who is lurking beyond the avatar - so no offense I hope, Alyssa)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join