It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megadeth Frontman: Obama 'Staged' 'Dark Knight' Shooting (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Again?

The statue is in Indonesia and everybody already knows that Barack Obama was called Barry as a child.

Thankfully our membership here are Google savvy... They'll check their facts.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So before Barry leaves office, is he going to free a bunch of people out of prison like other presidents have done?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
He's making the same mistake as his buddy Alex Jones in that he doesn't support his allegations with enough proof or evidence. I'm not saying Alex Jones isn't right about what he says most of the time, in fact he's been right about a large percentage (5 years ago I listened to him talking about the collapse of the banking system and how gold prices would explode, which they have, more than doubling in price). When you don't have the raw facts and evidence to back up your allegations people will dismiss you as a radical nut-job.

He also will run with a mainstream media article (the same he says has been infiltrated by the nwo), and doesn't question it if it fits his ideas. I've learned the best way to really expose truth is to simply state the facts and evidence and let people draw their own conclusions. To me people like Dave and Alex are no better than those computers that aggregate thousands of news articles and such to predict the future. They may be right overall, but the allegations of the people involved and key parts of the mystery could be wrong.

EDIT: This is my own speculation, but these type of people could be working for the very people they're alleging are committing the crimes. They inspire people to speak out about this before there's sufficient evidence, making them look crazy (even if they could be on the trail of a possible conspiracy). Once a non-biased person asks them to state their evidence to the fact, they say "well uh.. this guy Alex Jones said so, and uh well they're trying to take our guns...um...) Once this happens many will feel embarrassed and just adopt a mainline position.
edit on 18-8-2012 by shangqing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Its always been interesting to me that when you visit a popular news site with this type of article there's nothing but comments about how this or that guy is crazy. There are little to no counter opposing thoughts regarding what a lot of people would consider radical or free thinking. Almost no one even considers the validity of his comments, he's simply dismissed, considered crazy. Someone speaks out against the societal norm, then gets blasted in the comments. And when it comes to Obama, my goodness, that man can do no wrong in the eyes of his cheerleaders. I experience it every day at work.

I really am curious to know if the comments on media sites are moderated before published. I'm not sure since I've never posted on one. It's my completely uneducated guess, since I have no proof, that words of the people are twisted to produce modern day Bandwagon Propaganda, which was developed by the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in the late 1930s.

Huffington Post, Dave Mustaine

I like how the first comment you see is, "Hey Dave, put the crack pipe down and get help." via roomsurferusa .

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Obama "staged" the Dark Knight shootings?!! Are any of you that agree with this, serious?
Where is your evidence to support your arguement? Because some celebrity makes an accusation you take it as gospel?!! What?

A similar accusation could be made about anyone of you but without some supporting evidence, even circumstantial evidence, you would laugh it of and demand an apology.

Stop and think about what you are saying before you say it and look like fools.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Where did you get this information? I suppose you were on the scene, and verified that this is true?

Or maybe you are omnipresent?

In a real criminal investigation, people simply admitting to a crime, doesn't mean that they actually did it. There is plenty of cases of crazed people admitting to crimes they didn't do simply to gain fame. A real detective doesn't simply take the admittance of a supposed "crazy" person as fact, especially considering their is eyewitness testimony's that seem to indicate that there was multiple people involved. What if he was just a patsy? We are going to let the real shooters get away simply because the media says it was a "lone gunman"??

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join