It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megadeth Frontman: Obama 'Staged' 'Dark Knight' Shooting (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Megadeth Frontman: Obama

www.hollywoodreporter.com

“[Obama]’s trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border; [the massacre in] Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there; and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple,” Mustaine said at the concert, video of which surfaced Wednesday at Blabbermouth.net.

Mustaine has also spoken out against Obama in recent interviews. Earlier this month, he told conspiracy theorist Alex Jones he was “disgusted” with Obama’s.."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16-8-2012 by IDKWTB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't post very much, let alone news, but I love Megadeth and thought this was interesting. What do you guys have to say? The article goes on to say that obama should be impeached, and that his citizinship is fluked because of his birth certificate.

Personally, I don't think it was staged, but it's good to see peoplee, celebrities or not, opening teir eyes and doing a little thinking for themselves

ALSO: sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot. i tried to pick the best fit.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dave really needs to shut up at this point. He has lost so many longtime fans with the nonsense he has een spouting in recent years. It's amazing how this man who wrote songs like Foreclosure of a Dream is now a poster boy of the Christian Right. Not only that it's amazing how he can go out night after night and perform those songs that no longer represent his beliefs.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IDKWTB

I don't disagree in saying Obama needs impeached!! But without proof, this can't be the reason for that.....Purely speculation by Dave Mustaine.....

Birth certificate they are apparently still pursuing, but I haven't heard any new news on that topic either.......I only pray for our country that this is the last few months of Obummer!!

And I also pray that we don't have to put up with Mittens either for a whole 4 years!!

This election is just a disaster for people who actually care about the USA!! We need Ron Paul to pull out a surprising virctory!! He has my vote, I can tell you that much!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDKWTB

I don't post very much, let alone news, but I love Megadeth and thought this was interesting. What do you guys have to say? The article goes on to say that obama should be impeached, and that his citizinship is fluked because of his birth certificate.

Personally, I don't think it was staged, but it's good to see peoplee, celebrities or not, opening teir eyes and doing a little thinking for themselves

Let me start with this - Dave Mustaine is a great singer and a great musician.

That being said, he's done a good job of putting his foot in his mouth on this one. Obama is a citizen, but he can yap about that all he wants, whatever. I dont care. The ultimate disrespect here is not about the BC, its about the accusation of Obama staging the shootings. That is disrespectful towards both the President and the families of the victims, and is complete and utter bullsh*t.

He can go and keep being a great singer and great musician, but he's lost all respect as a human being.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by IDKWTB

I don't disagree in saying Obama needs impeached!! But without proof, this can't be the reason for that.....Purely speculation by Dave Mustaine.....

Birth certificate they are apparently still pursuing, but I haven't heard any new news on that topic either.......I only pray for our country that this is the last few months of Obummer!!

And I also pray that we don't have to put up with Mittens either for a whole 4 years!!

This election is just a disaster for people who actually care about the USA!! We need Ron Paul to pull out a surprising virctory!! He has my vote, I can tell you that much!!

I totally agree.

Im really hoping here in Tn I am able to vote for Ron Paul because last time he was not even a choice. Made me sooo mad that I called my congressman.

As for Dave, who knows what he knows and how he knows it. I think Hollywood is divided as much as the rest of the Country. If its just Romney and Obama running, then we know Obama with his sleek style and choice for words will win once again.

Master of Puppets ( metallica) comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Megadeth Frontman: Obama

“[Obama]’s trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border; [the massacre in] Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there; and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple,” Mustaine said at the concert, video of which surfaced Wednesday at Blabbermouth.net.

Mustaine has also spoken out against Obama in recent interviews. Earlier this month, he told conspiracy theorist Alex Jones he was “disgusted” with Obama’s.."

edit on 16-8-2012 by IDKWTB because: (no reason given)

Oh Yes and he also knows who killed wodger wabbit!!! Calling all idiots do come out. Is democracy such a good idea? this makes me wonder!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Yep.

Paul Ryan voted FOR half the stuff he laments about, and Romney is just a big corporation guy, and we all know what Obama's success has been like. I liked his campaign promises in 2008, but he failed across the board.

This election is a disaster for people who actually care about the USA!! You said it exactly right.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

That being said, he's done a good job of putting his foot in his mouth on this one. Obama is a citizen, but he can yap about that all he wants, whatever. I dont care. The ultimate disrespect here is not about the BC, its about the accusation of Obama staging the shootings. That is disrespectful towards both the President and the families of the victims, and is complete and utter bullsh*t.

He can go and keep being a great singer and great musician, but he's lost all respect as a human being.

You don't know that it's BS mate, I'm not saying that the President (who is the face of a lying and hypocritical regime, guilty of all sorts of crimes against humanity) did plan the shootings, but you can't say it's BS

Mustaine is just as entitled to his opinion as anybody else is, the fact that he's not the only one that thinks it says a lot.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by flyswatter

You don't know that it's BS mate, I'm not saying that the President (who is the face of a lying and hypocritical regime, guilty of all sorts of crimes against humanity) did plan the shootings, but you can't say it's BS

Mustaine is just as entitled to his opinion as anybody else is, the fact that he's not the only one that thinks it says a lot.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

I can, and will, continue to say its BS. Its all a matter of opinion, and while I respect the fact that he is entitled to have and state his opinion, I am also entitled to voice mine and call it BS.

This is not about Obama being a good President or a bad President - that's a whole discussion in and of itself. For me, this is about Dave Mustaine having an incredible lack of respect for the whole situation, and having absolutely zero evidence to back it up.

If he wants to say that the Obama administration is using this tragedy as a way to push a gun ban or whatever, thats fine. I would not knock him for saying that. But accusing him of staging it? Disgusting accusation, and he should apologize to both Obama and the families of the victims for being stupid enough to say it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

No on proves a negative...

So, it is disrespectful until proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Can't find a facepalm strong enough.....

Oh Dave....... Dave, Dave, Dave.......

Please just stick to writing music.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I happen to agree with him. Also, don' forget in the court case about the unlawful legislation that Obama signed, his defense would not guarantee the courts that they had obeyed the injuction against them and hadn't killed Americans, and they have a huge terrorist list, anyone who disagrees with the government is on it apparently.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Ya yer right, I mean we wouldnt want to form a lynch mob or anything without proof that is.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I happen to agree with him. Also, don' forget in the court case about the unlawful legislation that Obama signed, his defense would not guarantee the courts that they had obeyed the injuction against them and hadn't killed Americans, and they have a huge terrorist list, anyone who disagrees with the government is on it apparently.

Agree that Obama staged it all? Then you're just as bad as Mustaine.

But I honestly dont think you'd be this ignorant, as there is zero proof. Not even the slightest shred of evidence of it.

Want to argue that they are trying to use this to push a gun agenda? Argue that all you want, you'll have a lot more success going that route.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IDKWTB

Dave just adds to the circus atmosphere that has become American politics.

Bring in the clowns!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I grew up listening to metal and Metallica and Megadeth and their ilk were just coming onto the scene when I was about 17-18.I enjoy and am a huge fan of metal in many forms and I acknowledge Dave's rightful place in the Halls of Metal.

That being said-- It is my opinion that Dave Mustaine needs to shut his pie hole (and while I'm at it,Nugent needs to shut his yap,too).I am all for free speech but there are some times when running your mouth is probably not a very good idea.
Dave is famous (infamous) for his outspokeness and he and Megadeth have touched on many political topics and agendas in the past and they all seemed to very much hit home.This does not strike me as one of those times.

link   
So we should all listen to the words of this dangerously deluded individual because he is in a successful band? Why is his opinion worthy of consideration anymore than the next paranoid lunatic spouting gibberish?

link   
The only people who know for sure who was involved are those who were involved. The government have a track record for orchestrating events so they can push new laws through, its the classic, tried and tested tactic of create a problem then sell the solution. So to call someone disgusting because he suggests they may have done that is just plain ignorance of reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
Can't find a facepalm strong enough.....

Oh Dave....... Dave, Dave, Dave.......

Please just stick to writing music.

The music he's been writing, has been political since the late 80's.

Not a Megadeth fan I take it?

edit on 16-8-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join