It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zion Will Nuclear-Bomb Cities To Push Their Agenda - To Introduce New Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is supposed to be a broadcast to all Illuminati members. The exact identity of these members is not exactly clear. But their plan is clearly stated and described. Bombing cities is part of their plans, although they say they will try and not kill too much people doing so, they just want to make a "scare".

This information could have a link with this thread,www.abovetopsecret.com... which states that a clock is currently making a countdown to an unknown event on the 9th of september, this year.
edit on 16-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That video was not made for illuminati members, they would of send the details through writing, not a video of someone talking and what not. Not buying into this.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Basically, they think that detonating a couple of bombs and killing a few people would be nice to introduce scare and make people kneel before New World Religion.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
they would of send the details through writing

What do you know about this? If the Illuminati would want to give instructions, it will surely add a bit of impact if they made a video, not just words.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yea....sorry having a hard time with this whole illuminati on youtube thing.....for a secret organization they sure aren't very secret...unless they just don't give a crap no more.......

Still.....I wouldnt really read too much into it......

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
its just a joke video

from this guy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Institutions/organisations of every kind (educational, political, medical, etc etc) always send infomation through writing so that it can be refferenced later with ease, it's alot more difficult to refference a video or find a particular peice of infomation than it is in writing.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why would you think this is real and not a hoax?

Why do think detonating a couple of nuclear bombs would only kill a few and not many?

What logic or reasoning is being used to be able to create a new system of belief by detonating a device that could take out anything the range of city block to a whole city?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
no afraid not, no way they would post a video on you tube.
don't you watch movies,
they would pass secret communiques through some elaborate way and then recipient would have to go through a series of of identity reconnection, starting with hand scan, iris scan and last but not least a dna test. to prove that you are part of the order. then after viewing the communique, it would burst into flames leaving no evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hmm Im with others on this why would the illuminati use YouTube and what would they gain from nuclear bombing cities, detonate modern nukes in a number of cities would ruin the world for everyone time all the radiation fall out gets spread around the globe

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Now the illuminati has nuclear weapons?

They are easily the most impressive secret society in the History of....History.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Well, I guess it is possible and if you add the Israelis threatening the Iranians which could also explode into a massive war, then this highly possible. Some of it is very hard to believe though.. Really, why would a secretive group broadcast a video over youtube

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The source for this is a youtube channel called FKN News or something like that.

They are a satire program, this was simply re-posted by another YT account. It's completely false.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for this info.
I see that AshleyD actually felt like moving my whole thread to "jokes". Although I see his point, I feel a bit embarrassed that he did so. Now folks will think I posted some weird jokes, all that just because I didn't knew the source of my claim. I wish you could close the thread to end the misunderstanding...

top topics

join