It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is loved, for you. A way to source of many, to one way of all. One.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

if you were not looking, then why are you here?

here is a little ditty you would bludgeon with your simplicity...

The man and his shadow (ENGLISH)
by Paulo Coelho on June 23, 2012

Many years ago, there lived a man who was capable of loving and forgiving everyone he came across. Because of this, God sent an angel to talk to him.

‘God asked me to come and visit you and tell you that he wishes to reward you for your goodness,’ said the angel. ‘You may have any gift you wish for. Would you like the gift of healing?’

‘Certainly not,’ said the man. ‘I would prefer God to choose those who should be healed.’

‘And what about leading sinners back to the path of Truth?’

‘That’s a job for angels like you. I don’t want to be venerated by anyone or to serve as a permanent example.’

‘Look, I can’t go back to Heaven without having given you a miracle. If you don’t choose, I’ll have to choose one for you.’

The man thought for a moment and then said:

‘All right, I would like good to be done through me, but without anyone noticing, not even me, in case I should commit the sin of vanity.’

So the angel arranged for the man’s shadow to have the power of healing, but only when the sun was shining on the man’s face. In this way, wherever he went, the sick were healed, the earth grew fertile again, and sad people rediscovered happiness.

The man traveled the Earth for many years, oblivious of the miracles he was working because when he was facing the sun, his shadow was always behind him. In this way, he was able to live and die unaware of his own holiness.

you could just say, this guy met an angel and got some gift of good crap and then he never knew about it....

simple enough for you ug.....?

EDIT:
watch out or you may appear to be just a little vain.....Mr. you fail because I need nothing.....

or this possible as an example of simplicity.....

edit on 19-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Just like the world - the universe - could be seen as a disruption of Being (meaning the Source), it is division, separation what makes us - US. It makes individuals who they are. Who we are.

It may be - often - a painful state, and it may be what we all strive to transcend, at some level.
But it is also the source of our greatest joys.
To strive towards the greater Being, the greater All - and that striving is a source of immense joy - implies a state of separation.
In fact, there would be no such striving, or any such joy, without separation.
There would be bliss, perhaps, but not joy as WE - separate beings - know it.

What I am saying is, you are striving and yearning and feeling joy (when thinking of these things) from who you are NOW: a separate being.

Speaking for myself, this is all that I want while I am here.
I don't want a "higher", indistinct bliss; I want the joy that thresholds - limits - bring.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

if you were not looking, then why are you here?

I thought it was quite clear that I am here to refute the idea that truth "is by design encrypted".

you could just say, this guy met an angel and got some gift of good crap and then he never knew about it....

Actually that was written in simple words, proving again that things don't need to be "encrypted" to have a deeper meaning.

edit on 19-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I agree with that. To know the whole you must understand the parts. The picture is not complete while in it but without the perception of it while inside of it, we would be equally blind of the design once we step out to truly apreciate it.

Like not knowing the world is full of oceans because we lived all our lives in a desert, we could then not appreciate the world as seen from space, the pale blue dot as said by Sagan, because we would first have to believe it was not all a desert.....

the joy we feel as individuals equally is a stepping stone to the next emotional state we would have as the one true being.

I don't try and understand that being and the way he would see things. I try and take the next step in that direction. We must appreciate every one. Without the first step and everyone between it and the last, the destination would not be reached, or the journey appreciated....

nice.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

ooh ooh aah aahh

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Another example of life setting the truth out there in simple terms and getting the message across much better than the OP.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I thought the monkey vid showed a message related to the OP: "People are often scared by what then find when they look within."

It could be you trying to say that my call for simple language is monkey like and the previous vids of cavemen could be along the same line. Nah, that would be trolling.

The fact that the OP is something you wrote doesn't mean that if it is questioned that it is an attack on you.

You know, you're not the first person to ask why I have never started a thread. The answer is simple, there is no need. Threads of all types are started every day. Why not just participate in the ones that exist instead of starting one on a topic that has probably been covered a dozen times.

Taking a contrary position is not trolling.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

you basically have proven that you don't like poetry and don't understand it, yet linger here commenting on poetry....

Actually my point was that "truth is by design encrypted" is false and that the style of the OP is a poor choice for getting concise messages across. My personal feelings towards poetry are not the issue but, like in other things, you are wrong there as well.

I have presented the logic which led me to that conclusion, which you could not refute and instead resorted to what can be seen in your previous posts. Unless you provide a chance for honest discourse I will leave you to your thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

that is your point...NOW? It has changed to suit your purpose of general trolling.

I thought that was in response to what the member said about you not understanding it. You strated this song and dance by just saying you dont like it.

WHAT LOGIC?....it is your opinion, I have also proven that the rewards for not thinking 1 dimensionally are better since they are more effective in conveying feeling and a way of thought which are impossible to express with "to the point conversation."

Maybe if I was calling in the coordinates for an air strike then yes I should be "to the point".....if I want to THINK and not be as ignorant as you would like then no, my way is better.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD OR ASK ABOUT THE OP?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

that is your point...NOW? It has changed to suit your purpose of general trolling.

I thought that was in response to what the member said about you not understanding it. You strated this song and dance by just saying you dont like it.

No it hasn't. My exact words:
In response to the claim that truth is encrypted by design:

The only reason someone would be unable to share the decrypted message is because they are unable to decrypt it themselves or there is no message.

and to the style of the OP:

No, the style is something I have seen before. It is pretty bad at getting real messages across

Those were from my first and second posts in this thread.

WHAT LOGIC?....it is your opinion, I have also proven that the rewards for not thinking 1 dimensionally are better since they are more effective in conveying feeling and a way of thought which are impossible to express with "to the point conversation."

So when I do it it is only opinion but when you do it it is proof? Plus I never said 1 dimensionally, I said simple words. That leaves a whole lot of shades of gray not just black and white.

Of course not. We already agreed on its meaning in the previous page.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You made a claim and I posted the information proving that you were mistaken.

You then try to put words in my mouth and I corrected you.

How is that BS against you?

Want something addressing the OP directly? Your wrong. People don't need to wake up in the way you speak. What they need to do is remember, at the moment of death, that they should not go into the light but instead turn around and enjoy the ability that living with the "veil" has given them.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Of course not.

enough said.....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
One more off topic or insulting post and you will be post banned.

This goes for all members posting in this thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
you want me to get banned?

is that it....?

good job.......

I dont see the point in trying to do my best to contribute if this is the result......

maybe I dont belong here.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

you want me to get banned?

Nobody wants you to get banned.

I did add something to the OP. It is different that what you propose but it is relevant. It is something presented by Robert Morning Star.

I'm not sure I believe it and you are free to dismiss it but it is a POV which touches on the same topic that the OP does.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join