It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The state of Far North Queensland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey guys, all fair points, first up, yeah I'm about 400 kms north of townsville, and between here and there is definatley the worst part (it's the bit i drive on most frequently and going any further south is rare for me)
yeah it's true tha Labour spent alot of money during their last term, but there was ALOT of mess to clean up this way after 2 of the biggest cyclones the region has ever seen.

yeah no biggie about the pension thing man, like i said i only returned to it about a week ago, still had to do my taxes too
and I totally understand where your comming from as seeing people who can work and just don't want to is very irritating

also i get that the garbo was just doin his job, and i shouldn't say we had an argument as such but rather that he was just incredibly rude.

Tryin to upskill as you say, course starts next year

edit on 16/8/2012 by blazingdefiance because: added info

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
by the way why are we chatting about poor services from councils/garage bin collectors on a conspiracy site? I cant exactly see any garbos being members of the brother of the bell.
edit on 17-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: a worthy conspiracy theory for debate is that West End is being perputated as a good Australian beer lol

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

West end is crap
Had one can and never wanted to taste that again

new topics

<< 1   >>

join