Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Whitney Houston Illuminati Sacrifice

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Stumbled across this. Man I should have known! Just watch the video. So many coincidences, and all the numerology makes perfect sense. If you know even the basics of numerology all this paints a clear sign of way more than just a random accident. What are your thoughts???

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 16-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)
edit on August 16th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Care to give a better description?

The video isn't loading for me...

But my gut tells me Whitney Houston wasn't a sacrifice for anything

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Stumbled across this. Man I should have known! What are your thoughts???

You should have known what, that she was a drug addict that killed herself or that an idiotic YT video would come out saying she was a blood sacrifice,

I feel like people are just trolling the CT crowd these days...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Link not working

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
not long after this happened, i was talking about it with my wife. about it being a blood sacrifice. she of course shrugged it off as annother one of my crazy conspiracy theories. then later on that night, she was watching the new episode of glee. it just happened to contain a hundred percent whitney songs. now, this was less than a week later. she said it was a tribute to whitney, and i said it was too soon to film it. so the week after was the true whitney tribute, where they sang her songs again.

now if only she would pop up in jersey shore, we would be set. game, set, match.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not watch the vid ...But is it possible...not necessarily Whitney....but Is it possible that devil worship does occur on a massive scale and that It is part of the many secret societies methodologies.
Is it possible that there are very public sacrificial rituals taking place under the guise of suicide and drug related deaths.
Should these things just be discounted....I mean blood sacrifice was not a conspiracy in the past...So why should it really be just a conspiracy....In places like Haiti and and some African nations and others these sacrifices do occur...and Let me ask you this...If ...just If ...you are sooooo wealthy...i mean beyond our, possibly your own comprehension ...and if Sacrifices are used to ensure you keep and maintain that extreme wealth...one just might participate in such things then.
I do know over here in England i think it was about 6yrs ago now just the torso of a small boy was found which was believed to have been used in a blood sacrifice here in England.
I can honestly say that for the most part i am sure most people do not have one clue of how the uber rich live their lives and how they think....I believe for the uber rich it is a completely different way of thinking than the average person can even comprehend.

OK going to watch the vid now....those were just thoughts i have...as we are on the outside looking in...and unless you yourself are one of those Elites i don't think it can really be understood by us.

NOTE:I watched the vid and It does raise a few questions....I mean it seems to grasp at quite a few straws to make numbers work...but If things go that deep with in these sacrifices...I am not to know...they could but no matter what it is intriguing and there are some things in the vid for which i now would like to look at....like how long does the rising of venus stay in the house of pieces.

also why was it announced by the one reporter specifically that her body arrives 11hrs hours after her death...that does seem a bit strange and i don't mean strange because that was the case that it did in fact arrive 11hrs later...but just why mention it...I mean it really is not important in the everyday scheme of things to the public.....going to look now.
edit on 043131p://f14Thursday by plube because: NOTE
edit on 043131p://f16Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

The video mainly dealt with numerology....finding numbers that added up to 9 or 11.

It mentioned Whitney saying she almost drowned while swimming as she handed a secret note to Brandy. It gave birth/death dates for Whitney and Brandy and had them add to 9, 11, or some multiple of the numbers. Whitney's daughter almost drowned in the same bathtub the day prior to Whitney's death. There was a clip of Nancy Grace saying Whitney was murdered. The poster tried to show connections to the pope and the Queen's Jubilee. It showed something about Venus being in the house of Pisces when she died, which was her sign. Then it went into the already hashed out super bowl half time show and Nicki Minaj. It also showed some video of Whitney's funeral which had two Egyptian sarcophagus. I think that was about it....mainly a bunch of numerology and pointing out pyramids and all seeing eyes.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

The video mainly dealt with numerology....finding numbers that added up to 9 or 11.

It mentioned Whitney saying she almost drowned while swimming as she handed a secret note to Brandy. It gave birth/death dates for Whitney and Brandy and had them add to 9, 11, or some multiple of the numbers. Whitney's daughter almost drowned in the same bathtub the day prior to Whitney's death. There was a clip of Nancy Grace saying Whitney was murdered. The poster tried to show connections to the pope and the Queen's Jubilee. It showed something about Venus being in the house of Pisces when she died, which was her sign. Then it went into the already hashed out super bowl half time show and Nicki Minaj. It also showed some video of Whitney's funeral which had two Egyptian sarcophagus. I think that was about it....mainly a bunch of numerology and pointing out pyramids and all seeing eyes.

Mucho appreciato
for the nice summary, it saved me mucho minitimooto of life wasting dullness.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Y do you have to make a stupid thread about this.... She died from drugs and their is no illuminati.... This site should be 18+ ....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by dayve

He can post any thread he wants to.
2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by dayve

He can post any thread he wants to.
2nd

Knock yourself out, but this isn't really anything new there's quite a few threads on this. But thanks for pointing that out captain ******* obvous

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by dayve

It's a pleasure Dayve.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Yet with all due respect, every aspect of suspicion surrounding the death of the child who became known as *Adam* pointed to African ritual magic, the sort of thing that has god fearing Nigerians and the like in Britain now killing kids who they believe to be witches or possessed...It never really pointed to the uber rich. Perhaps it was a good smoke screen but I doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org...(murder_victim)

On the subject of the sarcophagus, you could buy full sized versions of them in Argos years ago, very nice they were too.....Perhaps her's were full of Cd's. After all, you can't let death get in the way of selling records.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Link not working

Try again it works, just give it a few seconds.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by boncho

Not watch the vid ...But is it possible...not necessarily Whitney....but Is it possible that devil worship does occur on a massive scale and that It is part of the many secret societies methodologies.
Is it possible that there are very public sacrificial rituals taking place under the guise of suicide and drug related deaths.
Should these things just be discounted....I mean blood sacrifice was not a conspiracy in the past...So why should it really be just a conspiracy....In places like Haiti and and some African nations and others these sacrifices do occur...and Let me ask you this...If ...just If ...you are sooooo wealthy...i mean beyond our, possibly your own comprehension ...and if Sacrifices are used to ensure you keep and maintain that extreme wealth...one just might participate in such things then.
I do know over here in England i think it was about 6yrs ago now just the torso of a small boy was found which was believed to have been used in a blood sacrifice here in England.
I can honestly say that for the most part i am sure most people do not have one clue of how the uber rich live their lives and how they think....I believe for the uber rich it is a completely different way of thinking than the average person can even comprehend.

OK going to watch the vid now....those were just thoughts i have...as we are on the outside looking in...and unless you yourself are one of those Elites i don't think it can really be understood by us.

NOTE:I watched the vid and It does raise a few questions....I mean it seems to grasp at quite a few straws to make numbers work...but If things go that deep with in these sacrifices...I am not to know...they could but no matter what it is intriguing and there are some things in the vid for which i now would like to look at....like how long does the rising of venus stay in the house of pieces.

also why was it announced by the one reporter specifically that her body arrives 11hrs hours after her death...that does seem a bit strange and i don't mean strange because that was the case that it did in fact arrive 11hrs later...but just why mention it...I mean it really is not important in the everyday scheme of things to the public.....going to look now.
edit on 043131p://f14Thursday by plube because: NOTE
edit on 043131p://f16Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

You need to get a feel for numerology if you don't already. Here's a video that shows some basics:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

thanks for the play by play ha ha

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Y do you have to make a stupid thread about this.... She died from drugs and their is no illuminati.... This site should be 18+ ....

Ya just keep believing everything you see on CNN, everything you read in the newspaper, or see on the 6oclock news. Yes it's all true. And everything in this forum is a flat out lie. We're all just crazy's in here who have no clue.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
She sacrificed her personal hygiene to the Meth God, praise be upon Him.

Whitney, I will always loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Merriman Weir because: stuff

new topics

top topics

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution