It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red UFO over Syktyvkar, Russia - August 14 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Nice detective work!!

Although the opinions of other members on here are always welcome too. With the video being so jumpy, it was hard to see if there were indeed nav lights (which would indicate an aircraft)...which is why some suggested it being an aircraft. God knows I see enough of em here near a major military base...and it sure reminded me of those.

Looks like you closed this case!
edit on 16-8-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Could be. It would have to have been the 17:35 pass because the 21:11 one only was visible for about 40 seconds.
The 17:35 pass was only magnitude -1.3, not terribly bright.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ok thisis sorta a debunk, there are no aliens, well definately none in range of earth. All these ufo aightings and stuff over the years are not aliens, it is.... The government, illuminati, ect
Scientists are workingmmaking excuses, i remember when i was 13 i saw a comet like object in the sky, it split into 5 and flew around for a few seconds then joined into one again, the goverment is behind all these ufo's.mi have ideas of what they are doing, the ultimate goal is definately the NWO. No aliens only humans

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

i have lived in townville most of my life and i can tell you the RAAF does not test "new tech" in townsville iv seen strings of lights in the mid 90s and a saucer type craft in the day time about 3pm in the mid80s and there have being reports of ufos around the city for as long a i can remember the last one being last week off the coast of the strand

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join