It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST CRAZY Smoothy I've ever had.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So I'm on a health kick. Too much fast food for way too long. So I went to wal mart bought all kinds of crap. Put it all in a blender. It actually broke my old blender doing it. But it just had enough juice to make this crazy smoothy.

So what I put in it was:

Kale
Bok Choy
spinich
ginger
blueberries
apple
carots
honey due melon
Cantelop
beet
lemon
lime
asparagus
ice cubes
yougart
whey powder
greens powder

You need a serious blender to do this. When you put it all in leave out the yougart, whey and greens-powder til the end. I had to use a potato masher to get it to blend. Then press it but don't wreck your blender. Give it time, and you might have to add a bit of water. Then add the other stuff.

It was quite good, could have used something just a tad more sweet like some honey would have been perfect. But it was SO GOOD. Wash that down with a couple 1000mg Vitamin C's. Hopefully I'll come back to life now. ha ha

I wonder if you drank this daily what would happen??

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Oh...wow,that's a lot of blend.Almost spoon eating by the looks of it.I like to experiment too but wow...nice
I would expect feeling nourished and replenished on a daily basis for that matter.
edit on 16-8-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You do know that the body excretes every vitamin which is in excess? Soooo. Why 1000mg Vit C? Somebody took your money and had fun with it...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

lol good for you
one problem though,

So I went to wal mart bought all kinds of crap.

dont buy crap from walmart
some of that crap is GMO

may as well add roundup to the mix

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
My wife went through a green smothie kick, some of them where pretty crazy and surprisingly good.

Had to purchase a Vita mix blender to blend some of that stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I usually have a smoothie every morning. Not quite as many fruits/veggies though.

My list includes:

Kale
Cucumber
Mango
Apricot
Frozen Banana
Kiwi
Papaya
Avocado
Almond Milk

I finish off with a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
You do know that the body excretes every vitamin which is in excess? Soooo. Why 1000mg Vit C? Somebody took your money and had fun with it...

From what I heard the body doesn't create vitimin C. And there's only about 4 species on earth that don't. We're one of them. That's why most old people actually look old because they just have a form of scurvey.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I'm gonna try that. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

From what I heard the body doesn't create vitimin C. And there's only about 4 species on earth that don't. We're one of them. That's why most old people actually look old because they just have a form of scurvey.

That we can't create most vitamins (exception being Vitamin D) is correct.

Nevertheless, taking too much doesn't help your body. It can't be stored, so it will be excreted.

Scurvey is not part of getting old. Old people don't look old because they didn't take enough vitamins. Google "Telomere".

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by r2d246

lol good for you
one problem though,

some of that crap is GMO

Actually, none of the fruits or vegetables he listed are even capable of being GMO at this point. Not that I recommend buying produce from Wal-Mart, nor am I defending GM foods, I'm just trying to be accurate. They haven't developed GM versions of any of the things he mentioned

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

What?
Did you call that the " Moonchild Milkshake?"

Or am I mistaken?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They have some great smoothies in Amsterdam.............Oh yes sir, they surely do...............Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by r2d246

lol good for you
one problem though,

some of that crap is GMO

Actually, none of the fruits or vegetables he listed are even capable of being GMO at this point. Not that I recommend buying produce from Wal-Mart, nor am I defending GM foods, I'm just trying to be accurate. They haven't developed GM versions of any of the things he mentioned

Ohhh what a releaf. My stomach was doing flip flops last night and they had me worried that maybe it was the accdiental gmo smoothy. ha ha. Okay good. So it was probably just o.d ing on vitamins. ha ha.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

That we can't create most vitamins (exception being Vitamin D) is correct.

Nevertheless, taking too much doesn't help your body. It can't be stored, so it will be excreted.

Scurvey is not part of getting old. Old people don't look old because they didn't take enough vitamins. Google "Telomere".

That's not what they said on the Alex Jones Show and we know everything on the AJ show is 110% true.

top topics

join