It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rep. Paul Ryan Actually A Big Spender? His "Principle" Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ben Swann takes a look at Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan's spending record during his seven terms in office.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I thought everyone was condemning him for wanting to cut spending and to send us all to the poorhouse. Do you have an opinion on which should be the line of attack? Or should we accuse him of both?

A second thought. Do you think spending lots and lots is bad?
edit on 16-8-2012 by charles1952 because: Add second thought

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Rep.Ryan was in Cincinnati last night on a campaign stop and refused to be interviewed by Mr.Swann.Hmm,perhaps he knew just what the questions would be about.No difference between Obama and Bidden and Romeny and Ryan.
edit on 123131p://4026 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I thought everyone was condemning him for wanting to cut spending and to send us all to the poorhouse. Do you have an opinion on which should be the line of attack? Or should we accuse him of both?

A second thought. Do you think spending lots and lots is bad?
edit on 16-8-2012 by charles1952 because: Add second thought
Ryan has no real principles other than to loot the nation just like both so-called parties have been doing.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I thought everyone was condemning him for wanting to cut spending and to send us all to the poorhouse.

From what I've seen thus far, alot of people are condemning him for wanting to cut down on social programmes, not necessarily on the idea of cutting down spending in general. If you want to cut down spending, fine, work out a solution, but not at the expense of the middle and lower classes. You're not solving America's economic and social crises by cutting the things many of the poor most depend on, while supporting wars and big military budgets.

Do you think spending lots and lots is bad?

Dependings what is being spent on and whether it is worth it. Tell us Charles, do you support Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney? Why would somebody want to vote for them over Obama and Biden?

new topics

top topics

join