It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terroirist Plot On American Soil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but this whole Earth Day thing is really just a front for a cabal of dirt-loving luddites determined to destroy life as we know it in America. Dig down below that crunchy granola surface, that coalition of fruits and nuts (so annoyingly high in moral fiber) and you’ll find a half-baked conspiracy to deprive us of some of our most cherished traditions: lush lawns unblemished by dandelions or dangling laundry; easy-to-heat, awful-to-eat cuisine; four wheel-drive vehicles with single digit gas mileage, and so on.

Link

I cannot believe that now even our dirt is not safe. Unbelievable! Bring on the police state. I cannot bear the thought that these once blessed plains would bear the fruit of these terroirists who would dare glorify wastefulness and gluttony!

edit on 8/15/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

I dont understand what this article is even trying to say... i read it 3 times and still i dont get the summary of what they were trying to say.

Can you summarize it for us?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it's spelled out pretty clearly. Their is a war coming to American soil.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Yea well im not for one to beat around the bush and talk about fruits and nuts.

I have a 40 mpg car that I got for free. Got a huge half acre garden. And don't have a single digit 4 wheel drive.
And I live in the mountains not the city.

Nope no wars up here.

Unless by the people in the city. Well let those people fight im far away from any of them.

top topics

join