It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is definitely up. They DID take down those Mars Curiosity thumbnails. Proof:

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You know what? Usually I call BS on stuff like this, because.... well because it smells like BS.

But your story is completely legit. I've checked out everything you claim and your 100% right. Something odd is DEFINITELY going on. There is no possible way that ALL of these things are happening all together in order to cover this up without it being orchestrated by someone.

What's the purpose? The most obvious idea is that something in these pictures show something that they government does NOT want the public seeing. So are people going over these images with a fine tooth comb to figure out what that possibly is?

Something has to be going on. It's surreal watching all this happen in real time. Usually people just have a story about some personal experiences or something that's fishy. Not you. The stuff your talking about is happening in real time for anybody to see. It's obvious there is manipulation going on. Like I said, it's surreal. I can't even believe this is all happening.

Another thing, that guy posting all those pictures. He's obvious trying to get the whole thread deleted. ATS deletes ENTIRE threads sometimes just because SOME posts violate the rules. I've complained about this before, saying how people could take advantage of this policy and spam threads so that the entire thread gets deleted. Perhaps the staff realize this type of moderating is incredibly unfair and decided to stop doing it, or because of the nature of your thread (censorship) they decided to simply delete the offending posts and not the whole thread.

BTW, I'm just curious, WHO was the woman? People say she was incredibly hot, I never saw the pics, just the deleted message. Anybody got a name? Thanks

Good luck OP, this is some suspicious stuff going on.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

If the rover has not moved yet, then where is the parachute it came down in mister???

What are you implying by there being no parachute?

Either way there IS NO Parachute because the rover DIDN'T USE ONE.

But I'm still trying to figure out what is important about not seeing the parachute, assuming there actually was one?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
You know what? Usually I call BS on stuff like this, because.... well because it smells like BS.

But your story is completely legit. I've checked out everything you claim and your 100% right. Something odd is DEFINITELY going on. There is no possible way that ALL of these things are happening all together in order to cover this up without it being orchestrated by someone.

What's the purpose? The most obvious idea is that something in these pictures show something that they government does NOT want the public seeing. So are people going over these images with a fine tooth comb to figure out what that possibly is?

Something has to be going on. It's surreal watching all this happen in real time. Usually people just have a story about some personal experiences or something that's fishy. Not you. The stuff your talking about is happening in real time for anybody to see. It's obvious there is manipulation going on. Like I said, it's surreal. I can't even believe this is all happening.

Another thing, that guy posting all those pictures. He's obvious trying to get the whole thread deleted. ATS deletes ENTIRE threads sometimes just because SOME posts violate the rules. I've complained about this before, saying how people could take advantage of this policy and spam threads so that the entire thread gets deleted. Perhaps the staff realize this type of moderating is incredibly unfair and decided to stop doing it, or because of the nature of your thread (censorship) they decided to simply delete the offending posts and not the whole thread.

BTW, I'm just curious, WHO was the woman? People say she was incredibly hot, I never saw the pics, just the deleted message. Anybody got a name? Thanks

Good luck OP, this is some suspicious stuff going on.

You make a good point about threads sometimes getting closed down because of stuff like that. I didn't even realize that.

But I have a FEELING (could be wrong) that either the flags to the thread are keeping it up, or maybe even someone inside ATS is.

Or it could just be the flags...

I don't want to call conspiracy so fast, but damn - why aren't these images available to the public? My new homeboys and I now have unreleased (to the public) high resolution images of SOL 3 all over this thread and we all probably downloaded them.

So yeah, this COULD be something, but like I said - the skeptic side of me says I might have blown it out of proportion.

But once again, you read the threads and see what's going on. It's not just me.

And as I said before - if they have these hi rez images already, WHY WEREN'T THEY PUT IN THE NASA PANORAMA that was released already?

We'll find out in just a little bit. Unless someone already saw something.

Still working on the panorama.

And dude - I don't know who the chick was.
She WAS hot, but just a model. And it wasn't a nudie - just a bikini.

(In Billy Madison's voice) It's NOT nudie magazine day!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Looks like a coin stuck in the ground just under the rovers wheel. Look in from where the wheel and its shadow meets.

edit on 16/8/2012 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I see a human finger on the left side of the pic! I can't get it out of my head. Finger nail and all.

I can assure you there is finger there.

Argh - I meant NO finger! Can't edit!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I circled a couple of things, just for fun, a couple of rocks that looked like faces, the finger, and also a rock that looks like a pencil

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ok! Here's a quickie! Will fix the levels and the stitching errors. TRUST ME - it will look like the other, just with more data:

Theirs:

edit on 8/16/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Both images have blocks???

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Both images have blocks???

Yeah, but I have more data (images) in the panorama. So less blocks. Actually, the new one shows more of the rover and more of the ground up close.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hello guys,

I've been following the other thread by impaired, and although the first 42 photos from Sol 3 can only be seen in thumbnails, if you click on them until you have only the photo you just have to change the URL from

example:"http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00003/mcam/0003ML0000138000I1_DXXX.jpg"
to: "http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00003/mcam/0003ML0000138000E1_DXXX.jpg"

Changing the capital letter "I" to "E" will show you the 1200x1200 photo, now the thing is, some of these cannot even be seen this way in high res. Especially this sequence of 3 photos which made me think that they might be hiding something that can be seen in all of them.

Zoomed in thumbnails:

Strange faces/bones on the ground or more rocks?

Although it may sound stupid to stare at all this photos with rocks, for me it's quite exciting cause after all we are the first human beings EVER having the chance to see the face of another planet, in such high definition.
So here it goes more weird stuff i've been looking into based on those 42 missing HD photos.

Weird stuff on the ground next to a pyramid shaped rock?

Mayan artifact like skull?

Some kind of "T" shaped fossil/dead thing

Well most likely they're all just rocks

Hope you liked it anyways!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Some times the normal cannot be seen, the brain just filters it out. So we end up looking for the abnormal after all this is supposed to be Mars right? Here's what I see. A flipped over rock a couple of inches where it previously sat. Pebbles on the tracks, and finger smears in the dust. See for yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Nice, you guys! ^^^

OK! It's DONE!!! GigaPan Time!!! Stand by for a few minutes!

It's beautiful!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Starting a new thread for this bad boy:

gigapan.com...

ENJOY!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I saw your other thread and I don't think you are crazy. I just wonder why they would pull them from view. Did they miss something? Do they need to take something out? Put something in? I am really curious about curiosity's pics

In the first pic, if you look left from the top of the track you will see a face in one of the rocks. If you continue on to the left, you will see a finger. Does anyone else see it.

Pladuim

Sorry everyone, should have read the whole thread.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I noticed this sky anomaly a few days ago, and it can be seen in your gigapan OP. On another note you might want to use windows to take ownership of the mars photos on your hard drive and make them read only. Since you're concerned with their preservation.

To see this in the original and interact with the OP's panoramic first hand go to: gigapan.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ok guys, i was curious, and i believe the op...after reading the first post i looked at the pic and saw the "finger," scrolled through the thread and read what everyone had to say, and seeing everything everyone else saw either right before someone mentioned them or when someone mentioned them. in the end i think the pic was removed because of the "finger smears" on the tire treads. the reason for the removal was one of a variety of things. in order of likelihood in my opinion, either;

a.) those ARE actually finger tracks and clearly NASA can't have that sort of thing showing up because the mission is a total hoax and isnt on mars at all

b.) those ARE NOT actually finger tracks, but instead proof that liquid water has condensated on the treads, and they don't want us to know that

c.) those ARE actually finger tracks and clearly NASA can't have that sort of thing showing up because the mission IS NOT a total hoax and ACTUALLY IS on mars...so who made the finger tracks?

i could go on, but just those three possibilities are enough to boil the blood and inspire further thought

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
May be we are not welcomed?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
The henryconspire dude that spammed you.....that is the only thing he did since the profile was created. Me thinks he doesn't like you.

This a bit late response, but consider that joining was done for a specific purpose and not just some clown.
Otherwise, why that amount of effort?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sol 10 images are coming in... navcams & chemcam
Sol10
Can someone explain to me what that Chemistry Cam is for and what are we suppose to see from ther images?
Thx

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

I'm in agreement. Question, if the Rover hasn't actually been mobile yet, how is there disturbed articles of debris, and also dirt on the landers tracks?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join