It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is definitely up. They DID take down those Mars Curiosity thumbnails. Proof:

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWalk89
Err ok.

I made an account just to say this. You are ramping up a conspiracy that doesn't exsist. It wouldn't surprise me if YOU went to mommy or called a friend to make an account so it wouldn't be same IP addy to flame your own post. OMG NASA doesn;t want anyone to know so they are trying to get my post banned!GT*O of here with that.

NASA could've also sent there nerds to alter the Wiki page. Wouldn't surprise me if you added that photo there youself at all.

BTW I do believe in aliens and life on other planets. I seriously doubt if NASA or TPTB wanted to hide it YOU wouldn't find it. Don't you think if you discovered smomething was "up" you'd still be alive? Your clock on photos says its past 12 Am go to bed. Please don't start new posts because your other one died. I loled on your first post about the "If something isn't going on then why is this thread blowing up!"

I cant believe you signed up just to add that.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OMFnG!!!!!!

I went right to the last page hoping I'd be the first to notice that finger which is obviously broken off a statue/stone figure. But that thing is WAY too out in the open and obvious to really have hoped I'd be the first.

Just more proof of an ancient solor system wide human civilization that was wiped out. And it wasn't just extinction over time. They were blown to smithereens with bombs.........big ones. I would say conservatively 2/3rds off all the craters on the moon and Mars have looked to me since I was a child like bomb/explosion craters, not meterorite impact craters.

Why else would both of the planets that we've actually visited and looked around have so much debris of artificially made stuff just strewn about everywhere around these "craters"? Just look at Shorty "crater" from Apollo 17. That is OBVIOUSLY the spot where a structure or large piece of machinery of some kind had a bomb land directly on top of it.

I've been looking at this stuff in this way since I was like 12 years old, and the conclusion I've come to is that "we" had a solar system wide civilization on just about every rock planet. An outside force invaded with pure destruction of human civilization in mind. They carpet bombed nearly every square inch of every place we lived, and they had something like the Death Star with which they literally blew up our capital planet, al la Alderann in Star Wars....which is now what we call the "asteroid belt". (I mean c'mon people, if it were left-overs from the solar system forming, it would be a complete sphere around the inner-solar system. But it's not, it's literally a belt of debris.........following an orbit like a planet......the asteroid belt is a shattered planet, 100%)

The survivors were then rounded up, and put in one central location as P.O.W.s for tidy control and to use them as slave labor. Earth my friends, is a P.O.W. camp in a galactic war that we've forgotten is even going on.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I'm still entirely confused about what you are saying and why.

Anyone can do a Google image search of that image, switch to similar images, and find it in high def.

Or better yet, index search.

Again, there does not seem to be a reason for it. Or perhaps they are so that you bring them more attention. Who knows.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

It's not new image, they posted it a week ago, new images are labeled with asterisk, scroll all the way down on raw images page and you'll see 15 new added.

No, it's a newer image. Only new images that have been added today have the asterisk.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have yet to see why the last two threads on this subject have gotten so much attention. I'm sure Curiosity has taken a $h!t load of photos and Nasa is opting to save bandwidth on their site by down scaling the images. This is very common, this is not suspicious and I am wasting time responding to this thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
I have yet to see why the last two threads on this subject have gotten so much attention.

Good..means I am not alone....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How do I add/post picture? It's not a link but from my phone. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL
How do I add/post picture? It's not a link but from my phone. Thanks!

Tools--> ATS uploads

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So you basically think that this was done because of you.
bump
bump

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't really like how this issue has ballooned to so many pages when it was cut short early and noone really paid attention.
Just seems like an error by the person running the website. If they didn't want you to see the images, they wouldn't even be there in thumbnails to allow you to ask that question. They are there, just not normally accessible. As for missing images elsewhere, are you saying that someone hacked into something somewhere and removed images you had already downloaded/put onto a site? Couldn't really tell from your other thread, you just seemed to be worried about broken thumbnails.
edit on 16-8-2012 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The links to the full resolution version come up with the lowres thumbnail now on JPL Most all the NASA imaging sites I have surfed make you click through to the full resolution version so I imagine the new Curiosity site is just getting into the swing of things is all

Or then again quite possibly I am missing the whole point of this thread errr assuming there is one

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeliriumAquarium
Two things:

1. I see nothing in that photo that isn't viewable in abundance in all the other photos, and
2. Why would NASA plan and publicly announce a mission to mars if they had something to cover up there?

I assure you if it was something like, life or evidence of water, they would be quick to announce it.

Indeed, NASA has already announced evidence for water on Mars from scientific research articles published in one of the top two science journals.

www.reuters.com...

The journals are "Science" and "Nature", though when US government researchers publish there seems to be some preference for Science over Nature because it is American and Nature is from the U.K.

There's no conspiracy at JPL in my opinion. However, it's possible they might temporarily restrict the raw data for use by the scientific team as a matter of scientific competition while they prepare the research reports. The reason is that the scientific teams have worked for many years on the project, doing a large amount of not-very-fun scutwork in the instrument design, committees, funding proposals, etc, all in the interests of finally obtaining after years some very valuable observations. It would piss them (and me) off enormously if somebody else took the data and published the most important paper of their scientific career (no joke) just a little bit before the real science team did or even prevented the team from publishing.
edit on 16-8-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Man!! I wish I wasn't stuck using the PS3 browser. It doesn't have up-to-date flash support, so I can't really upload images to sites with it taking forever. But there is SOOOOOO much "stuff" going on in the OP's image, that it's just incredible.

Obviously that broken off stone finger is the most amazing and obvious thing in the image. But there's alot of other artificial looking debris in this one image as well. Like broken pottery/trinkets kind of stuff. Hell just to the right and up from the finger, there looks to bee a kind of pottery jar lid. It's a perfects circle, flat on top and there's a handle-like ring sticking up right in the center. Lots of other stuff too like apparent embossing/designs in some of the debris.

This poor civilization........who were they? ANd why were they literally carpet bombed off the face of Mars? And apparently not all that long ago based on the fact that there's still design definition in the debris all over the planet. If it were like a million years ago, this stuff would all be dust.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

Im sure you'd find a ton of "fingers" in a gravel mining area. These are rocks! Rocks are in all shapes and sizes.
Doesn't change the fact that they are rocks. That "finger" is not something 100% made by intelligent being, not even close.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The last press conference before the landing (or the second before last) there was this female reporter who asked this NASA project scientist in the panel called Adam to reveal the secret he promissed her to reveal.

Maybe there is a connection between the two.

The answer the reporter received in reply to her question was that he didn't remember promising to reveal a secret to her. That I find very odd... How can a person forget something like that.

I tried to find this episode back on YouTube and show it to you but couldn't find it. If anybody out here on ATS knows what I am talking about and knows where I can find it on YT, please do not hesitate to PM me.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The pictures of the landing sites are different aswell, atleast I think so.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
reply to post by Larry L

Im sure you'd find a ton of "fingers" in a gravel mining area. These are rocks! Rocks are in all shapes and sizes.
Doesn't change the fact that they are rocks. That "finger" is not something 100% made by intelligent being, not even close.

Do you not find it interesting what you just said right there in your attemp to insinuate that I'm just seeing shapes that aren't really there in random "rocks"? You said.....quoted right there for everyone to see......"a gravel mining area". And your little Fruedian (sp?) slip there is your sub-conscious mind telling you what your eyes are processing. And you sun-conscious is EXACTLY right. That looks like mining gravel from mineral exclaimation. Since when does nature (especially nature with little to no weather and water) make gravel fields? And if by chance this WERE a water/erosion made gravel fields from millions of years ago, at least MOST of the gravel would be fairly smooth. The curiosity picture is showing the opposite of that. Everything is jagged and broken, not smooth and eroded.

Gravel fields are made by mining/excavation, and high powered explosions. Either way this stuff is artificial. And a rock is not going to be formed to look EXACTLY like a human finger, joints, fingernail and all by chance of nature. Especially not when it's located around other artificial looking stuff. While I don't believe in coincidence, I doo allow SOME room for it. But I'm sorry, all this human made looking debris laying around our moon and mars at this point is FAR beyond coincidence.

All these skeptics over the years constantly droning about how all this artifical looking stuff is just coincidence, and perodoilia, and tricks of light and shadow.......it's getting rediculous at this point. How much CLEARLY non-natural stuff do you need to see in the same place to realise it's now beyond the realm of coincidence? Now a CLEARLY human finger carved from stone and broken off a larger statue....and you're still saying "it's a pebble"? You people are in SUCH denial.

Though to be honest they all sound like the typical Jim Oberg type responses. WHich means they know EXACTLY what they're seeing, which is exactly what I'm seeing. They're just going to deny it and call it "coincidence" anyway, because they are enemies of the truth. Trust me....if Jim Oberg ever finds out who posted this "finger" image for the public to see, he'll quickly report that person to the NASA big wigs, and he'll be fired immediately. Just like what happened to Ken Johnston when it came out he was the one giving Richard Hoagland all the unedited pictures in which they were finding all that amazing stuff.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Larry L because: to add

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You're not crazy, you just have a keen eye of observation, and want answers when a group like NASA with a rover on Mars with high res. cameras is actively removing and editing their images...

Honestly, in your original panorama, in the background, toward the top and center, it almost looks like a little river.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L

Originally posted by Spotless
reply to post by Larry L

Do you not find it interesting what you just said right there in your attemp to insinuate that I'm just seeing shapes that aren't really there in random "rocks"? You said.....quoted right there for everyone to see......"a gravel mining area". And your little Fruedian (sp?) slip there is your sub-conscious mind telling you what your eyes are processing. And you sun-conscious is EXACTLY right. That looks like mining gravel from mineral exclaimation. Since when does nature (especially nature with little to no weather and water) make gravel fields? And if by chance this WERE a water/erosion made gravel fields from millions of years ago, at least MOST of the gravel would be fairly smooth. The curiosity picture is showing the opposite of that. Everything is jagged and broken, not smooth and eroded.

Gravel fields are made by mining/excavation, and high powered explosions. Either way this stuff is artificial. And a rock is not going to be formed to look EXACTLY like a human finger, joints, fingernail and all by chance of nature. Especially not when it's located around other artificial looking stuff. While I don't believe in coincidence, I doo allow SOME room for it. But I'm sorry, all this human made looking debris laying around our moon and mars at this point is FAR beyond coincidence.

All these skeptics over the years constantly droning about how all this artifical looking stuff is just coincidence, and perodoilia, and tricks of light and shadow.......it's getting rediculous at this point. How much CLEARLY non-natural stuff do you need to see in the same place to realise it's now beyond the realm of coincidence? Now a CLEARLY human finger carved from stone and broken off a larger statue....and you're still saying "it's a pebble"? You people are in SUCH denial.

Though to be honest they all sound like the typical Jim Oberg type responses. WHich means they know EXACTLY what they're seeing, which is exactly what I'm seeing. They're just going to deny it and call it "coincidence" anyway, because they are enemies of the truth. Trust me....if Jim Oberg ever finds out who posted this "finger" image for the public to see, he'll quickly report that person to the NASA big wigs, and he'll be fired immediately. Just like what happened to Ken Johnston when it came out he was the one giving Richard Hoagland all the unedited pictures in which they were finding all that amazing stuff.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Larry L because: to add

It's inside of a crater. The surface of Mars, like the Moon, is covered in craters. Within the crater there will be fragments of rock as seen, as well as around the crater in the form of ejecta. If we find a metallic, clearly crafted object, or something to that degree, people will concede.

Rocks and other non-organic or intelligently designed objects that could easily be mistaken for such, are present all over this landscape. It is indeed your sub-conscious finding familiar things from your life (Earthly things) in the images you see of this non-Earth place.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The rock you all say is a "Finger" is nothing more than a Rock with a chip off the end!

It Is clearly only a rock!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join